Dominion Wedding Entertainment Reviews

148 Reviews for Dominion Wedding Entertainment

148 Dominion Wedding Entertainment Reviews

Haley · Married on 10/20/2018

Made the night!

Bob did an amazing job! He had a great photo booth that everyone got a chance to use! He kept the party going and change the music up to make sure everyone was having a good time. My husband's family is from Peru, and he made their night when he played salsa music for them. Everyone told us how much of a great time they had! The dance floor was packed the whole night!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Dominion Wedding Entertainment's reply:

Thanks very much for the kind review. Your wedding was one of the most fun of the year for me. I loved your Dad's R2D2 and all of the other Star Wars themed decorations. I'm really glad that everyone had a great time. May the Force be with you!!!
  • Kayleen

Kayleen · Married on 10/13/2018

Great Team

Bob did an incredible job with our wedding and everyone was dancing throughout the entire night. He was super easy to work with and helped us to build our wedding how we wanted it. After we had made our song selections he worked with us to figure out where we wanted to start and fade and the portal made it super easy to add in music requests from guest. I absolutely loved the lighted pedestals and all of the lighting features that he had. Him and his team did an incredible job and I highly recommend them.

Adam Ater · Married on 10/11/2018

Above and Beyond

Bob at Dominion Wedding Entertainment is an amazing DJ for your
    wedding or party event!
    -I booked him for my wedding and he not only was fantastic but he went above and beyond for my wife and I. During the wedding a storm came through and started down pouring and with out even being asked they found a big umbrella and started escorting the guests to the ceremony tent so they would not get drenched. Absolutely blew me away.

To top things off we did not have an official wedding coordinator but not to worry as Bob and his team map out just about everything acting as one in place if need be. Bob was flexible enough to add things we stated we did not want at first but wanted during the wedding and even when we did not have a song in mind he chose one for us that was just perfect.

Bottom line is that Dominion Wedding Entertainment is all you need for your wedding, party event, or whatever you need a DJ for! So when you book them just relax and know Bob has you covered and will make your event just a that much better.

Cory · Married on 09/27/2018

TL;DR. Very professional with a family feel and took great care of us making sure our wedding went smoothly, amazing celebration at our reception, music and special requests were perfectly executed. HIGHLY RECCOMMEND.

From the day we went to meet with Bob we were sold. He has everything you need and more to make your occasion perfect!

The client portal to set up the details was very easy to navigate and set everything just how we wanted it.

Once we got down to the wire Bob was very prompt in making sure everything was set up and sent us a word document to edit ourselves if we had forgotten or missed anything at all. All of the last minute changes and updates were taken care of without a second thought, he even caught some things we didn't think about as well.

The day of the wedding everything was set up promptly and perfectly, the room lights were amazing for accent and the night sky kept everything moving throughout the reception. The ceremony was exactly what we wanted and the level of professionalism he and his team displayed was great!

The reception was a blast, everything flowed well and the introductions were on point.

The music that was played kept all ages on the dance floor and having a great time.

On top of everything they did, they were very involved making sure the bride had anything she wanted/needed. It was like a family member was our DJ.

My wife Abby and I could not imagine the wedding without Bob and Saad from Dominion Wedding Entertainment!

Dominion Wedding Entertainment 1

Carol · Married on 09/22/2018

Great choice for wedding entertainment. Music and lighting was excellent. The photo booth and props were a huge hit.

Angie · Married on 08/04/2018

From our first meeting through the final song Bob and his associate DJ gave 100% energy and professionalism. The client portal he uses is so easy to fill in for planning both the ceremony and reception. Bob literally made our “little backyard wedding” a night of no stress and lots of fun!

Sent on 08/08/2018

Dominion Wedding Entertainment's reply:

Thanks very much for your kind words. Your family was very easy to entertain and we enjoyed every minute of it as well. Hopefully we can party together again, quite possibly in Ohio!!!

