Los Angeles, CA 90028 Map · Phone number

About DJ MisterE

With almost 2 decades of experience across 5 different continents behind him, DJ MisterE has been hired the world over to bring his unique style of entertainment to weddings by some of the world's top event planners. Now released from an exclusivity clause he is open for bookings directly.

1352848180032178671101512469073537071586717552o
1352848180032178671101512469073537071586717552o
178671101512469073537071586717552o

54 Reviews for DJ MisterE

Amber · Married on 06/27/2015

We hired Evan/DJ Mister E as our DJ for our wedding and he did an awesome job. Everyone at our wedding had a fun time and loved all the music he played.

From our very first meeting with Evan he was friendly and we were impressed with his knowledge of music. Evan takes the time to listen and cater the music to your personal style and helps you with the music, lighting and flow of your event. He is professional and very knowledgeable about music, putting on a good dance party and weddings. He helped us keep on schedule for the wedding when we were talking too much and not paying attention to our schedule/time, he would kindly and politely remind us about the mother/son dance and when it was time for the hora and cake cutting.

We still have guests saying how much fun they had during the hora, how perfect the dinner music was and how much fun they had on the dance floor. We went with Evans suggestions and owe it to him to making it the best reception.

We plan on using Evan again for any big events we have in the future. We feel like we hired a DJ but also gained a friend.

If you're looking for a DJ, you should stop looking and just hire Evan.

Sent on 09/14/2015

Blake · Married on 07/06/2013

I would recommend DJ MisterE for your wedding DJ! Our wedding reception was so much fun. Everyone had a great time listening to their favorite, requested dance music. We have been receiving compliments on how wonderful of a job he did keeping them engaged and on the dance floor throughout the night. The guests absolutely did not want the party to end!! Evan, thank you for helping make our wedding celebration absolutely perfect!

Sent on 09/20/2013

Anders · Married on 05/04/2013

I wanted to take this opportunity to thank DJ MisterE and his team! You know you picked the right DJ to play your wedding when your guests are still raving about them weeks after the wedding! As a bride, I was so relieved to see guests up and dancing before the salads were served and continued through the entire evening! Evan and his team made every effort to get to know my husband and I's musical tastes, and, tailored our set list to please us and keep our guests dancing the entire evening. He is a true professional and enjoys what he does. My husband is Czech, and, he went the extra mile to really understand and incorporate a Czech wedding reception tradition we wanted to incorporate into our reception. I will always highly recommend Evan & his team of professionals - and - keep him in mind for any/all future affairs my husband and I may host in the future! Thanks again DJ MisterE! Excellent job!

Sent on 08/08/2013

DJ MisterE FAQ

• What services do you offer? Liability Insurance

• Andy Rodriguez Photography
    Andy Rodriguez Photography Wedding Photographers

I have had the pleasure of working with DJ MisterE on countless occasions and I can confidently say that he is one of the most talented DJs I have ever worked with. If you are looking for the perfect DJ for your wedding, you can end your search today, DJ MisterE is who you want to provide the soundtrack for the biggest day of your lives.

• Bianca Weddings