Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Dianes Dream Brides

Making ALL your Bridal attire needs come true!!
Sparkles and lace. Satin and tulle. T-length or cathedral. Sleek and sexy or elegant and traditional. Whatever YOU want, we have the dress of your dreams in our full-service bridal salon! Conveniently located in Livonia at Five Mile and Middlebelt roads; our store is easy to get to from all major freeways and communities. Our store features over 200 bridal gown samples in stock to try-on at all times and no appointments are necessary.

No matter what your destination, we have the perfect dress for you and your budget! On the beach, in the garden or surrounded by hundreds at your church, we have the dress that will make your guests gush over how beautiful you look. If you are having trouble finding the bridal gown of your dreams--No problem! We can create a custom bridal gown with the assistance of many of our manufacturers, including any size needed.

Attentive, friendly and educated sales associates are available to help you coordinate your wedding attire. We offer the latest fashions for bridesmaids, mothers and flower girls in a wide variety of colors. Looking for accessories has never been so easy. Come shop for the latest headpieces and veils in stock, or available for order. From jewelry and shoes to purses and garters, we have a wonderful selection of accessories for you and your bridal party.

Categories: Wedding Dress

Shoes (2)
Ring Bearers (1)
Garters (1)

0.6

Racists people in here , there was an employee a young lady I don't remember her name but she was tall with short bob like hair and she was carrying a baby . And she is rude

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Angela , 11/6/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Ring Bearers
0.5

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE I WILL NEVER SHOP HERE AGAIN RHONDA IS THE WORST SHE IS VERY RUDE

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User7417419, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I cannot begin to share my gratitude for Diane, and her team at Diane's Dream Brides. My journey to finding my wedding dress here was a complete full-circle moment for me!

Diane's Dream Brides was my first job out of high school, but it quickly became much more than a job for me. Diane's Dream Brides and the people who I worked with became extended family, and the store - a place to grow up and learn d how to provide excellence in customer service. I first learned here how to strive for specialized, focused, and genuine customer care that allowed people to find a sense of ease and belonging while shopping. I worked side-by-side with Diane (and Rhonda) for over 5 years, first as a sales associate and then store manager. Each day celebrating in the daily magic of people finding their "dream dresses." I honestly never thought that I would be buying a formal or traditional wedding dress, but when I got engaged in fall 2016 I knew there was one store I needed to go to.

I have been living in Chicago since '06, and have remained close to Diane and team mates from my time at the store. My experience shopping as a bride brought me back to my days working there. I had a clear vision as to what I wanted, and felt a little uncertain we would find it - but one person did not feel uncertain, Diane. She confidently brought into the fitting room what was to end up being my wedding dress. A vintage-inspired lace bodice, dropped waist dress with a thin net skirt and a boatneck illusion neckline in a beautiful light ivory color. The only downside was the dress was floor length, had some beading I didn't love, and the sleeves were long and I wanted 3/4 length - but ALL of those things could be custom ordered to my preferred length and style! That was IT! I was ready to say YES to the DRESS!

This fall I was married in Chicago, to my dream partner in life. And this original "Dream Girl" became a "Dream Bride!"

Profile Picture Amber, 10/22/17, 3 Reviews

220x220 sq 1465489223872 rhonda ben wedding pre ceremony 0038
220x220 sq 1465489267233 rhonda ben wedding pre ceremony 0070

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1226010479981 resized1

One more reason to order your bridal gown here!

Redeem In-Store
When you order your wedding gown at our store you will receive 50% off your headpiece and/or veil. We also guarantee other discounts that are good for Mom's dress, Bridesmaid dresses, Flower Girl dresses and many more items!
#WW34231cff66b0ce15

2 ENDORSEMENTS
I love working with the Dianes Dream Brides. Dianes style and passion is unlike anyone else in the gown business and I know that everyone who goes to her is extremely satisfied! Sylvia Farmer, Owner/Artist Bridal Beauty On-Location Makeup & Hair 734 . 697 . 8529 www.bridalbeautydetroit.com

Diane is a true professional in every way!

Events