Dominion Wedding Entertainment

17005 Gaines Road, Broad Run, VA 20137 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12
  • Deals 1

About Dominion Wedding Entertainment

Get everyone on the dance floor with Dominion Wedding Entertainment!!!

One of the hottest DJ companies in the area, Dominion Wedding Entertainment generates energy and excitement everywhere we perform.

Dominion Wedding Entertainment has over 30 years experience providing the entertainment for Wedding Ceremonies and Receptions -- Dominion Wedding Entertainment does it all!

Visit my website to see more great photos & videos.
Please call or email for info, availability and more: bob@dominionwed.com

Follow Dominion Wedding Entertainment on

Dominion Wedding Entertainment 6
Dominion Wedding Entertainment 7

Haley · Married on 10/20/2018

Made the night!

Bob did an amazing job! He had a great photo booth that everyone got a chance to use! He kept the party going and change the music up to make sure everyone was having a good time. My husband's family is from Peru, and he made their night when he played salsa music for them. Everyone told us how much of a great time they had! The dance floor was packed the whole night!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Dominion Wedding Entertainment's reply:

Thanks very much for the kind review. Your wedding was one of the most fun of the year for me. I loved your Dad's R2D2 and all of the other Star Wars themed decorations. I'm really glad that everyone had a great time. May the Force be with you!!!
  • Kayleen

Kayleen · Married on 10/13/2018

Great Team

Bob did an incredible job with our wedding and everyone was dancing throughout the entire night. He was super easy to work with and helped us to build our wedding how we wanted it. After we had made our song selections he worked with us to figure out where we wanted to start and fade and the portal made it super easy to add in music requests from guest. I absolutely loved the lighted pedestals and all of the lighting features that he had. Him and his team did an incredible job and I highly recommend them.

Adam Ater · Married on 10/11/2018

Above and Beyond

Bob at Dominion Wedding Entertainment is an amazing DJ for your
    wedding or party event!
    -I booked him for my wedding and he not only was fantastic but he went above and beyond for my wife and I. During the wedding a storm came through and started down pouring and with out even being asked they found a big umbrella and started escorting the guests to the ceremony tent so they would not get drenched. Absolutely blew me away.

To top things off we did not have an official wedding coordinator but not to worry as Bob and his team map out just about everything acting as one in place if need be. Bob was flexible enough to add things we stated we did not want at first but wanted during the wedding and even when we did not have a song in mind he chose one for us that was just perfect.

Bottom line is that Dominion Wedding Entertainment is all you need for your wedding, party event, or whatever you need a DJ for! So when you book them just relax and know Bob has you covered and will make your event just a that much better.

Dominion Wedding Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,499.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 400.00
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Dominion Wedding Entertainment 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• White Pumpkin
    White Pumpkin Wedding Planners

I met Bob on a wedding I was only hired to handle day of service. Since that meeting I have used Dominion Wedding Entertainment for many of my client’s weddings. He has a great read on the crowd every time. Couples find Bob easy to work with. His client portal gives couples the opportunity to detail their music needs. I look forward to working with Bob and his team again and again.

• Best Face Forward- Skin, Makeup & Hair Artists
    Best Face Forward- Skin, Makeup & Hair Artists Wedding Hair & Makeup

Bob and Erin are GREAT to work with and since we've known them, we have enjoyed passing on their info to Northern VA brides! A fun father and daughter duo who will make sure you have a BLAST on your big day!!!

• Voilà! Event Studio
    Voilà! Event Studio Wedding Planners

Always love working with Bob! Dominion DJ's are reliable and professional, and they are one of our preferred vendors. They do a phenomenal job and we're always happy to hear we will be working with them again.

• 17005 Gaines Road Broad Run, District of Columbia, VA 20137 See on map