Dominion Wedding Entertainment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Jessica S. Married on 04/23/2022

astonishing

Bob made the process so easy leading up to our special day, you can tell he is extremely passionate about his work, and he is also a very personable person. Saad and Miguel were the ones to handle our wedding on the day of and they were absolutely fantastic and were very accommodating to all my guest's request. I definitely know who I will be recommending or hiring myself for any big events we have in the future!

Dominion Wedding Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words. Yes, I am extremely passionate and I'm glad it shows. I treat every wedding like it is my own!!!
    I sincerely hope that our paths will cross again and wish you the best!!!
    Alan F. Married on 04/09/2022

Great DJ services

We are very happy with the services Dominion Wedding & entertainment provided. The up lighting and star lighting came out better than what we expected. During the months up to our event Bob was easy to get ahold of and was very responsive to our needs and questions.
    Erica M. Married on 04/03/2022

Great company

We hired Dominion Entertainment for our wedding April 2022. Bob was super accommodating, professional, and a great price for the services we chose. We just cancelled the wedding and when I contacted Bob to let him know, he was wonderful. I just know if the event had happened, the service would have been amazing. Highly recommend!

Dominion Wedding Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Erica for taking the time to write a review. I am confident that we will get to party in the future and can't wait till that time comes. All the best!!!
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey M. Married on 01/22/2022

Brought the Party!

Dominion Wedding Entertainment provided a photobooth, lighting, and DJ services for our wedding. Bob was so helpful in planning every detail, and he brought the party to the reception. I gave him full control on music choices, and he was able to provide a fun playlist our guests of all ages loved. The photobooth was a hit with our guests! Such a fun addition to the reception. Bob and his team made sure every small detail was accounted for - he even matched our wedding colors and wore a tie that complimented the decor. He really does think of everything!

Dominion Wedding Entertainment's reply:

WOW, thanks so much for the AWESOME review. You and Matt were a pleasure to work with and your guests were super super nice to me and my staff. Pass my info to a family member or friend and let's do it again!!!
  • Virginia
    Virginia S. Married on 12/31/2021

Best experience ever with this company!

Worked with us through our hesitation to book early due to COVID and help us through our hard time. Website to collect information and music was super easy to use and Bob was on top of everything! Then our reception I couldn’t have imagined anything better, and even through a few curve balls at the team during the event which they knocked out of the park. We had great time and HIGHLY Recommended using Dominion Weddings Entertainment for anything event!

Dominion Wedding Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much for the AWESOME review. I enjoyed working with and for you to help give you the wedding you've waited so long to have. I wish you all the best in your move to Cali and in this new chapter of your life. Warren, thanks again for your dedicated service to our country.
  • Debra
    Debra R. Married on 11/26/2021

Awesome Time!

Bob and Dominion Wedding Entertainment did a fabulous job for my daughter's wedding! Our guests are still talking, weeks later, about how much fun they had at our event! The client portal was easy to use and had everything we needed to plan for the music. Bob had great communication, was quick to respond, answered all my questions and reassured me during the planning process that he would take care of everything. We also enjoyed the 'extras" of the Dance Floor Lighting and the Monogram DJ Booth that were offered to our package Our event ran smoothly and was a lively time!

Dominion Wedding Entertainment's reply:

Happy New Year Debra, Thanks so much for the AWESOME review. My assistant and I had a great time as well. The extra speakers that we set up really helped ensure that everyone could hear the announcements and ensure sound dispersion was even in the ballroom. We will utilize that setup again. Hopefully our paths will cross again. Stay safe and healthy!!!
  • Adam
    Adam O. Married on 11/06/2021

Excellent and Professional! Highly Recommend!

Bob DJ'd my wedding last month, and I have to say I was extremely impressed. Bob is very responsive, and is an expert at his trade. His equipment is top notch, and he was able to have two separate systems setup (ceremony and reception areas were different). Bob also went above and beyond his contracted services, and worked very well with the coordinator/venue. Highly recommend him!

Dominion Wedding Entertainment's reply:

Adam, Thanks so much for the kind words. I really enjoyed meeting with you several times to make sure everyone was on the same page. I received many compliments from your guests and enjoyed the evening myself. All the best and happy holidays!!
    Christine H. Married on 10/08/2021

Best DJ Photobooth and partial Wedding Planner!

Bob was involved from the very first interview! He was genuinely happy for my daughters engagement and wedding! He was helpful providing ideas about the when’s and how’s! The website was super easy to use and they have all the music!! The night was magical- from the up lighting to the dream cloud dance! Thanks Bob and everyone at Dominion…. And the Photo Booth!!! A MUST! So much fun!!

Dominion Wedding Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words. I had a great time working with you and John and wish Season & Gabe nothing but happiness. Hopefully our paths will cross again!!!
  • Carrie
    Carrie F. Married on 09/25/2021

So much fun!

We had a great experience with Dominion Wedding Entertainment at our September wedding. Bob was very on top of everything and their online portal allows you to make lists of must have songs and do not play songs which was super helpful. Our DJs were so much fun and our guests raved about them afterward. Overall a wonderful experience!

