Dominion Wedding Entertainment Reviews

168 | Broad Run, VA

168 Reviews for Dominion Wedding Entertainment

• Lauren

Lauren · Getting married on 05/27/2021

Prior to our wedding we had some last minute snafus (as expected), Bob and Dominion Wedding Entertainment was ready to assist and support in any way they could. We are so grateful we selected them as our DJ. In addition to saving the day, they kept the dance floor alive and our guest dancing! Thank you Dominion Wedding Entertainment! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/20/2017
  • Marianne

Marianne · Getting married on 01/16/2021

A true professional!

Bob is a true professional. From the moment we met him for an open house at Raspberry Plain — our wedding venue and one of the many venues that recommends him — we came to trust him. He takes an interest in his couples and really gets to know their vision. He’s very responsive, and definitely someone you can call and talk through what’s on your mind. Due to the Covid pandemic we had to move our date. Bob supported us and agreed to switch without any extra charges or fees, which made this tough decision that much easier. While we still haven’t seen him in action spinning turntables quite yet, I’m sure we’ll be back to leave another review soon after!

Sent on 09/09/2020

Dominion Wedding Entertainment's reply:

Marianne & Ben, Thanks so much for the kind words. I'm looking forward to entertaining for you and your guests and having a wedding that everyone will be talking about for a long time. Stay safe & healthy!!!
  • Guinevere

Guinevere Zimmerman · Getting married on 12/12/2020

Very understanding/flexible

We worked with Bob for our scheduled wedding in December, 2020 at the Piedmont Club in Haymarket. At the time of booking he was even giving out an essential workers discount which I qualified for as a nurse. We ended up deciding to cancel the big wedding in December and he has been very flexible with different options moving forward. I would recommend working with Bob!

Sent on 08/16/2020

Dominion Wedding Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Guinevere for the kind words. I hope that you and Mike have nothing but good luck in everything you do together. Hopefully our paths will cross again. Stay safe & healthy and thanks again for your nursing expertise to our community!!!
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 11/21/2020

Corona bride rescheduling

Well, I'm back and I wish it was to say we had our big day but sadly had to postpone AGAIN. This time we didn't choose a new date because we don't want to be disappointed again, and are hoping to know how to move forward next year. Bob has been so great throughout this process and I appreciate his caring nature and willingness to hold an unidentified date for now! Highly recommend!

We were supposed to get married on May 23. Bob has been so flexible and responsive through the process of rescheduling that we were able to get our new date secured in less than two days. We changed our ceremony plans from a church ceremony (which we will still do privately) to having a ceremony onsite and Bob made it super easy to add ceremony music to our contract for a very reasonable price. We look forward to working with Bob in November!

Sent on 04/02/2020

Dominion Wedding Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for writing this awesome review. In these tough times it is paramount to work together to get each and every wedding rescheduled with as little confusion as possible. I can't wait to see you in November as well. Thanks again!!!
  • AJ And

Aj and Kim Perrasgandy · Married on 10/10/2020

Awesome Event DJ

Bob at Dominion Wedding Entertainment worked with us as we built the itinerary for the event and stayed involved with updates and any adjustments. He recommended songs for different activities and was extremely flexible the day prior and the day of the Wedding Reception!

Sent on 10/19/2020

Dominion Wedding Entertainment's reply:

AJ, Thank you very much for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you guys and I wish you the best. Hopefully, our paths will cross again!!!

Hannah Ratekin Word · Married on 09/06/2020

Bob is awesome!!

Bob is awesome!! He customized our ceremony and reception with music we chose, and also had some great ideas to add. He is professional and friendly. 10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 09/12/2020

Dominion Wedding Entertainment's reply:

Thanks very much for the AWESOME review. Enjoy your honeymoon and hopefully our paths will cross again. :)
  • Carole-Marie

Carole-Marie Mcneive · Married on 04/10/2020

10/10 Experience

Dominion Wedding Entertainment is the best to choose when it comes to any big event! Bob Yutzy made everything easy for us to plan! He had a great client portal which was great to use for selecting music. He has the perfect personality to help keep guest entertained. During the few months before the wedding he was very diligent with every single detail which made us feel confident that the wedding would be perfect!

