Destiny Hair and Makeup

9900 South I-35 Building O, Suite 44, Austin, TX 78748 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Destiny Hair and Makeup

Destiny Hair and Makeup was originated in San Angelo, TX 7 years ago. Destiny moved to San Antonio in 2015 were she later became part of a two member team that boomed to be an 8 to 9 member team. They became number one in San Antonio for the bridal hair and makeup industry. She is very experienced, and has done it all. From very glam to natural glam. She strives to make your wedding day the most relaxed and joyful day of you life. She takes great pride in her work and does every bit of it with passion and love.
Destiny hopes to be apart of your big day to make you feel beautiful and comfortable as possible.

Bridal hair and makeup 150 Bridesmaids hair and makeup, Hair or makeup alone 75. Lashes are included with all makeup applications, Extensions application +12(We don’t provide extensions). Travel on site is available with a minimum of 4 services Trial runs are $95 Contract and a deposit of $50 to with Destiny Hair and Makeup❤️

3 Reviews for Destiny Hair and Makeup

1 User photo

Emily Harding · Married on 04/18/2020

The best I've ever seen

The right hair and make up was critical to making my daughter's wedding day perfect. Destiny was key to achieving that. When we did a trial with her, I took pictures to my normal hair stylest who said it was the best work she'd ever seen. She can literally work magic with hair and she will listen closely and give you the make up look you ask for. On top of that, she has exactly the sweet calming disposition you want in a bridal suite on a wedding day. Choosing vendors can be over whelming. I 100% recommend Destiny to be someone you can trust to help your day be all that you have dreamed of.

Sent on 07/05/2020

Ruth · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing experience!!!

Destiny was a pleasure to deal with from the start. She answers all emails in a timely manner and she is very accommodating. She did my daughters and my hair and we couldn’t have been happier with the results!! She was on time, super professional and has great conversation!! So happy we decided to hire her for our hair needs!! Will be calling her again soon!

Sent on 11/05/2019

• 9900 South I-35 Building O, Suite 44 Austin, TX, 78748 See on map
    Location of (Destiny Hair and Makeup)