Diane · Married on 07/28/2018

I was referred to Bob Yutzy with Dominion Wedding Entertainment and I couldn't have been more happy with the planning, service, and my actual event. I had a DJ and photo booth for my event and each of them were wonderful to work with, including Bob himself. I can't recommend Dominion Wedding Entertainment enough. If you want your event planning to be stress fee when it comes to certain aspects of your event, definitely contact Bob Yutzy and he will make go as smooth and worry free.

Sent on 08/09/2018

Dominion Wedding Entertainment's reply:

Hey Diane, It was a lot of fun planning the entertainment from the playlist to the custom photo strip to the LED light wands. All the best to you and your awesome family and hopefully we can entertain for you again. :)

Sharon · Married on 06/16/2018

WOW! I can't say enough about Bob and his team. His team provided excellent lighting package and photo booth for our daughter's wedding. We had extreme rain storm the entire day and night and his team adjusted with the change in plans, they thought of everything and were so professional that at then end of the night, I felt like they were family. When you are planning your event and want the best team for lighting and photo booth, you can't go wrong with Dominion Wedding Entertainment.

Sent on 07/24/2018

Dominion Wedding Entertainment's reply:

Sharon, Thanks so much for the awesome review. My team commented on you nice you were and they were honored to be in the company of awesome clients. Here's to hoping we can entertain for you or a friend or relative sooner rather than later. :)

Melissa · Married on 06/09/2018

Bob was the absolute best! Right from the start, he was there to answer any and all questions we had, walked us through everything and made our reception so enjoyable! Bob kept the guests dancing all night long, and I got numerous compliments on the music selection, the lighting and the "dancing on the clouds" feature that we used for our first dance. I highly recommend Dominion Wedding Entertainment, and I couldn't be more happy with Bob's services!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Dominion Wedding Entertainment's reply:

Melissa, Sorry for the late response, I have been soooo busy with weddings every weekend. I had a blast entertaining for your BIG DAY and your guests were AWESOME. I agree, everything was PERFECT. Hopefully, we can party together again sometime. :)

Ruby · Married on 05/25/2018

Bob and his team are just amazing! I'm warning you all that you'll get wicked when you talk to Bob, and will want his service right away haha. Bob is a great MC who knows how to engage people in the party, and of course he plays great music too. Having Bob at your wedding feels like having your uncle/ brother help you run the party, not a MC/ DJ that you hired. That was how I felt!
    Thank you Bob!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Dominion Wedding Entertainment's reply:

Ruby, You have a way with words and I LOVE IT!!! I did feel like family working for you and that is because you made me feel that way. You are one of the most thoughtful and kindest that I have entertained for. Thanks very much and can't wait to party with you again!!!

Lisa · Married on 05/19/2018

We met Bob at a bridal showcase at our venue and he drew our attention immediately. His mannerism and energy were what made us choose Dominion Wedding Entertainment as our DJ. Before the wedding he made sure to have all questions answered so that there was no confusion on the wedding day. At the wedding he did a great job keeping the guests entertained and dancing. We also rented a photo booth which was a hit, everyone loved it! He was a great addition to the wedding and i would highly recommend him and Dominion Wedding Entertainment.

Sent on 06/08/2018
    Dominion Wedding Entertainment 2

Dominion Wedding Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words Lisa. I really enjoyed working with you and Andrew and helping you have the wedding of your dreams. I love the pic of the custom monogram I provided for you. The venue captain told me that she has never seen the venue look that good. I said thanks very much but it would not have been possible if Andrew & Lisa didn't pick the perfect package!!! All the best and hopefully our paths will cross again. Let your single friends know that DWE will make the wedding dreams a reality. :)

Jamie · Married on 04/28/2018

DJ Bob was fantastic! We really enjoyed working with him and his team. He read our crowd well and kept the party going strong throughout our entire reception! It's evident that DJ Bob cares about his clients and wants to provide them with the best experience possible. We can't recommend Dominion Wedding Entertainment enough!

Sent on 05/20/2018

Dominion Wedding Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words. I loved every minute of working with you and your parents who I like very much. Your reception was one of my all-time favorites and seeing past clients of mine was an extra bonus. Can't wait to party with you and Ian again!!!

