Dominion Wedding Entertainment

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,499 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,499 Most Popular Price

Get everyone on the dance floor with Dominion Wedding Entertainment!!!

One of the hottest DJ companies in the area, Dominion Wedding Entertainment generates energy and excitement everywhere we perform.

Dominion Wedding Entertainment has over 30 years experience providing the entertainment for Wedding Ceremonies and Receptions -- Dominion Wedding Entertainment does it all!

Visit my website to see more great photos & videos.
Please call or email for info, availability and more: bob@dominionwed.com

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,000

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,499

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$400

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

Erica M. Getting married on 04/03/2022

Great company

We hired Dominion Entertainment for our wedding April 2022. Bob was super accommodating, professional, and a great price for the services we chose. We just cancelled the wedding and when I contacted Bob to let him know, he was wonderful. I just know if the event had happened, the service would have been amazing. Highly recommend!

Dominion Wedding Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Erica for taking the time to write a review. I am confident that we will get to party in the future and can't wait till that time comes. All the best!!!
  • Virginia
    Virginia S. Married on 12/31/2021

Best experience ever with this company!

Worked with us through our hesitation to book early due to COVID and help us through our hard time. Website to collect information and music was super easy to use and Bob was on top of everything! Then our reception I couldn’t have imagined anything better, and even through a few curve balls at the team during the event which they knocked out of the park. We had great time and HIGHLY Recommended using Dominion Weddings Entertainment for anything event!

Dominion Wedding Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much for the AWESOME review. I enjoyed working with and for you to help give you the wedding you've waited so long to have. I wish you all the best in your move to Cali and in this new chapter of your life. Warren, thanks again for your dedicated service to our country.
  • Debra
    Debra R. Married on 11/26/2021

Awesome Time!

Bob and Dominion Wedding Entertainment did a fabulous job for my daughter's wedding! Our guests are still talking, weeks later, about how much fun they had at our event! The client portal was easy to use and had everything we needed to plan for the music. Bob had great communication, was quick to respond, answered all my questions and reassured me during the planning process that he would take care of everything. We also enjoyed the 'extras" of the Dance Floor Lighting and the Monogram DJ Booth that were offered to our package Our event ran smoothly and was a lively time!

Dominion Wedding Entertainment's reply:

Happy New Year Debra, Thanks so much for the AWESOME review. My assistant and I had a great time as well. The extra speakers that we set up really helped ensure that everyone could hear the announcements and ensure sound dispersion was even in the ballroom. We will utilize that setup again. Hopefully our paths will cross again. Stay safe and healthy!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Deals

Dominion Wedding Entertainment 1
Exclusive

White Pumpkin White Pumpkin Wedding Planners

I met Bob on a wedding I was only hired to handle day of service. Since that meeting I have used Dominion Wedding Entertainment for many of my client’s weddings. He has a great read on the crowd every time. Couples find Bob easy to work with. His client portal gives couples the opportunity to detail their music needs. I look forward to working with Bob and his team again and again.

Best Face Forward- Skin, Makeup & Hair Artists Best Face Forward- Skin, Makeup & Hair Artists Wedding Hair & Makeup

Bob and Erin are GREAT to work with and since we've known them, we have enjoyed passing on their info to Northern VA brides! A fun father and daughter duo who will make sure you have a BLAST on your big day!!!

Voilà! Event Studio Voilà! Event Studio Wedding Planners

Always love working with Bob! Dominion DJ's are reliable and professional, and they are one of our preferred vendors. They do a phenomenal job and we're always happy to hear we will be working with them again.

17005 Gaines Road Broad Run, District of Columbia, 20137
Location of (Dominion Wedding Entertainment)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding