29449 Five Mile Road, Livonia, MI 48154 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About Dianes Dream Brides

Sparkles and lace. Satin and tulle. T-length or cathedral. Sleek and sexy or elegant and traditional. Whatever YOU want, we have the dress of your dreams in our full-service bridal salon! Conveniently located in Livonia at Five Mile and Middlebelt roads; our store is easy to get to from all major freeways and communities. Our store features over 200 bridal gown samples in stock to try-on at all times and no appointments are necessary.

No matter what your destination, we have the perfect dress for you and your budget! On the beach, in the garden or surrounded by hundreds at your church, we have the dress that will make your guests gush over how beautiful you look. If you are having trouble finding the bridal gown of your dreams--No problem! We can create a custom bridal gown with the assistance of many of our manufacturers, including any size needed.

Attentive, friendly and educated sales associates are available to help you coordinate your wedding attire. We offer the latest fashions for bridesmaids, mothers and flower girls in a wide variety of colors. Looking for hair accessories has never been so easy. Come shop for the latest headpieces and veils in stock, or available for order.

Follow Dianes Dream Brides on

Dianes Dream Brides 6
Dianes Dream Brides 7
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 10/22/2017

I cannot begin to share my gratitude for Diane, and her team at Diane's Dream Brides. My journey to finding my wedding dress here was a complete full-circle moment for me!

Diane's Dream Brides was my first job out of high school, but it quickly became much more than a job for me. Diane's Dream Brides and the people who I worked with became extended family, and the store - a place to grow up and learn d how to provide excellence in customer service. I first learned here how to strive for specialized, focused, and genuine customer care that allowed people to find a sense of ease and belonging while shopping. I worked side-by-side with Diane (and Rhonda) for over 5 years, first as a sales associate and then store manager. Each day celebrating in the daily magic of people finding their "dream dresses." I honestly never thought that I would be buying a formal or traditional wedding dress, but when I got engaged in fall 2016 I knew there was one store I needed to go to.

I have been living in Chicago since '06, and have remained close to Diane and team mates from my time at the store. My experience shopping as a bride brought me back to my days working there. I had a clear vision as to what I wanted, and felt a little uncertain we would find it - but one person did not feel uncertain, Diane. She confidently brought into the fitting room what was to end up being my wedding dress. A vintage-inspired lace bodice, dropped waist dress with a thin net skirt and a boatneck illusion neckline in a beautiful light ivory color. The only downside was the dress was floor length, had some beading I didn't love, and the sleeves were long and I wanted 3/4 length - but ALL of those things could be custom ordered to my preferred length and style! That was IT! I was ready to say YES to the DRESS!

This fall I was married in Chicago, to my dream partner in life. And this original "Dream Girl" became a "Dream Bride!"

Sent on 01/13/2018
    Dianes Dream Brides 8
    Dianes Dream Brides 9
    Dianes Dream Brides 10
    Dianes Dream Brides 11
    Dianes Dream Brides 12

Lori · Married on 09/18/2017

Diane and her staff were absolutely wonderful! I was not thinking about having to actually order a dress and get it altered, ( I waited too long to shop!) so I was so happy to find that they had an "off-the-rack" section. The dress I chose was not really what I was originally thinking, but it was so beautiful and was actually the perfect dress for me! From the time I first stepped into the salon, I knew it was different. Not one lady there made me feel like I was an inconvenience or "less than", as so many out there did. They treated me like I was special from the beginning! Their follow up was great and Diane made sure that I did not settle for anything less than what I wanted. The seamstress, Mary, was very patient in the very minor alterations I wanted. Since I am only 5'2", I kept having her cut the bottom until I was comfortable with the length. What I really appreciated was that she refused to take off a big portion at one time! She wanted to make sure the length was exactly what I wanted without going too short in the beginning! The prices were very reasonable, even the ones that I looked at that you had to order. I would HIGHLY recommend Diane's Dream Brides to anyone! Thank you Diane, and all your ladies for making me feel special and beautiful, and for giving me an overall very positive experience! Lori Sears,
    9.18.2017

Sent on 11/06/2017
    Dianes Dream Brides 13
    Dianes Dream Brides 14
    Dianes Dream Brides 15

Dianes Dream Brides's reply:

Lori I am so happy for you and that everything worked out! Thank you for the wonderful review. Sincerely, Diane

Cathleen · Married on 06/17/2017

My bridesmaids picked their dresses at the store for my June 17th Wedding. The staff was great! They were patient as each lady picked out the dress that suited them. Love this store and staff.

Sent on 07/05/2017

Dianes Dream Brides's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. It was our pleasure assisting your bridal party. Congratulations!

Dianes Dream Brides FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? $2,000+
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? $300+
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom, Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Full Customization, Preservation, Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Dianes Dream Brides 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Dianes Dream Brides 2
    One more reason to order your bridal gown here!
    When you order your wedding gown at our store you will receive 50% off your headpiece and/or veil. We also guarantee other discounts that are good for Mom's dress, Bridesmaid dresses, Flower Girl dresses and many more items!

• 29449 Five Mile Road Livonia, 48154 See on map