Dominion Wedding Entertainment's reply:

Hey Carrie, Thanks so much for the AWESOME review. Saad & Miguel enjoyed entertaining and said it was a blast!!! All the best and happy holidays.
  • Donna
    Donna D. Married on 09/25/2021

wonderful day

This vendor made our day very special, we could not have asked for more.

Dominion Wedding Entertainment's reply:

Thanks very much Donna. We feel like part of the family now!!!
    Hope to entertain for your family again.
    Krystal Married on 07/18/2021

Easy to work with!

Bob and his team are absolutely amazing! From start to finish, Bob made sure to reply to all of my emails and phone calls in a timely manner. Not only was he my wedding entertainment, I've used Dominion Wedding multiple times for other events I've put on. Bob was dependable and made sure that he covered all the details prior to my wedding. I would recommend if you're looking for a great DJ at an affordable price!

Dominion Wedding Entertainment's reply:

We clicked instantly the first time we met half a dozen years or so ago at a bridal show that you were in charge of. It means so much to me that of all the entertainment companies that you have seen and have ties with, that you picked mine to entertain for your wedding and for referring me to several of your friends weddings. My hard work does pay off and thank so much for your kind words. I'm sure our paths will cross again and can't wait till they do!!!
  • Mike
    Mike L. Married on 06/26/2021

Book! You won’t regret it!

This company is fantastic. Bob was extremely helpful and responsive. Our DJ, Miguel, did an excellent job making our wedding reception FUN! I can’t recommend enough!

Dominion Wedding Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Mike for the kind words. We were honored that you chose DWE to provide the entertainment and hopefully our paths will cross again soon.
  • Tony
    Tony M. Married on 06/12/2021

Felt like an extended family member

Communication and understanding is the key to success in planning. Bob was not only passionate with his job, he was also compassionate in meeting our needs in our wedding. Had a few last minute changes, and Bob was able to flawlessly execute. His attention to detail and flexibility was noticed by family and guests.
    Bob was truly ONE OF US!!

Dominion Wedding Entertainment's reply:

WOW, thanks so much Tony for making me an honorary family member. You and Candace and all your guests were so much fun to party with. Hopefully we can do it again!!! All the best sir.
    Kellytwo22 Married on 06/06/2021

Knew just what we wanted!

Bob Yutzy with Dominion Wedding Entertainment did an awesome job at our daughter's wedding at Kalero Vineyard in Purcellville VA. He was on Kalero's vendor list and came highly recommended. He understood exactly what we wanted. Once the B&G picked the few songs that were "must plays", Bob took over from there to keep the crowd happy!

Dominion Wedding Entertainment's reply:

Kelly, Thanks so much for the kind words. I enjoyed working with you to help make Lena & Cole's wedding one to cherish forever. Hopefully our paths will cross again!!!
    Sarah C. Married on 05/30/2021

Amazing!!!!

Bob was fantastic! He was communicative, informative, helpful, and overall a fantastic DJ. He had our guests bumpin all night. The site he uses to put your playlist in is super easy, along with forms he provides. He makes sure to go over all names before the entrance, so he gets it right. The photo booth was so much fun and all of our guests loved it. We also got the light up pedestals which looked great surrounding our sweetheart table. Look no further and book Dominion Wedding Entertainment!!!!

Dominion Wedding Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Sarah & Carter! You guys were are awesome to work with and I feel very humbled that you told Carter that "we have to get Bob for our DJ". You remembered me from a few years ago and that means a lot to me. Hopefully we can party together again soon. All the best!!!!
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 05/27/2021
    Prior to our wedding we had some last minute snafus (as expected), Bob and Dominion Wedding Entertainment was ready to assist and support in any way they could. We are so grateful we selected them as our DJ. In addition to saving the day, they kept the dance floor alive and our guest dancing! Thank you Dominion Wedding Entertainment! Highly recommend!
    Vanessa W. Married on 01/30/2021

The best DJ ever!!

I had the best experience since my first contact with Bob, since the first phone call he was ready to help us and to make our big day perfect.

We had many changes on our wedding due the COVID situation, but it was never a problem to Bob he was always patient and ready to work with us through out the changes.

He was able to get all the songs that I asked for and their client portal is really nice and easy to use.

During our wedding he was able to make all the announcements in perfect time, they showed up earlier, and when I arrived at the venue everything was perfect and I had zero problems, my day was perfect!

I would definitely recommend Dominion Wedding Entertainment to everybody and I guarantee you they are going to make your special day perfect!

Dominion Wedding Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. I know how hard and stressful it is in this COVID situation to plan a wedding. Anything I can do to help ease the stress is to me, very important and helpful. I'm so glad that everything went perfectly for your special day. Let's stay in touch and thanks again!!!
  • Marianne
    Marianne Married on 01/16/2021

A true professional!

Bob is a true professional. From the moment we met him for an open house at Raspberry Plain — our wedding venue and one of the many venues that recommends him — we came to trust him. He takes an interest in his couples and really gets to know their vision. He’s very responsive, and definitely someone you can call and talk through what’s on your mind. Due to the Covid pandemic we had to move our date. Bob supported us and agreed to switch without any extra charges or fees, which made this tough decision that much easier. While we still haven’t seen him in action spinning turntables quite yet, I’m sure we’ll be back to leave another review soon after!