Domingo · Married on 04/14/2018

Extremely pleased to have Bob and his crew for the services they provided during out wedding. Bob is very professional and well organized through the entire process. Easy to communicate with makes sure every detail is covered and correct. I could not recommend Bob and Dominion Wedding Entertainment enough. You cannot go wrong with Bob and Dominion Wedding Entertainment. Thank you so much!

Sent on 05/18/2018

Dominion Wedding Entertainment's reply:

Thanks very much for your kind words. I enjoyed working with you as well. You chose an awesome venue and we had a blast entertaining you and your guests. Hopefully our paths will cross again!!!

Emily · Married on 12/09/2017

When searching for a DJ, I turned to facebook and Bob came highly recommended from several brides. After our initial meeting, I could see why; he is friendly, organized and professional. Over the course of my wedding planning, Bob would email & text to check in to see how everything was going! When it came time for the wedding, he listened to us allowing guest to make a request and when request time was over, he had the party going all night!! He truly became like a friend to us! Our expectations were more than met with him and his company!

Victoria · Married on 10/21/2017

Bob did the ceremony music and reception and it exceeded our expectations! You can tell how much Bob loves music and DJ'ing as soon as you meet him. His passion for people and electronics is unsurpassed! He kept everyone entertained, and we all had a wonderful time, and Bob made it happen with the lighting, dancing on the clouds, the night sky, and custom monograms. I highly recommend Bob and his fabulous team, you will not regret it!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Dominion Wedding Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much for the awesome review. I am so glad the timing of the Fly Me To The Moon tune, the dancing on the clouds, night sky & moon/plane monogram went PERFECTLY. You and Jason are so easy to work with and hopefully we will get to party again. Be safe and see you soon :)

Ana · Married on 10/14/2017

Bob and his team handled all the music and reception uplighting for our wedding, the entire night was flawless! Bob made sure that all of the guests were entertained and really enjoyed themselves. He was very flexible and we were amazed in how seamless the entire night went! We would highly recommend Bob and his team if you are looking for a DJ who has your back and will make sure that you have a night to remember!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Dominion Wedding Entertainment's reply:

Thanks very much Ana, I had a great time working with you and received lot's of compliments from your guests as well. You all were a very friendly group and hope that our paths cross again. :)

Tim · Married on 10/07/2017

Dominion Wedding Entertainment was very professional to work with for our wedding and we couldn't have asked for a better result. The Uplighting and Monogram Lighting were great, and the dance floor was always packed thanks to the DJ. Bob added a very personal touch to make the day our best ever. Thanks so much!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Dominion Wedding Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Tim, I absolutely loved the monogram you picked and the fall uplighting really made the room pop. All the best and hope our paths cross again.:)

Anna · Married on 09/30/2017

I can’t say enough great things about my experience with Dominion Wedding Entertainment! Saad & Zach took care of every detail I didn’t have to worry about a thing! Our wedding reception was a blast thanks to them. We got so many comments from guests that it was the most fun wedding they’ve ever been to! From the bridal party announcement to toasts and speeches to dancing they took care of it all. They even accommodated an odd set up at our small venue where it was difficult to find outlets and space. My husband and I along with our guests had a wonderful wedding, we wouldn’t have changed a thing, and a huge part of that was Dominion Wedding Entertainment, Bob, and his staff, Saad & Zach! Thanks guys!! :)

Sent on 10/19/2017

Dominion Wedding Entertainment's reply:

Saad & Zach said it was a "killer" reception and your review proves it. All the best and hope our paths cross again.:)

John · Married on 08/13/2017

Bob, from Dominion Wedding Entertainment, was amazing to work with. Right from the start, we were provided with a web portal that helped us chose our music. We were able to customize every part of our Wedding, from the moment our guests arrived, to Cocktail Hour, to the last dance. We asked Bob to get creative on his own during the dance portion of the Reception, and he came through with some great tunes.
    Dominion also provide us with some great up-lighting. They took our colors and made a great presentation.
    I strongly recommend Dominion to everyone. You will not be disappointed.