Sent on 10/05/2020

Dominion Wedding Entertainment's reply:

Thanks very much for your kind words. I really enjoyed working with you, Luke and your Mom & Dad. All the best to you all and I can't wait for the next wedding or event!!!
  • Amy

Amy Lyons · Married on 02/15/2020

Great Entertainment service

Bob is great. He is eager to work with you and to help you pick the best music for your wedding. Bob Yutzy of Dominion Wedding Entertainment and his team did an excellent job providing full sound and entertainment services for our wedding. He provided music and sound for the ceremony and for cocktail hour, lunch and mics for toasts, etc. then his team livened up the party for the dancing. We had a daytime wedding and we were concerned that guests would not get out and dance. Thanks to Bob and the team. They danced the whole time until we had to shut it down! I would highly recommend Bob for any event where you want guests to enjoy every moment!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Dominion Wedding Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Amy, I think you and Jamie are AWESOME and can't wait to see you again soon!!! Have a great holiday season. :)

Really enjoyed working with you both and also the conversations with your ABB fans. God Bless!!!

Sam Martinez · Married on 12/31/2019

Dominion Wedding Entertainment

Bob and his team were GREAT!! Low key and very professional. In addition to music and A/V, Bob provided lighting and uplighting that enhanced the venue where the ceremony and the evening celebration that followed were held. The music for the reception/dancing was continuous (no lulls), which kept the dance floor full the entire evening. As father of the bride, I highly recommend Bob and his team and look forward to working again with Bob on future events/weddings!!

Sent on 04/24/2020
  • Andrew

Andrew Saunders · Married on 11/26/2019

Can't go wrong with Bob

Bob is really awesome. He provided us with all the information we needed and a lot of information we did not know about. He has a variety of technology and makes it easy to pick and choose what to include. The website is simple to use and very good for making custom music selections and event timeline. Even during the wedding he was always helpful, the emcee ability was very skilled, and the wedding flowed seamlessly. We highly recommend Bob!

Sent on 01/03/2020

Dominion Wedding Entertainment's reply:

Thank you very much for the awesome review. I LOVED working with you and Tu and wish you both a long and happy life together. Hopefully our paths will cross again!!!

Shawn Sinn · Married on 11/16/2019

DJ Bob is Fantastic!

My husband and I loved working with DJ Bob. He was not only organized, he had many different package options, and found the best one to suit our needs. He's professional, pays attention to the fine details, and even color coordinated his attire for our event. My friends and family loved DJ Bob, we will definitely use him again for future events.

Sent on 11/19/2019

Dominion Wedding Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the AWESOME review. Your Mom made me feel right at home as I was setting up my equipment. She is a GEM!!! I had a lot of fun funnin' with sis Shannon and she also made me feel at home. Can't wait for our paths to cross again!!!

Margaret · Married on 10/12/2019

Great Experience with Bob!

Bob and his assistant were great to work with! He was always professional and had great recommendations! He also did a great job working with my husband and I's eclectic music taste while still keeping the party going!

Sent on 11/01/2019

Dominion Wedding Entertainment's reply:

Margaret, Thanks very much for the AWESOME review. I very much enjoyed working with you and Joshua and am glad everyone had a great time. Hopefully our paths will cross again and we can party again!!!
  • Kendall

Kendall Stone · Married on 10/12/2019

Excellent DJ/Emcee!

Bob was great! He works as the emcee and the DJ and helped the day go perfectly! Everyone had a great time tearing up the dance floor.

Sent on 11/16/2019
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 09/15/2019

Super Flexible and Responsive

I am so pleased with Dominion Wedding Entertainment! Bob was willing to go above and beyond for us. Despite me waiting until about a week before the wedding to finalize the playlist, he managed to get us the EXTREMELY varied songs we wanted, whether it was Salvadoran cumbia, folk music in Irish Gaelic, Frank Sinatra, grunge, musical theater, pop, or oldies. The light wands he provided were a big hit, and we used them instead of sparklers or bubbles for our exit. Bob kept the party going without being intrusive, and was very communicative both during the reception and during planning. He was always quick to respond to emails when we were planning. He even made sure to have a Spanish-speaking assistant with him for our wedding for my husband's family. I would absolutely recommend Dominion Wedding Entertainment.

