6523 E Lancaster Ave Ste C, Fort Worth, TX 76112 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 21
  • Real Weddings 1

About It's Your Night entertainment

It's Your Night's "non-cheesy" DJ style & passion for creating one-of-a-kind events have put them on the wish-list of brides planning their wedding! Their goal is to engage guests without playing those typical cliché songs so they end up staying until the very end. They also offer full service event lighting and photo booths.

ABOUT THE OWNER

Born and raised in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, his experience includes many years as a radio personality on one of Dallas/Ft. Worth's top radio stations, 94.9 KLTY as "Young William Ryan III."

As the President and Owner of It's Your Night DJs he has integrated into his business philosophy a high level of organization, attention to detail, integrity, personal care, and a genuine interest in his clients

Follow It's Your Night entertainment on

It's Your Night entertainment 6
It's Your Night entertainment 7
  • Jillian

Jillian · Getting married on 09/21/2019

I can't say enough good things about the experience I have ALREADY had with IYN (our wedding has not yet happened). I messaged IYN through WeddingWire because I noticed they offer live music as well as a DJ in certain packages. I received a response from Jamie Cook within 24 hours. He asked me what my vision was for the entertainment part of my big day. Once I responded, he quickly replied with a list of 6-8 performers to view. My fiance and I watched each video and told Jamie who we thought would be right for us. Jamie then put us in touch with Jeremiah and we set a meeting. My mother, fiance, and I met with Jeremiah and were totally smitten! He was funny, courteous, and really took the time to get to know my fiance and I. He listened to our story, what our vision would be, and then he informed us on what he does for weddings. Towards the end, he even put on a little live show for us at the piano! We are in the process of hiring IYN now for our wedding. Very Impressed with these guys!

Sent on 03/01/2018

It's Your Night entertainment's reply:

We are so excited we get to be a part of your Big Day Jillian! And we're honored that you would take the time to give us a great review even before the event has happened! Thank you for your thoughtfulness and feedback :)
    -The IYN Team

Matt Boyd · Married on 05/04/2019

One of our best decisions!

Choosing "It's Your Night" to DJ our wedding was by far one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. They were always prompt with responses (which is surprisingly rare in the wedding industry from my experience), kind, professional, and never made me feel like I was bothering them in any way. At first we were not interested in any live music, but at our initial meeting, Jeremiah won us over to the idea with his beautiful voice. We couldn't say NO after that! SO MANY people from our wedding talked about how good he was and how cool the live music during cocktail hour and dinner was. Using "It's Your Night" is worth every penny!

Sent on 05/17/2019

Savannah · Married on 03/17/2019

It’s your night

Jeremiah with it’s your night was great! He made the event so much fun and is so incredibly talented! He listened to what we wanted and went above and beyond. We definitely recommend going for the live sets too!

Sent on 03/21/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

It's Your Night entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,800.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 600.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection
  • Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Delivery, Setup
  • What event items are available? Audio Equipment, Drapery, Lights, Photo booth
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup
  • Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

Real Weddings

• City Club Fort Worth
    City Club Fort Worth Banquet Halls

One of our Favorites and a staple here at our private Club! We recommend for the professionalism, ease of communication and reviews from all our past brides. The music and lighting are the best! Highly recommend!

• Trio New American Catering
    Trio New American Catering Wedding Caterers

Professional DJ and Entertainment services. Great to work with!

• The Laurel Texas
    The Laurel Texas Mansion Weddings

Ryan has worked with the Laurel team many times, and each time he has this never-ending smile! He is always engaged and ready with full thought out responses. He is a pioneer in his field and each event we have seen him a part of, they run smoothly and flawlessly. We can't wait to see his live musicians entertain at a cocktail hour soon! -Ashlee, the Laurel

• 6523 E Lancaster Ave, Ste C Fort Worth, 76112 See on map
    817-756-7237 (Phone number)
    214-390-9701 (Other Phone Number)