Lynn Michelle Photography

Dallas, TX View map
$5,000 Most Popular Price

$5,000 Most Popular Price

Hi! I’m Lynn Michelle and I’m one of those people you can’t really sum up in words - I think I might actually require a sound. And now just a little about me, because I am kind of nutty in a good way ...

As a certified professional photographer (CPP) and Project Management Professional (PMP) specializing in wedding and boudoir photography, I am officially recognized by my peers for my commitment to quality, consistency and photographic excellence. I have a nifty diploma hanging in my office to prove it; a nice bonus. I also have a computer science degree, which I use extensively to build my own computers and solve complicated Tetris puzzles.

I have also been honored to be the recipient of The Knot's Best of Weddings awards and WeddingWire's Bride's Choice Awards, recognized by my clients for my commitment to customer service. And my 20 minutes of fame? Well, I've been on the local NBC news as well as the nationally broadcast Today Show for my Trash the Dress images. I'm "as seen on tv", literally.

However, my most important role is as a founding member of The Photography Clique, a group of respected photographers on a mission to educate and advance the photography industry – with a master goal of putting an end to all bad photography stories. I am also an active member of some wonderful photographic organizations including the Professional Photographers of America (PPA), Professional Wedding Guild of Fort Worth (PWG) and Modern Photographers because I truly believe in giving back to my profession.

If you have gotten this far, don't miss the most important part: I have the most amazing opportunity to shoot fabulous people.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,000

Multi. Locations
Albums
Canvas
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints
Proofs

• Taylor
    Taylor L. Married on 02/23/2019

DFW's best wedding photographer

Lynn is an absolute dream to work with! I’ve known her for well over 15 years now and I’ve always known that she was going to photograph my wedding. She will keep up with you all day, has a wealth of knowledge due to all of her experience, and will make your wedding a breeze. She's super responsive and FAST. I cannot recommend Lynn Michelle enough.
  • Morgan
    Morgan Married on 02/16/2019

Fun and Fabulous!

I absolutely LOVED having Lynn Michelle capturing our wedding. Our planning phone calls before were just as fun as the day its self! She responds quickly and is very easy to work with! She easily outlined family pictures and a timeline before the wedding! Made our day stress free. Everyone from family, guests, and wedding party commented how much fun she and her sister were! We had a few picture previews only TWO DAYS after the wedding which was incredible and I'm so excited to see the rest! I highly recommend Lynn Michelle for any photography needs, you will have more fun taking pictures than you could've imagined!
    Amy K. Married on 02/16/2019

One word - AMAZING!

Lynn is absolutely one of the best! We had a small, unique wedding and she far exceeded expectations not only the day of but pre/post wedding! In the first conversation I had with her followed by emails I knew she was going to be awesome! When she showed up the day, I felt like I had known her forever and knew exactly what to do and when. She was quick to send a link to the pictures of our special day and they were all perfect!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Exclusive

Pricing

Lynn Michelle Photography Price Rates

It's Your Night entertainment It's Your Night entertainment Wedding DJs

Lynn Michelle is the best! I always know when I refer clients to her she is going to be amazing. She has such a unique way of capturing the wedding day for couples and I just love working with her. Her spunky personality and passion for what she does is what really sets her apart from the rest!

The Wedding Preacher The Wedding Preacher Wedding Officiants

It is always a pleasure to work with Lynn Michelle Photography. She is very creative and goes above and beyond for her clients. Gordon Nelson, The Wedding Preacher, www.theweddingpreacher.com

Creme De La Creme Cake Company Creme De La Creme Cake Company Wedding Cakes

I'm always so happy to work with Lynn Michelle!! She is so fun!

810 w 12th st Dallas, TX, 75208

by appointment only
Location of (Lynn Michelle Photography)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding