Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

74 Reviews for Di Fiori.com, Inc.

Clean Up (2)
Aisle Decor (1)
Boutonnieres (1)
Flower Petals (1)
Table Arrangements (1)

Robin at DiFiori really made the entire process easy for us. After our consultation, I really felt at ease knowing that she understood our wedding style. The bouquets were jaw-dropping! And the floral arrangements at the venue were absolutely beautiful. We could not have dreamed up a more gorgeous outcome.

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/12/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

In our opinion, flowers were main decoration for our reception and ceremony. We talked to many florists and picked Di FIori becasue Katie was very professional, underestimating, helpful, and she really knows what she is doing. She responded to our emails very quick, was always polite, patient and helpful, and at the end delivered our flowers exactly as we wished to have them. Our flowers had great quality and stayed good for even up to 10 days after the wedding. color coordination, setup, and arrangements where exactly as we have asked for. We loved Di FIori and are looking forward to working with them for our future events.

Profile Picture Samaneh, 3/26/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Corsages, Flower Petals

Di Fiori made the most beautiful bouquets for me, my bridesmaids, and boutonnières for the groomsmen! It was exactly what I had envisioned and more, and made the wedding and pictures gorgeous. They were there on time to set everything up and came to pick everything up after the wedding as well. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Olesya & Kyle