Formally Yours

Lilburn, GA View map Visit website

Formally Yours is a wedding boutique based in Lilburn, Georgia. Since 1982, expert stylists have been helping to-be-weds find the perfect gown for their special day. Owner Cathy Butler welcomes you to explore her extensive collection that includes designer gowns to suit every style, from classic romance to modern glamour.

Formally Yours is home to over 600 wedding gowns, occasionwear, mother-of-the-couple outfits and junior dresses. You and your wedding party will find a range of elegant accessories to complete your desired aesthetic. A snapshot of additional items supplied by the team includes veils, tiaras, headbands, belts, jewelry, and footwear. Your personal stylist can assist with everything from alterations and dress-cleaning services to providing gown preservation after your big day. You can arrange an appointment at Formally Yours and begin a pleasant and memorable shopping experience.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Cleaning
Preservation
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Jewelry
Sample Gowns
Shoes
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Taylor
    Taylor T. Married on 06/04/2022

Amazing experience!

The owner helped me find my dress without any worries! I’m not a big shopper and was worried about finding a wedding dress. She helped me find one and somehow knew exactly what i wanted despite little instructions! Would definitely shop here!!
    Sydni W. Married on 09/10/2021

Genuinely there for you!!

I recently went dress shopping at Formally Yours and had Tammy as my consultant. She was absolutely amazing! She was full of energy, love, and dedication to helping me find the perfect dress! The business is run well, and they truly make you feel loved and special when you walk in!

There was a little drama on my wedding dress shopping day, BUT I am so thankful I had Tammy there to support and help me through that. Here sincerity was beyond comparison and you can tell she loves her job!

I can't wait to go back once my dress is delivered!!
  • Ashley
    Ashley G. Married on 11/07/2020

the perfect dress is at this store!

I visited a few places before learning about Formally Yours and let me just tell you- the other places made me hate the whole experience. When I came to Formally Yours, I was greeted by Trista - she made me feel like a bride and treated me like I was her best friend! I told her my experiences and how disappointed I had been (being squeezed into too small of dresses and not being heard) and she swooped in and listened to my wants. With every dress that I disliked, she changed it up getting closer and closer to "the one". Finally, an Essence of Australia was the winner- but, I was there without my mom and some of my bride squad, so saying yes to my dress wasn't an option. I was worried about how to tell everyone (my mom mainly) that wasn't there with me that I found the dress and Trista came to the rescue! We scheduled a second appointment and kept the original appointment to ourselves! My second visit was with everyone and my dress was tucked away in the dressing room with a few others and I was able to have the moment with my whole crew. The selection there is amazing, but the customer service you receive from every single staff member there is the cherry on top! I recommend this bridal shop to everyone!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

39 photos · 10/05/2019
  • Bradley & Elide
    42 photos · 02/17/2019

475 Rockbridge Rd. NW Lilburn, GA, 30047

Mon. & Thurs. 10-7 Tuesday 10-6 Wednesday - CLOSED Friday - 10-5 Saturday 10-5 Sunday 12-5
Location of (Formally Yours)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding