Formally Yours Reviews

166 | Lilburn, GA

166 Reviews for Formally Yours

Sydni W. · Getting married on 09/10/2021

Genuinely there for you!!

I recently went dress shopping at Formally Yours and had Tammy as my consultant. She was absolutely amazing! She was full of energy, love, and dedication to helping me find the perfect dress! The business is run well, and they truly make you feel loved and special when you walk in!

There was a little drama on my wedding dress shopping day, BUT I am so thankful I had Tammy there to support and help me through that. Here sincerity was beyond comparison and you can tell she loves her job!

I can't wait to go back once my dress is delivered!!

Sent on 01/20/2021
  • Ashley

Ashley G. · Married on 11/07/2020

the perfect dress is at this store!

I visited a few places before learning about Formally Yours and let me just tell you- the other places made me hate the whole experience. When I came to Formally Yours, I was greeted by Trista - she made me feel like a bride and treated me like I was her best friend! I told her my experiences and how disappointed I had been (being squeezed into too small of dresses and not being heard) and she swooped in and listened to my wants. With every dress that I disliked, she changed it up getting closer and closer to "the one". Finally, an Essence of Australia was the winner- but, I was there without my mom and some of my bride squad, so saying yes to my dress wasn't an option. I was worried about how to tell everyone (my mom mainly) that wasn't there with me that I found the dress and Trista came to the rescue! We scheduled a second appointment and kept the original appointment to ourselves! My second visit was with everyone and my dress was tucked away in the dressing room with a few others and I was able to have the moment with my whole crew. The selection there is amazing, but the customer service you receive from every single staff member there is the cherry on top! I recommend this bridal shop to everyone!

Sent on 11/30/2020
  • K. Bilal

Karima · Married on 07/26/2020

Such a beautiful experience!

I loved Formally Yours, Kara worked with me and she was so professional and personable, she found the perfect dress and I said YES! The staff was very warm, helpful and knowledgeable! I would highly recommend over and over again!

Sent on 03/05/2020
  • Chandler

Chandler S. · Married on 05/30/2020

Best Bridal Shop!

My maid of honor and I went on a Friday morning to look at bridesmaid dresses for my wedding. We were the only two in the store, so we were waited on hand and foot it felt like!! The girls assisting us, as well as the owner, were all very knowledgeable and were able to help us pick out a bridesmaid dress that fit my wedding vision! Needless to say, we went back a few hours later for me to try on wedding dresses, when we were lucky enough to have the whole store to ourselves again. I am so excited to go back in a few weeks for my official wedding dress appointment!!

Sent on 08/09/2019
  • Nancy

Nancy S. · Married on 05/01/2020

Nicest bridal shop in Gwinnett.

They have essence of Australia and other great brands.

Sent on 07/13/2019
  • Briggitte

Briggitte · Married on 03/08/2020

Seamless and Wonderful

I loved shopping at Formally Yours for my dress. We did go to other shops after we initially went there but I could not get their beautiful dresses and amazing customer service out of my head and we went back and I found the dress of my dreams! It hit everything I wanted from my dress and I could not have asked for better help from their staff. Thank you for getting me a magical and beautiful dress!

Sent on 04/15/2020

Kelly W. · Married on 03/07/2020

Amazing expeirence!

I could not be more thrilled about my experience buying my dress at Formally Yours. I had been before for a friends wedding and knew their service was top notch and had no doubt that this is where I wanted to go as well. All of the ladies were so helpful, honest, and listened to what I wanted. A huge thank you to my sales person, Kara, who was so easy to work with and to Cathy, the owner, who made me feel so special! Highly recommend :)

Sent on 04/15/2019
  • Chanelle

Chanelle J. · Married on 02/15/2020

They made it easy!

I was a pregnant bride searching for a gorgeous dress for my evening wedding. This was the second shop that I visited and after trying on what seemed to be a million dresses I purchased my first pick a dove satin, off the shoulder, a-line Stella York beauty with pockets. Formerly Yours has flexible hours, great service and offers alterations with Go2Bella. I would highly suggest this vendor for quality service and dresses within whatever your budget may be ($$$ and up).

Sent on 05/22/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 02/01/2020

Beautiful dresses to choose from

We ordered the bridesmaid dresses for my wedding from Formally Yours and the dresses were beautiful! We had ladies of different heights and ages and the ladies at the store worked with us to find a dress that looked stunning on all the ladies and matched the style of wedding we were planning.

The prices were great and we ordered the dresses, they all came in with plenty of time for alterations. The dresses were perfect for my winter wedding and showed up beautifully in the pictures.

Sent on 05/01/2020
  • Heidi

Heidi · Married on 10/26/2019

If you're looking for customer service that goes above and beyond, this is your shop!

Formally Yours was my one and only bridal appointment! I had a few dress pictures on my Pinterest board and showed them to Janiece. She started pulling dresses that were exactly my style! I stepped into my third dress and knew she had pulled the perfect gown! Janiece and Cathy made me feel so beautiful and completed my look with zero pressure to buy, but it was undeniable that I had found my dress. They made the purchase process easy once I had made my decision. I highly recommend this shop!!!

Sent on 12/03/2018
  • Ellette

Ellette · Married on 10/26/2019

Love This Bridal Shop!

I had a great experience with Cathy at Formally Yours! The staff was friendly and I never felt pressured. I bought my wedding dress, bridesmaids dresses and mother of the bride dress from her store.

