30 Newbury St. 3rd floor, Boston, MA 02116 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 27
  • Deals 1

About Dias Photography

Choosing the right wedding photographer can be very challenging. There are so many options, and questions to be answered. Whose photos do I like best? Who seems friendly and easy to work with? Everything wedding related seems so expensive, will they work within my budget? How long will it take to see my wedding photos, to get my album?

The way I keep quality high, is by getting help. Working with a photographers assistant, to fluff your dress, to make sure the lighting is perfect etc, is critical in producing high quality work. Production assistants help make sure all of my weddings are ready to view within 2 weeks. Albums are created within 8 - 12 weeks depending on the style. And yes, I am happy to work within your budget, if possible. I offer a full range of products and services like engagement sessions, 2nd photographers, various album styles, and more.

Send me a quick email with your wedding date and get the ball rolling. Best wishes and happy planning!

Follow Dias Photography on

Homepage14

• Videos 1

35 Reviews for Dias Photography

Mary · Married on 09/02/2017

We hired Edson for our Sept. 2017 wedding. And from the first encounter until the wedding day, our experience with him was fantastic. Edson took gorgeous pictures, taking extra care to capture our joy and all the special moments and people at our wedding! We highly recommend him!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Elyse · Married on 05/06/2017

We worked with Edson Dias for our wedding at Old Sturbridge Village in May. We were looking for a photographer who not only had a gorgeous portfolio, but was detail oriented, transparent in their process/timeline, and enjoyable to get to know. Edson easily exceeded all expectations during our months of working together. Before even meeting in person, Edson wanted to know what our wedding photos would mean to us--he spent the time understanding what we valued and that shone through in our images after the wedding. At our initial meeting, he presented us with multiple examples of weddings he covered, the editing process and his techniques for capturing gorgeous images. He was patient in providing us information & teaching us it all works and was flexible and respectful of our decision making process. He was a joy to get to know--my family and guests still rave about how great he was--our photos were candid and captured all of the emotions & special moments of the day. Even the photos that are traditionally posed and awkward--Edson created an environment where we could be comfortable and ourselves. As prepared as I thought I was for the day, we ran late (of course) and had an opportunity to ride around the Village. Edson and his assistant didn't bat an eye--they were there with suggestions and lighting that made every single photo beautiful and they didn't miss a minute. I cannot speak highly enough of Edson and his team--I recommend his work to anyone who is looking for beautiful, timeless photos to enjoy over generations!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Jacqueline · Married on 08/06/2016

Edson Dias is a wonderful, talented photographer with an incredible "bedside manner" so to speak. He was accommodating and listened to what we wanted when discussing the types of photos that appealed to us for our wedding. When my husband and I began shopping for photographers, Edson made the process so convenient for us that he actually CAME TO OUR HOME to present his work. Aside from his outstanding customer service, fair pricing and willingness to customize the package that we wanted, his work is beautiful, creative and timeless. Edson has a calming, unassuming presence and made everyone feel at ease on our wedding day. Our package included a second shooter as well as an assistant who seemed to be invaluable. Having two photographers ensured we did not miss a thing and we were able to get some shots of the groom and groomsmen getting ready. Plus we had different angles of the ceremony. My husband and I, along with our family and friends, cannot stop raving about the amazing beautiful high quality photographs that resulted from Edson. The clarity, color, lighting, posed and candid shots are awesome. He delivered our edited photos electronically within two weeks of our wedding! That is unheard of. Edson Dias is an excellent wedding photographer for a million reasons and I cannot recommend him enough for your special day! Thank you Edson!

Sent on 11/02/2016

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Dias Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,795.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Custom Graphics, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,017.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Dias Photography 1
    Free Engagement Photo Session
    Call and schedule your FREE engagement photo session. No purchase required and no obligation. Meet us, see how we work, and see our work with you in it! Engagement sessions last approximately 1/2 hour and are posted on a password protected website.

• Holiday Inn Taunton-Foxboro Area
    Holiday Inn Taunton-Foxboro Area Hotel Weddings

Edson Dias of Dias Photography not only creates beautiful images but also tells the story of what is personal and unique in a wedding. From a grandmother helping flower girls to get ready, to the first glance of the bride and groom, to the party on the dance floor - every memory is captured to be cherished forever. Extremely professional and great to work with.

• Event-Experience Music Service
    Event-Experience Music Service Wedding DJs

What can I say? Dias Photography is professional, classy, and their work speaks for itself. Edson has put together a team of photographers that is truly impressive. They are able to capture shots without being intrusive. If it happens at your wedding - they will capture it in the best way imaginable.

• Atlantic Strings
    Atlantic Strings Wedding Musicians

Edson and his team at Dias Photography are true professionals. They were quiet and nearly invisible during the ceremony cocktail hour, but they still managed to capture beautiful pictures from every angle. We look forward to working with you again and would wholeheartedly recommend Dias Photography! We like Edson's work so much that we're featuring some of his photos on our WeddingWire Storefront.

• 30 Newbury St., 3rd floor Boston, 02116 See on map