Lori · Married on 07/01/2017

Mike & Miguel were the DJ/Emcee team for my recent wedding. Mike came highly recommended and I can see why! Miguel is wonderful as well!! All of my friends, family, and other guests enjoyed the entertainment. Of course I and my now husband did as well. Thank you!!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Dominion Wedding Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Lori for the kind words and being easy to work with. I'm very happy that the team I picked for you were perfect and that you are very happy with their services. Best of luck and enjoy married life!!!

Laura · Married on 06/25/2017

Bob and his team at Dominion Wedding Entertainment did an amazing job for my daughter’s wedding, accommodating every request that we had. The day was absolutely perfect!
    Bob and the DJ kept everyone dancing through the evening that no one wanted the night to end. The sound quality was great and the special up-lighting effects were amazing. Guests also had a lot of fun visiting the photo booth which was a huge hit.
    Bob was extremely helpful to work with and the client portal on the website was easy to navigate and use - allowing us to listen and select from many genres of music. Bob also kept us all on schedule as the evening progressed.
    He paid attention to every detail showing how incredibly talented he is at his job that many guests commented that it was the best wedding they had ever attended. We also learned during the evening that several of our guests had also used Bob for their wedding reception. I would highly recommend Bob and his services for your wedding or any other special event in your life where you want to create memories to last a lifetime. Bob will truly not disappoint.

Sent on 07/17/2017

Dominion Wedding Entertainment's reply:

Laura, thank you so much for the kind words. You were awesome to work with and thanks so much for talking to the venue to put my DJ table where it was best suited to have the best sound quality and dispersion in the venue. As you saw, it made a huge difference. Thanks again and hopefully our paths will cross again :)

Carolyn · Married on 06/02/2017

Bob and his team at Dominion Wedding Entertainment were absolutely phenomenal as DJ/MC for my wedding this past September!

Emmie · Married on 05/28/2017

Bob and his company did a great job at our wedding, once we got passed the weather. He kept everyone on the dance floor, helpes with the timeline, and the sound quality was great. Would recommend him to you!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Dominion Wedding Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Emmie for the kind words. We really enjoyed working with you and Josh and always honored to entertain for our public servants. Thanks so much for what you do and hopefully our paths will cross again :)

Renato · Married on 05/20/2017

It was our absolute honor, pleasure, and blessing to have worked with Bob and Miguel. They were fantastic! From the very beginning, Bob was extremely accomodating showing us everything he had to offer us for our big day. He went through a beautiful light show and through his web portal. That web portal was extremely easy to use and navigate through. Bob was very attentive to the details of our wedding and extremely responsive with any questions we had. He mixed an awesome medley for our first song which was a hit with our families. In addition to that, he also worked with me on singing a surprise song for my wife during the reception. Everything was flawless (with the exceptions of a few pitch problems on my end - nerves and emotions got the best of me!). Miguel was awesome too! He worked with us through the pronunciations which showed that he truly cared about the most minute detail. From the very beginning we knew we wanted Miguel to be part of our wedding, and Bob facilitated everything. We could not have chosen a more perfect team. So much so, that we definitely feel like they were family providing the music and lighting. I almost forgot to mention the lighting! The lighting was absolutely gorgeous. The room looked like another room. It looked like we had been transported to a museum. To anyone who is considering this team for their wedding, GO FOR IT! You will not find a better team out there. Out of all the vendors we worked with for our wedding, Dominion Wedding Entertainment were the ones that we had nothing to worry or stress about. They carried it all!

Sent on 05/25/2017

Dominion Wedding Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words. We are so happy that we were able to help make your dream wedding a reality. You guys are always welcome to come visit me at my studio/zoo anytime. I consider you both friends and not just previous clients. I hope are paths cross again soon. :)

Lisa · Married on 03/18/2017

Bob Yutzy was very easy to work with and very personable. Once we had contracted with him, we were given access to "our page" on his web-site where we were able to easily select all the music we wanted and lay out all the details for him to use for the big day. He and his assistant did a fabulous job the day of....they really kept things on track and made sure everything we requested was included. We would highly recommend their services to others!

Sent on 05/19/2017

Dominion Wedding Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much for the awesome review. It was great meeting with you prior to your booking with us and the good vibes carried over all the way to your BIG DAY!!! All the best to you and Ed and stay in touch :)