Addison, TX 75001 Map · Phone number

About Delovely Designs

Welcome to Delovely Designs. A custom graphic design and stationery / invitation design company focused on creating customized, stunning details designed to suit any occasion and all of your special needs! Our designs speak for themselves showcasing a passion for all things beautiful and a dedication to quality in every single detail. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you would like more information on how I can assist you with your wedding, special occasion, baby announcement, corporate identity or any other design need that you might have. I would love to create something "Delovely" for you!!

Visit our website / design blog at www.delovelydesigns.blogspot.com
Contact us at delovelydesigns@gmail.com

Become a fan on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/pages/Delovely-Designs/28378968091
Follow us on Twitter - http://twitter.com/delovelydesigns

DelovelyDesignsLogo2011

3 Reviews for Delovely Designs

• jefron28

Janine · Married on 11/15/2008

Charlotte is amazing. She is creative and sweet and her professionalism is a breath of fresh air!!

Sent on 12/02/2008

maggie · Married on 07/05/2008

Charlotte was amazing to work with. I highly recommend her to anyone.

Charlotte made several designs for me and they were just what I wanted. To save money I thought I could print off the designs at home. For some reason my computer was not working and kept eating all the labels. I emailed Charlotte on Sunday night and she got back to me right away. We both could not figure out what was happening so she ended up calling me (long distance) to see what she could do to help. Charlotte is truly an amazing person! She is wonderful to work with and just an honest person. (I can not say that about all the vendors I worked with .)

Sent on 11/04/2008
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 03/04/2012

I received my invitations this week, and they are absolutely gorgeous. EXACTLY what I was looking for, Charlotte did an unbelievable job. She was referred to me by my planner, and unfortunately, when we first started working together, her Mac crashed. It took several weeks to get it all sorted out, and I started really worrying about how much longer it would take. I was under the impression I should've had them 6 mos. before my wedding, but upon reading other sites, I've read that it's standard to send them out a couple months before. Despite my slight freakout, Charlotte remained professional, friendly and honest. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 12/14/2011

• Erin Blair Makeup & Hair Design
    Erin Blair Makeup & Hair Design Wedding Hair & Makeup

Charlotte has the three things you want in a graphic designer. 1) great skills 2) great customer service 3) great TASTE. I highly recommend her!