1518 Sisters Court, Lawrenceville, GA 30043 Map · Phone number

About Dora Baker's Bridal Alterations

40 YEAR'S EXPERIENCE

STRESS FREE WEDDING ALTERATIONS

With our extensive industry experience and contacts, we are uniquely positioned to create your memorable day for much less cost than you might expect. We'll manage your wedding alterations: bridal gowns, mother of the bride dresses, bridesmaids dresses, and flower girl dresses - or just certain elements of it. It's up to you.

Follow Dora Baker's Bridal Alterations on

Dora Baker's Bridal Alterations 7
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 05/18/2019

Go with Dora!

Dora was amazing! She truly cares about each bride and wants to make sure their dress is absolutely PERFECT. She's also great about helping build up your confidence in your appearance - she talked a lot with me about posture and having pride in myself. As a wallflower, I really needed that pep talk! I went in not really knowing what I even needed fixed for the fit, and she was incredible at identifying every single place that needed fixing at a very reasonable cost. She spent so much time with me, and was great with her availability since I work full-time and live an hour and a half away. I would recommend Dora to anyone looking for bridal alterations. Be sure to contact her early - she has a lot clients and you may need a few appointments depending on how much needs to be altered.

Sent on 04/15/2019

Megan · Married on 02/09/2019

Mrs. Dora is amazing.

I bought my dress at Atlanta Street Bridal. They only had alteration recommendations for the McDonough area. Mrs. Dora had raving reviews and I could not find a bad one. So I didn't have an issues traveling from Winder to Lawrenceville. Her prices were reasonable and she made me feel very comfortable. She asks a lot of questions beforw we even met. My dress was 4 1/2 inches to small in my waist and had to be let out. My dress hem had a pencil edge and she made my veil to match with a pencil veil. She completed my dress in 30 days since it was a bit of a rush and she did not charge extra. I am super excited and happy with my dress.

Sent on 01/25/2019
    Dora Baker's Bridal Alterations 8
    Dora Baker's Bridal Alterations 9

Michelle leon · Married on 01/26/2019

Stunning Results and Delightful Experience

My family and friends have used Ms. Dora for four weddings now for brides, mother of the bride, bridesmaids and guest dresses. We have always had gorgeous results. Her ability to see where and how the alterations need to be made is a gift from God. All of your bridal and clothing alteration needs are in the best hands with her. I regularly recommend her to anyone looking for information on a seamstress in the Lawrenceville area.

Sent on 01/26/2019

Dora Baker's Bridal Alterations FAQ

• How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Customary Attire, Garters, Undergarments, Veils

• Lawrenceville, 30044 See on map