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • kphum

Karen · Married on 09/06/2019

First client he has mic’d for 5 (in total) instruments and people!

Vendor Fact:
    Bob, the owner, and his assistant, Saad, both worked as a team to create a 99.9% (y' all let's be real perfection is an unrealistic) seamless wedding event!
    In addition, we are the first client he has mic’d for 5 (in total) instruments and people!

For more information, please click my overall review below (includes value, service, professionalism, etc.)

Sent on 11/29/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 08/03/2019

Best DJ in Northern VA!

Dominion Entertainment was one of the best vendors we had at our wedding. Bob is so fun and talented, he and Saad kept our reception fun and energetic all night. Bob is such a professional and is very attentive to detail, and he’s also very responsive and easy to talk to. He checked up on us a few times while we were planning which was so thoughtful! We truly felt that Bob was 100% there for us, it was like having a great friend or family member as our DJ. What an experience...we are just thrilled with Dominion Entertainment and will be recommending them to everyone we know looking for an awesome DJ!

Sent on 08/04/2019

Dominion Wedding Entertainment's reply:

Thanks very very much for your kind words. You and Jake were awesome to work with and I feel the same as you about feeling a friendship and bond throughout our time working together. Hopefully our paths will cross again and I'm sure they will!!! :)
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 05/11/2019

Absolutely amazing

Highly highly recommend this company for your wedding! The service was outstanding and Saad and Miguel were amazing!

Sent on 05/31/2019

Dominion Wedding Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Katie & Kody, We loved entertaining for you and your guests and hope to party with you again down the road. All the best in this next chapter of your life!!!

Ken Iverson · Married on 04/20/2019

Best DJ Service You Will Find!

Bob Yutzy is THE MAN! He and his team at Dominion Wedding Entertainment are absolute pros. We first met them at a wedding expo and he gave us the full rundown of all the services they provide. We were just beginning our vendor search so naturally we wanted to wait and exlore all our options, but as we browsed through various DJs online (some cheap, some not so cheap), our thoughts kept coming back to Bob. We gave him a call and the rest was history, best decision we could have made. Everything was perfect, the lighting, the sound, the playlist order and one of the best parts was he emceed the entire reception. He had the flexibility to work within our budget and he is so knowledgeable and experienced that even after we selected our playlist, he sat down with us and went song by song to tell us which songs would work, which songs wouldn't, when the best time to play them would be. And most importantly, he is such a kind, genuine, and personable guy. He truly cared about us. We can not thank him enough. Our wedding was perfect and we just can't see how that would have been possible without Bob. Do yourself a favor and book Dominion Wedding Entertainment asap!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Dominion Wedding Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so so much for the kind words. Providing entertainment is a passion of mine and I'm glad it shows loud and clear. You guys are special to me as well and Scott & I enjoyed every minute of your BIG DAY!!! Hopefully our paths will cross again and we can party again. :)
  • Ian

Ian Jankus · Married on 03/30/2019

Dominion Wedding Entertainment Rocks the House

Bob and DWE did a fantastic job with my wedding, as well as my brother's wedding a few months before, which is how we came to know we'd found a fantastic professional. His set up was ready with plenty of time to spare, and he does a great job going over the details with you ahead of time to make sure all the wrinkles are ironed out. He took a lot of the stress out of the planning, had a great selection of music, and provided a fantastic atmosphere for my guests, who had a fantastic time. We had absolutely no technical issues with sound, lighting or anything else. The energy on the dance floor was well read and managed to keep everyone involved and happy. I would highly recommend him to friends and family looking to have him help with a wedding or other event. Thank you Bob! Thank you DWE!

Sent on 03/31/2019

Dominion Wedding Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words. It was a honor to provide the entertainment, lighting, etc. for you and Chelsy. It was also great to see your brother and his wife again. Hopefully, we can get to party again at another wedding!!!
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 12/16/2018

Amazing Experience

Bob made our special day so much fun! Our guests are still talking about the music selection and ambiance that he provided. It was such a pleasure working with him and his team:they were kind, helpful, they listened and gave us exactly what we wanted (and more). I couldn’t imagine our wedding going any more perfectly due to the wonderful things he did with our venue space, the music, and the MC. If you need a DJ for any event, Bob and Dominion Wedding Entertainment should be your #1 choice!

