1465 Howell Mill Rd NW, Suite 400-A, Atlanta, GA 30318 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Real Weddings 3

About The Sentimentalist

The Sentimentalist, based in Atlanta, Georgia, is a designer and vintage bridal shop that sells made-to-order wedding dresses and accessories. The small, family-owned company—headed by dress expert Krista and accessory expert Gabi—offers a carefully curated collection of dresses and bridal accessories from independent North American designers, selected to appeal to the alternative bride's taste. The Sentimentalist prides itself on its eclectic selection, offering vintage, bohemian, and alternative dresses that you wouldn't find in traditional bridal shops. Krista and Gabi will work with you to pair dresses with custom-made and ready-available accessories in order to complete your unique bridal look.

The supportive, creative staff at The Sentimentalist is trained to assist you in finding options that fit your specific style, timeline, and budget. Clients are also provided with complimentary consultations, allowing an intimate, relaxed dress shopping experience where the focus is all on you. As well as soft, romantic dresses, the shop offers bridal belts, hair accessories, jewelry, and veils. Other services provided by the shop include:

• Sample sales

The Sentimentalist 3
The Sentimentalist 4
The Sentimentalist 5

Anne Bauer · Getting married on 11/07/2020

The kind of experience I always dreamed of!

I could go on and on about my experience at The Sentimentalist! From the moment you walk in, you feel at ease and comfortable by the beautiful atmosphere and great staff. My stylist, Rachael was incredible and knew exactly how to capture my style. She has a natural way of becoming your friend throughout the process and now I cannot imagine my wedding dress shopping experience without her! It was such a nice surprise to experience a shop that carried such a wide selection of unique, romantic and modern dresses. If you are looking for your dress in the ATL area and have a romantic/vintage style, go to The Sentimentalist - you will not regret it!

Sent on 09/18/2019

The Sentimentalist's reply:

Anne! Thank you so much for this helpful and kind review ;) And for shopping with us! Rachael is a gem, right?! Visit us any time at all and keep spreading the word. We love our sentimental brides ;) xoxo

Alexa Ortman · Getting married on 10/10/2020

First appointment could not have gone better!

I was so nervous to try on wedding dresses and I had no idea what to expect; however, my experience at The Sentimentalist could not have been better! Rhiannon was a perfect match for me and was able to take my indecisiveness and nervousness completely out of the equation. She was so great at moving quickly while also taking my feedback after each dress to eventually find my perfect dress! She came prepared to the appointment with information I’d previously filled out in the questionnaire and continued to ask great insightful questions to determine which dresses were going to be the best fit. She was able to explain why dresses I liked online wouldn’t provide me with what I wanted in a dress and she pulled dresses I wouldn’t have picked out myself but which ended up looking great on! She was also great at listening to my mom’s feedback while also focusing on me and making sure my thoughts were heard. Thank you Rhiannon for being so amazing!
    The shop itself is gorgeous. I could’ve stayed there all-day watching women try on beautiful wedding dresses. The décor is a perfect blend of vintage with some industrial touches. The area to try on dresses felt large and private and I was so comfortable.
    I can’t thank the team at The Sentimentalist enough for providing me with such an incredible experience of trying on wedding dresses. My first appointment and I found the dress – I still can’t believe it and I can’t wait to return when my dress arrives!

Sent on 11/04/2019

The Sentimentalist's reply:

Alexa! Thank you for such a kind and thoughtful review ;) This means so much to us and it is all OUR pleasure to have worked with you. Rhiannon is simply the best in the business! Thanks again for all the love and let us know how we can be of assistance every step of the way ;)

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

The Sentimentalist FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Appointments Only
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Sample Gowns
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales