143 Reviews for Dominion Wedding Entertainment

Projector (4)
Liability Insurance (3)
Photobooth (3)
142 Dominion Wedding Entertainment Reviews

From our first meeting through the final song Bob and his associate DJ gave 100% energy and professionalism. The client portal he uses is so easy to fill in for planning both the ceremony and reception. Bob literally made our “little backyard wedding” a night of no stress and lots of fun!

Profile Picture Angie, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I was referred to Bob Yutzy with Dominion Wedding Entertainment and I couldn't have been more happy with the planning, service, and my actual event. I had a DJ and photo booth for my event and each of them were wonderful to work with, including Bob himself. I can't recommend Dominion Wedding Entertainment enough. If you want your event planning to be stress fee when it comes to certain aspects of your event, definitely contact Bob Yutzy and he will make go as smooth and worry free.

Profile Picture Diane, 7/28/18, 1 Review
3.6

Working with Dominion was great! They were really nice and professional. Because of how much I liked them it makes me disappointed to say that my main issue was the music - I was expecting a DJ to mix, not just noticeably play entire songs back to back. I thought this would be a given to any DJ but apparently not. Thankfully, my guests still had a good time. Also they only get their music from iTunes, so if you want anything else you are out of luck. I was thinking of changing my mind on a few songs but they complained to me that they had already bought them from iTunes, which I thought was very unprofessional. Also, they played the wrong cover of our entrance song even though I clearly stated the version I wanted but whatever. Those were my biggest issues but everything else went really well.

Profile Picture A, 6/23/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

WOW! I can't say enough about Bob and his team. His team provided excellent lighting package and photo booth for our daughter's wedding. We had extreme rain storm the entire day and night and his team adjusted with the change in plans, they thought of everything and were so professional that at then end of the night, I felt like they were family. When you are planning your event and want the best team for lighting and photo booth, you can't go wrong with Dominion Wedding Entertainment.

Profile Picture Sharon, 6/16/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

Bob was the absolute best! Right from the start, he was there to answer any and all questions we had, walked us through everything and made our reception so enjoyable! Bob kept the guests dancing all night long, and I got numerous compliments on the music selection, the lighting and the "dancing on the clouds" feature that we used for our first dance. I highly recommend Dominion Wedding Entertainment, and I couldn't be more happy with Bob's services!

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/9/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Bob and his team are just amazing! I'm warning you all that you'll get wicked when you talk to Bob, and will want his service right away haha. Bob is a great MC who knows how to engage people in the party, and of course he plays great music too. Having Bob at your wedding feels like having your uncle/ brother help you run the party, not a MC/ DJ that you hired. That was how I felt!
Thank you Bob!

Profile Picture Ruby, 5/25/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

We met Bob at a bridal showcase at our venue and he drew our attention immediately. His mannerism and energy were what made us choose Dominion Wedding Entertainment as our DJ. Before the wedding he made sure to have all questions answered so that there was no confusion on the wedding day. At the wedding he did a great job keeping the guests entertained and dancing. We also rented a photo booth which was a hit, everyone loved it! He was a great addition to the wedding and i would highly recommend him and Dominion Wedding Entertainment.

Profile Picture Lisa, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bob and his team were great and really professional. They were a bit over my budget, but I enjoyed working with them. They respond promptly and are very experienced. I recommend them!

Profile Picture Elsa, 5/19/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Bob was fantastic! We really enjoyed working with him and his team. He read our crowd well and kept the party going strong throughout our entire reception! It's evident that DJ Bob cares about his clients and wants to provide them with the best experience possible. We can't recommend Dominion Wedding Entertainment enough!

Profile Picture Jamie, 4/28/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Extremely pleased to have Bob and his crew for the services they provided during out wedding. Bob is very professional and well organized through the entire process. Easy to communicate with makes sure every detail is covered and correct. I could not recommend Bob and Dominion Wedding Entertainment enough. You cannot go wrong with Bob and Dominion Wedding Entertainment. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Domingo, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

When searching for a DJ, I turned to facebook and Bob came highly recommended from several brides. After our initial meeting, I could see why; he is friendly, organized and professional. Over the course of my wedding planning, Bob would email & text to check in to see how everything was going! When it came time for the wedding, he listened to us allowing guest to make a request and when request time was over, he had the party going all night!! He truly became like a friend to us! Our expectations were more than met with him and his company!

Profile Picture Emily, 12/9/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Bob did the ceremony music and reception and it exceeded our expectations! You can tell how much Bob loves music and DJ'ing as soon as you meet him. His passion for people and electronics is unsurpassed! He kept everyone entertained, and we all had a wonderful time, and Bob made it happen with the lighting, dancing on the clouds, the night sky, and custom monograms. I highly recommend Bob and his fabulous team, you will not regret it!

Profile Picture Victoria, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Bob and his team handled all the music and reception uplighting for our wedding, the entire night was flawless! Bob made sure that all of the guests were entertained and really enjoyed themselves. He was very flexible and we were amazed in how seamless the entire night went! We would highly recommend Bob and his team if you are looking for a DJ who has your back and will make sure that you have a night to remember!

Profile Picture Ana, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dominion Wedding Entertainment was very professional to work with for our wedding and we couldn't have asked for a better result. The Uplighting and Monogram Lighting were great, and the dance floor was always packed thanks to the DJ. Bob added a very personal touch to make the day our best ever. Thanks so much!

Profile Picture Tim, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I can’t say enough great things about my experience with Dominion Wedding Entertainment! Saad & Zach took care of every detail I didn’t have to worry about a thing! Our wedding reception was a blast thanks to them. We got so many comments from guests that it was the most fun wedding they’ve ever been to! From the bridal party announcement to toasts and speeches to dancing they took care of it all. They even accommodated an odd set up at our small venue where it was difficult to find outlets and space. My husband and I along with our guests had a wonderful wedding, we wouldn’t have changed a thing, and a huge part of that was Dominion Wedding Entertainment, Bob, and his staff, Saad & Zach! Thanks guys!! :)

Profile Picture Anna, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Bob, from Dominion Wedding Entertainment, was amazing to work with. Right from the start, we were provided with a web portal that helped us chose our music. We were able to customize every part of our Wedding, from the moment our guests arrived, to Cocktail Hour, to the last dance. We asked Bob to get creative on his own during the dance portion of the Reception, and he came through with some great tunes.
Dominion also provide us with some great up-lighting. They took our colors and made a great presentation.
I strongly recommend Dominion to everyone. You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture John, 8/13/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Mike & Miguel were the DJ/Emcee team for my recent wedding. Mike came highly recommended and I can see why! Miguel is wonderful as well!! All of my friends, family, and other guests enjoyed the entertainment. Of course I and my now husband did as well. Thank you!!

Profile Picture Lori , 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Bob and his team at Dominion Wedding Entertainment did an amazing job for my daughter’s wedding, accommodating every request that we had. The day was absolutely perfect!
Bob and the DJ kept everyone dancing through the evening that no one wanted the night to end. The sound quality was great and the special up-lighting effects were amazing. Guests also had a lot of fun visiting the photo booth which was a huge hit.
Bob was extremely helpful to work with and the client portal on the website was easy to navigate and use - allowing us to listen and select from many genres of music. Bob also kept us all on schedule as the evening progressed.
He paid attention to every detail showing how incredibly talented he is at his job that many guests commented that it was the best wedding they had ever attended. We also learned during the evening that several of our guests had also used Bob for their wedding reception. I would highly recommend Bob and his services for your wedding or any other special event in your life where you want to create memories to last a lifetime. Bob will truly not disappoint.

Profile Picture Laura, 6/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Prior to our wedding day, we worked with Bob and utilized the portal he provided to make sure things were lined up how we wanted. Nice and easy! Day of, Miguel and Saad ran the ceremony and reception, and were both great to work with. Everyone was very friendly and accommodating to our requests, and the DJs kept everyone dancing all night long !!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Bob and his team at Dominion Wedding Entertainment were absolutely phenomenal as DJ/MC for my wedding this past September!

Profile Picture Carolyn, 6/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Bob and his company did a great job at our wedding, once we got passed the weather. He kept everyone on the dance floor, helpes with the timeline, and the sound quality was great. Would recommend him to you!

Profile Picture Emmie, 5/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

It was our absolute honor, pleasure, and blessing to have worked with Bob and Miguel. They were fantastic! From the very beginning, Bob was extremely accomodating showing us everything he had to offer us for our big day. He went through a beautiful light show and through his web portal. That web portal was extremely easy to use and navigate through. Bob was very attentive to the details of our wedding and extremely responsive with any questions we had. He mixed an awesome medley for our first song which was a hit with our families. In addition to that, he also worked with me on singing a surprise song for my wife during the reception. Everything was flawless (with the exceptions of a few pitch problems on my end - nerves and emotions got the best of me!). Miguel was awesome too! He worked with us through the pronunciations which showed that he truly cared about the most minute detail. From the very beginning we knew we wanted Miguel to be part of our wedding, and Bob facilitated everything. We could not have chosen a more perfect team. So much so, that we definitely feel like they were family providing the music and lighting. I almost forgot to mention the lighting! The lighting was absolutely gorgeous. The room looked like another room. It looked like we had been transported to a museum. To anyone who is considering this team for their wedding, GO FOR IT! You will not find a better team out there. Out of all the vendors we worked with for our wedding, Dominion Wedding Entertainment were the ones that we had nothing to worry or stress about. They carried it all!

Profile Picture Renato, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bob Yutzy was very easy to work with and very personable. Once we had contracted with him, we were given access to "our page" on his web-site where we were able to easily select all the music we wanted and lay out all the details for him to use for the big day. He and his assistant did a fabulous job the day of....they really kept things on track and made sure everything we requested was included. We would highly recommend their services to others!

Profile Picture Lisa, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The biggest compliment is to say that I'd use him again and would refer him to others (which I have already done). I can't give enough adjectives to describe Bob and his team. Fun, professional, accommodating, reasonable priced, etc.. The customer service is wonderful, and the use of his website to set up what we wanted was soooo easy to use. He did what we wanted and made it a fantastic party; and as promised, he got a bunch of non-dancing people up on that dance floor all evening! Bravo to him and his team. The photo booth we added at the last minute and I'm glad we did. Love the fun memories from all the silly photos! Bob's insight into other vendors was also spot on. Listen to him when he tells you something. His many years of experience mean something.
Capt. Bob has earned my title for him because he knows how to run his ship!!
Dominion Wedding Entertainment gets an A++ from me and all of my guests.

Photos
Profile Picture Mary, 3/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Bob and dominion wedding entertainment was absolutely perfect. If you want your wedding to go down without a hitch and look fantastic go with him. This was my second wedding and the second time I've used him! Hopefully the last time since I only want to be married twice haha! But if I have any other parties he will be the Dj without a doubt. Very professional. He meets with you, stays in touch, is very serious about getting everything done the way you want it. Down to the very fine details. He is a man of all trades. Took amazing photos of my wedding as well free of charge! Took better pictures than my photographer. His company has flourished over the years and has many who work for him. He is dependable and he made my wedding. He can make sure the entire room is lit up. Also he's just a really cool guy and he's fun to work with which is a plus! Stunning work! Don't go with anyone else! I've used him twice!!

Profile Picture Melyssa, 10/29/16, 1 Review