Sent on 12/25/2018

Dominion Wedding Entertainment's reply:

Thank you very much for your kind words. I really enjoyed working with you and Tony to make your vision a reality. Hopefully our paths will cross again. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!!

Christina N. · Married on 10/27/2018

So glad we hired Bob!

Bob did an amazing job with our wedding reception! We had it all...the nightsky, dancing on the clouds, our name in lights...and it was all amazing. Our lighting, which was very important to me, looked wonderful and really added to the ambiance. And the best part...the dance floor was packed the entire time. Bob and his team played a great mix of music...exactly what we wanted, plus added their own choices that were a huge success. I couldn't be happier with the work he did! Hire him for your wedding, you will not be sorry!

Sent on 03/07/2019

Dominion Wedding Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the awesome review! We had a great time and had so much fun helping make your dream a reality! Congratulations again of your marriage!

Haley · Married on 10/20/2018

Made the night!

Bob did an amazing job! He had a great photo booth that everyone got a chance to use! He kept the party going and change the music up to make sure everyone was having a good time. My husband's family is from Peru, and he made their night when he played salsa music for them. Everyone told us how much of a great time they had! The dance floor was packed the whole night!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Dominion Wedding Entertainment's reply:

Thanks very much for the kind review. Your wedding was one of the most fun of the year for me. I loved your Dad's R2D2 and all of the other Star Wars themed decorations. I'm really glad that everyone had a great time. May the Force be with you!!!
  • Kayleen

Kayleen · Married on 10/13/2018

Great Team

Bob did an incredible job with our wedding and everyone was dancing throughout the entire night. He was super easy to work with and helped us to build our wedding how we wanted it. After we had made our song selections he worked with us to figure out where we wanted to start and fade and the portal made it super easy to add in music requests from guest. I absolutely loved the lighted pedestals and all of the lighting features that he had. Him and his team did an incredible job and I highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Adam Ater · Married on 10/11/2018

Above and Beyond

Bob at Dominion Wedding Entertainment is an amazing DJ for your
    wedding or party event!
    -I booked him for my wedding and he not only was fantastic but he went above and beyond for my wife and I. During the wedding a storm came through and started down pouring and with out even being asked they found a big umbrella and started escorting the guests to the ceremony tent so they would not get drenched. Absolutely blew me away.

To top things off we did not have an official wedding coordinator but not to worry as Bob and his team map out just about everything acting as one in place if need be. Bob was flexible enough to add things we stated we did not want at first but wanted during the wedding and even when we did not have a song in mind he chose one for us that was just perfect.

Bottom line is that Dominion Wedding Entertainment is all you need for your wedding, party event, or whatever you need a DJ for! So when you book them just relax and know Bob has you covered and will make your event just a that much better.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Cory · Married on 09/27/2018

TL;DR. Very professional with a family feel and took great care of us making sure our wedding went smoothly, amazing celebration at our reception, music and special requests were perfectly executed. HIGHLY RECCOMMEND.

From the day we went to meet with Bob we were sold. He has everything you need and more to make your occasion perfect!

The client portal to set up the details was very easy to navigate and set everything just how we wanted it.

Once we got down to the wire Bob was very prompt in making sure everything was set up and sent us a word document to edit ourselves if we had forgotten or missed anything at all. All of the last minute changes and updates were taken care of without a second thought, he even caught some things we didn't think about as well.

The day of the wedding everything was set up promptly and perfectly, the room lights were amazing for accent and the night sky kept everything moving throughout the reception. The ceremony was exactly what we wanted and the level of professionalism he and his team displayed was great!

The reception was a blast, everything flowed well and the introductions were on point.

The music that was played kept all ages on the dance floor and having a great time.

On top of everything they did, they were very involved making sure the bride had anything she wanted/needed. It was like a family member was our DJ.

My wife Abby and I could not imagine the wedding without Bob and Saad from Dominion Wedding Entertainment!

Sent on 10/09/2018