Sent on 04/15/2019
  • Savannah

Savannah B. · Married on 10/18/2019

Best Dress Shopping Experience

Formally Yours was amazing! Not only are they not pushy or pretentious like a lot of bridal gown salespeople, they went out of their way to help me have a good experience at their store. After their staff stayed an hour after closing to let me try on dresses, I walked out of the store with no dress in hand and they were kind and gracious about it. I then decided I wanted to go back two days later, and they made space for me to come in without an appointment to re-try on several of the dresses I wasn't sure about earlier. When I finally picked a dress, it arrived in less than two months (very fast for a wedding dress!) and they helped me book Saturday appointments for alterations, which they don't normally do, because I had to fly in from out of town for my fittings. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/10/2019

Tonya N. · Married on 06/22/2019

So Glad We Found Them

From the day we walked in to find a dress to the day we took dress back to be cleaned and boxed the whole experience was awesome.

Sent on 10/25/2019

Lauren · Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing Experience

I had the BEST experience finding my wedding dress! The ladies were very attentive to what I wanted while keeping in my price range. Amazing selection of dresses!

Sent on 05/03/2019
  • Dominique

Dominique · Married on 03/30/2019

Loved this experience

I chose this vendor because they carried Essence of Australia dresses in my size (plus) and I really wanted to try one on. I was so happy with the styles of dresses they choose and they made me and my party feel welcome. I bought the dress i saw in a magazine and it was the one. The dress came at the scheduled time and I took it somewhere else for alterations.

Sent on 04/13/2019

Ava · Married on 11/30/2018

Tammy & Scarlett made this an awesome experience! #Fairytale blessings

Sent on 02/18/2018
  • Autumn

Autumn · Married on 11/03/2018

Fantastic experience!!

The ladies at Formally Yours were very helpful and went over and above helping select the most awesome wedding dress for our daughter!!! It was PERFECTION!!!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Natalie · Married on 09/02/2018

I had the most amazing and memorable time shopping at Formally Yours! From the moment I walked in, I was met with so much excitement and positive energy(which really goes a long ways when your shopping for the most important dress of your life). Formally Yours was the FIFTH bridal store I went to, and as you can guess I was starting to feel discouraged and stressed. By this time I knew what type of style I wanted, but had not found a dress that had checked all the boxes. Out of all the bridal salons I had been to, this was the ONLY ONE that asked to see pictures of dresses prior to my arrival that I had liked and went and PULLED ALL THE DRESSES FOR ME! It’s hard to look through dresses on a hanger on a rack of 50+ and not feel overwhelmed. It was so heavenly to have Cathy take the lead and I really felt like a spoiled bride (which every bride should). I had the great privilege of working with the owner and she really keyed in all the specifics that I wanted and even took the time to pick out a few dresses that I was pleasantly surprised. Never once did I feel rushed or pressured to purchase anything, even after I tried on my dress three times and probably spent 20 minutes just walking around in it haha. They have a great selection of veils and belts too! I am so happy to purchase my dress with Formally Yours and will be taking my mom back to pick out her dress from there too!

Sent on 08/04/2017

Emily · Married on 07/19/2018

If you buy your dress anywhere else, you made a mistake. Cathy & Savannah are the best in the business. I found my dress in an hour, and it was all because of their expertise. They knew what I was looking for, liked/didn't like just buy listening. The price was AMAZING! Do yourself a favor and buy here. Everyone else I know has, and they LOVE their experience!

Sent on 08/18/2017

Lauren · Married on 06/08/2018

Wow! The Formally Yours staff did an incredible job helping me select the PERFECT wedding gown! Cathy and Scarlett went above and beyond to meet every expectation! I loved my wedding gown and my bridesmaids' dresses were beautiful! They also did a great job helping me select the perfect hair clip and earrings to bring my wedding attire together! I highly recommend Formally Yours for your wedding day needs!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 05/19/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Formally Yours and Marisa! I went to two other stores to look for dresses before coming here where I found the perfect dress! I went in thinking I wanted a flowy, lace dress and tried on multiple just like it before Marisa had me try on an elegant simple ball gown. I didn't get that one, but I did end up getting the next one she pulled which was absolutely perfect and suited my style so well. I was amazed that Marisa picked up on that and matched me with a perfect dress! I highly recommend Formally Yours. Great staff, big selection, and reasonable prices.

Sent on 06/04/2018

Erica · Married on 01/13/2018

Cathy and Kaitlyn were amazing. They helped me find the perfect dress! Each time I said what I liked or disliked a dress, they brought out dresses closer and closer to what I wanted. The shop has such a variety of dresses that I found something I fell in love with. Cathy was also great with working with my budget,even though I changed it during the shopping process. She even let me come in two days in a row when I was indecisive. If you are looking for a wide range of styles and prices in addition to great service, I would 100 percent recommend Formally Yours.

Sent on 05/28/2017

Kami · Married on 11/04/2017

Wonderful experience! The staff was very attentive and really listened to what I was looking for (and what I wanted my budget to be). They actually suggested a dress for me to try on which was the one I fell in love with and purchased that day. Also, we figured out that my mom had bought her dress from Formally Yours back in the 80's as well after we showed pictures to the owner. I'm glad we could keep the tradition going! They are the best :)

Sent on 01/02/2017

Allison · Married on 10/21/2017

Clemmie was amazing and very helpful in helping me decide between the two dresses it came down to. Thanks so much!

Sent on 03/11/2018

Randi · Married on 09/30/2017

I had the BEST experience at Formally Yours. I set up an appointment with Cathy and she did not disappoint! She was so intuitive and patient with me. Everyone was so nice and helpful. Cathy and her staff really took the time to make me feel special and find the perfect dress! I also want to address how accommodating they were with alterations. I live in Birmingham, work full time, and attend a Master's program. I had very little time to drive back and forth for alterations. They went above and beyond for me! Bella (their alterations person) was amazing and opened her shop an hour early once and stayed late for me on my last visit. The whole experience was so wonderful and accommodating! Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/05/2018