7875-f roswell rd, Atlanta, GA 30350 Map · Phone number

Clara's Wedding Alteration 7
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/18/2019

Clara is amazing!

I am originally from out of town so finding a good seamstress was proving difficult. I took a chance with Clara and am so glad I did. She was a joy to work with and took such good care of me and my dress. We met 3 times to complete the alterations and the dress fit perfectly. You can tell she really cares about her brides and making sure they are comfortable. Given the amount of work needed on my dress I thought the value was great. I took my dress and veil back to Clara for preservation and she even offered to deliver it to my house. Will be visiting her again the next time I need a dress altered and would highly recommend her.

Sent on 08/21/2019
    Clara's Wedding Alteration 8

Cambe · Married on 06/02/2018

If you are in the metro Atlanta area and need someone to alter your wedding dress, look no further! Clara is the absolute best. She made my dress everything that I wanted. She makes you feel like you are her only customer. Her prices are honest and a great deal for the quality she provides.

Sent on 04/29/2018
    Clara's Wedding Alteration 9
    Clara's Wedding Alteration 10
    Clara's Wedding Alteration 11
    Clara's Wedding Alteration 12

Kristen · Married on 10/14/2017

Clara's work is nothing short of incredible!!! After bringing my wedding gown to two prominent alterations places and not feeling comfortable, I went with a co-worker's recommendation to go see Clara. The shop is small and modest, but you can feel the warmth as soon as you walk in. My dress needed a few things tweaked, along with a little weird re-shaping, and Clara fixed it PERFECTLY!! She listened carefully to all of my requests - "not too tight, I need to be able to breathe!" Her alterations were absolutely meticulous, and the dress fit perfectly and looked stunning!! My now-husband kept complimenting how amazing the dress looked on me. It was a pretty dress to start with, but Clara made it gorgeous. Thank you, Clara!!

Sent on 10/16/2017
    Clara's Wedding Alteration 13
    Clara's Wedding Alteration 14

Clara's Wedding Alteration FAQ

• How do you price dress alterations? Flat Fee
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Cleaning, Full Customization, Preservation
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Veils