Update:
    We met Bob at a Raspberry Plain open house - a venue he knows well. From the start, Bob gave us confidence that he could pull off our many requests. After COVID forced us to change our date, Bob adjusted and rescheduled us without charging a fee. When we added a ceremony, Bob was able to accommodate it. On the day of the wedding the uplighting looked great, he helped us pull off an amazing bridal party intro, emceed an entertaining rendition of the shoe game and did his best to squeeze in every song we wanted on the playlist. We highly recommend him!

Dominion Wedding Entertainment's reply:

Marianne & Ben, Thanks so much for the kind words. I'm looking forward to entertaining for you and your guests and having a wedding that everyone will be talking about for a long time. Stay safe & healthy!!!
  • Guinevere
    Guinevere Z. Married on 12/12/2020

Very understanding/flexible

We worked with Bob for our scheduled wedding in December, 2020 at the Piedmont Club in Haymarket. At the time of booking he was even giving out an essential workers discount which I qualified for as a nurse. We ended up deciding to cancel the big wedding in December and he has been very flexible with different options moving forward. I would recommend working with Bob!

Dominion Wedding Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Guinevere for the kind words. I hope that you and Mike have nothing but good luck in everything you do together. Hopefully our paths will cross again. Stay safe & healthy and thanks again for your nursing expertise to our community!!!
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 11/21/2020

Corona bride rescheduling

Well, I'm back and I wish it was to say we had our big day but sadly had to postpone AGAIN. This time we didn't choose a new date because we don't want to be disappointed again, and are hoping to know how to move forward next year. Bob has been so great throughout this process and I appreciate his caring nature and willingness to hold an unidentified date for now! Highly recommend!

We were supposed to get married on May 23. Bob has been so flexible and responsive through the process of rescheduling that we were able to get our new date secured in less than two days. We changed our ceremony plans from a church ceremony (which we will still do privately) to having a ceremony onsite and Bob made it super easy to add ceremony music to our contract for a very reasonable price. We look forward to working with Bob in November!

Dominion Wedding Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for writing this awesome review. In these tough times it is paramount to work together to get each and every wedding rescheduled with as little confusion as possible. I can't wait to see you in November as well. Thanks again!!!
  • Corrine
    Corrine Married on 10/31/2020

Absolutely Amazing!

We were extremely pleased to have Bob and his team for the services they provided during our wedding. Bob is very professional and was communicative throughout the whole process. Our reception was a BLAST and we can’t thank Bob & Dominion Wedding Entertainment enough for creating such a fun atmosphere and keeping the party going!

Dominion Wedding Entertainment's reply:

Hey Corrine & TJ, Thanks very much for the kind words. You and your guests were very pleasant and glad to hear that everyone had a BLAST. Hopefully our paths will cross again and until then be safe and best of luck!!!
  • AJ And
    Aj And K. Married on 10/10/2020

Awesome Event DJ

Bob at Dominion Wedding Entertainment worked with us as we built the itinerary for the event and stayed involved with updates and any adjustments. He recommended songs for different activities and was extremely flexible the day prior and the day of the Wedding Reception!

Dominion Wedding Entertainment's reply:

AJ, Thank you very much for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you guys and I wish you the best. Hopefully, our paths will cross again!!!
    Hannah R. Married on 09/06/2020

Bob is awesome!!

Bob is awesome!! He customized our ceremony and reception with music we chose, and also had some great ideas to add. He is professional and friendly. 10/10 would recommend!

Dominion Wedding Entertainment's reply:

Thanks very much for the AWESOME review. Enjoy your honeymoon and hopefully our paths will cross again. :)
    Sarah Married on 06/20/2020

Fun, helpful, and kind!

We had to reschedule twice due to COVID, and Bob was EXTREMELY helpful and flexible through it all. He was also endlessly helpful throughout the planning process, and even gave us recommendations for how to solve specific problems. While Bob wasn't our DJ on the day of, it went perfectly. The DJs that did attend our wedding were incredibly kind, fun, and played the perfect music at the perfect times for the crowd. I don't think my day would have been half as perfect without them!! I could not more highly recommend this company, and I can't thank them enough! :)

Dominion Wedding Entertainment's reply:

Thank you SO much for the kind words. I enjoyed working with you and am so glad that "Perfect" was the word you used to describe my company. It doesn't get any better. All the best!!!
  • Carole-Marie
    Carole-Marie M. Married on 04/10/2020

10/10 Experience

Dominion Wedding Entertainment is the best to choose when it comes to any big event! Bob Yutzy made everything easy for us to plan! He had a great client portal which was great to use for selecting music. He has the perfect personality to help keep guest entertained. During the few months before the wedding he was very diligent with every single detail which made us feel confident that the wedding would be perfect!

Dominion Wedding Entertainment's reply:

Thanks very much for your kind words. I really enjoyed working with you, Luke and your Mom & Dad. All the best to you all and I can't wait for the next wedding or event!!!