Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA 19121 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About DJ Cookie Policy

DJ Cookie Policy is a wedding DJ based out of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Taking inspiration from a wide range of musical genres, this entertainment professional aims to maintain a signature style that appeals to all tastes and preferences. His music focuses on effectual sounds that positively affect every person in the crowd. DJ Cookie Policy caters to couples who are looking for an engaging, spirited, and unforgettable wedding experience.

Experience

DJ Cookie Policy began pursuing his future career in the art of music mixing in 2007. This inspired him to pursue a formal education at Sir Paul McCartney’s Liverpool Institute for the Performing Arts in 2009. From there, he went on to DJ in concert halls, nightclubs, private event venues, and more. Today, DJ Cookie Policy possesses experience performing in destinations across the United States and beyond.

This DJ offers his dynamic skills to couples looking to incorporate the magic of music into their special day. Aside from DJ Cookie Policy’s mindful multi-genre wedding soundtracks, he also offers the following services:

• Consultations and pre-wedding planning support
  • One event per day
  • MC services
  • Provided PA equipment, microphones, and sound systems
  • Special lighting effects
  • DJ booth setup and teardown
Follow DJ Cookie Policy on

1 User photo

DJ Cookie Policy 1
  • Z

Zoe · Married on 11/10/2018

the best part of the wedding

I will start by saying my mother actually danced at my wedding and I don't think I have ever seen her dance in my life. The music was perfect, the lighting was perfect. I gave Brett a list of songs I liked which he incorporated throughout the night and also kept to the style I requested- I specifically didn't want to only hear top 40's or over-played party music (ie no cha cha slide). He was really able to read the crowd and choose songs to keep everyone going. He kept on schedule, introduced the various speakers, and even accommodated my last minute request to have a few of my friends perform live, making sure the sound system was equipped for that. He also went above and beyond and was able to play both the ceremony and reception music (at two different locations) and set up/broke down twice, without skipping a beat. People actually came up to me later and said that this was the most fun they have ever had at a wedding, that they couldn't remember the last time they danced so much....Anyway, I couldn't have been happier and would recommend Brett a million times over. He posed with us for a couple photos which included here!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Lauren · Married on 11/03/2018

My musical soulmate

Where can I even begin here?
    I guess what made Brett such a great fit for us was our mutual obsession with music- good dance music to be a bit more specific. My husband and I wanted someone who was willing to think outside the box as far as dance music was concerned. We had a non-traditional, black-tie wedding ( no sit down meal, cocktail party style), and while we hired a violin trio as well as a pianist, we wanted to add an epic dance party element to the second half of our event. It was just that, and more. We chose to leave out the usual wedding dancefloor songs because, well, it's expected. (and we can't stand them)
    Brett is organized, efficient, and so effortlessly cool that my husband and I want him to be our lifelong friend. He came to our house a few weeks before the wedding to go over all the details and get a better feel for our expectations for the night. We were on the exact same page.
    Once he started his set, I never left the room. There were some "soul circles" , a serenade from a very drunk bride to her groom, and the night closed out with Mazzy Star's "fade into you". IT WAS MAGIC. Brett trusted that I knew what my guests would dance to, and he pretty much touched on every genre/artist we had gone over with him.
    It was obviously the best night of our lives, and he had so much t do with that! WE LOVE YOU BRETT!

Sent on 01/30/2019
    DJ Cookie Policy 2

DJ Cookie Policy Pricing

DJ Cookie Policy Price Rates

DJ Cookie Policy FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,600.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,725.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, R&B/Soul, Rock
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• DJ Cookie Policy 1
    Growing The Web Presence
    I'm new to wedding wire... but that's obvious. Let's change that! In exchange for your help, I'll gladly slice $100.00 off the top!

• Daniela Dawson Photography
    Daniela Dawson Photography Wedding Photographers

Very talented & creative DJ! We've worked together in the past & he is always entirely professional, accommodating and FUN, keeping everyone on the dance floor all night! His taste in music is exquisite and unique - perfect for events of all kind, including the alternative and nontraditional. Highly recommend!

• Pennsylvania Philadelphia, PA, 19121 See on map