PO Box 122893, San Diego, CA 92112 Map · Phone number

About DJ Latina

Bilingual, budget-friendly mobile DJ services. My setup includes a PA system, lighting, a fog machine, cordless microphones, karaoke, and if desired, music video, a projector, and a projector screen. Experienced with corporate banquets, political conventions, music festivals, nightclubs, sporting events, and private parties.

I'm very accommodating to specific requests and serve all races/ethnicities, age groups, religions, cultures, and lifestyles.

I play all kinds of music including but not limited to oldies, Latin, hip-hip/R&B, top 40, and rock. It depends completely on the nature of the event, what the client wants, the demographics of the audience, and how the audience reacts to what I'm playing.

I'm punctual and professional. In my six years of doing this, I've never double-booked, not shown up, or been late to a booking.

I have a clean-cut and family-friendly appearance. I never play music with profanity or sexually explicit lyrics without permission from the client.

For more info, feel free to visit my facebook fan page at facebook.com/DJLatinaSD.

Se habla español.

a5a0a3bd2009ce83 IMG 20180421 155151 256
a5a0a3bd2009ce83 IMG 20180421 155151 256

1 Reviews for DJ Latina

Diana · Married on 12/01/2018

exceeded our expectations

DJ Latina exceeded our expectations! She wasn’t only a great DJ but also helped me and the fiancé on some scheduling confusion! I highly recommend! If you need a quality DJ that will get your party started, Dj Latina is the dj! She had us all dancing to the very end! Thank you for making our big day even more special!

Sent on 12/14/2018

DJ Latina FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 400.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 500.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• PO Box 122893 San Diego, 92112 See on map