Destiny Hair and Makeup

Austin, TX View map

Destiny Hair and Makeup was originated in San Angelo, TX 7 years ago. Destiny moved to San Antonio in 2015 were she later became part of a two member team that boomed to be an 8 to 9 member team. They became number one in San Antonio for the bridal hair and makeup industry. She is very experienced, and has done it all. From very glam to natural glam. She strives to make your wedding day the most relaxed and joyful day of you life. She takes great pride in her work and does every bit of it with passion and love.
Destiny hopes to be apart of your big day to make you feel beautiful and comfortable as possible.
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Native American-owned
  • Woman-owned
4.3

1 User photo

• Amber
    Amber J. Married on 06/09/2020

Absolutely amazing

I cannot say enough good things about destiny! She was extremely prompt and listened to exactly what I wanted. I felt absolutely beautiful on my wedding day and would definitely recommend her!
    Emily H. Married on 04/18/2020

The best I've ever seen

The right hair and make up was critical to making my daughter's wedding day perfect. Destiny was key to achieving that. When we did a trial with her, I took pictures to my normal hair stylest who said it was the best work she'd ever seen. She can literally work magic with hair and she will listen closely and give you the make up look you ask for. On top of that, she has exactly the sweet calming disposition you want in a bridal suite on a wedding day. Choosing vendors can be over whelming. I 100% recommend Destiny to be someone you can trust to help your day be all that you have dreamed of.
  • Ruth
    Ruth Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing experience!!!

Destiny was a pleasure to deal with from the start. She answers all emails in a timely manner and she is very accommodating. She did my daughters and my hair and we couldn’t have been happier with the results!! She was on time, super professional and has great conversation!! So happy we decided to hire her for our hair needs!! Will be calling her again soon!

9900 South I-35 Building O, Suite 44 Austin, TX, 78748
Location of (Destiny Hair and Makeup)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding