Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

74 Reviews for Di Fiori.com, Inc.

Clean Up (2)
Boutonnieres (1)
Flower Petals (1)
Table Arrangements (1)
74 Di Fiori.com, Inc. Reviews

Robin at DiFiori really made the entire process easy for us. After our consultation, I really felt at ease knowing that she understood our wedding style. The bouquets were jaw-dropping! And the floral arrangements at the venue were absolutely beautiful. We could not have dreamed up a more gorgeous outcome.

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/12/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

In our opinion, flowers were main decoration for our reception and ceremony. We talked to many florists and picked Di FIori becasue Katie was very professional, underestimating, helpful, and she really knows what she is doing. She responded to our emails very quick, was always polite, patient and helpful, and at the end delivered our flowers exactly as we wished to have them. Our flowers had great quality and stayed good for even up to 10 days after the wedding. color coordination, setup, and arrangements where exactly as we have asked for. We loved Di FIori and are looking forward to working with them for our future events.

Profile Picture Samaneh, 3/26/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Corsages, Flower Petals

Di Fiori made the most beautiful bouquets for me, my bridesmaids, and boutonnières for the groomsmen! It was exactly what I had envisioned and more, and made the wedding and pictures gorgeous. They were there on time to set everything up and came to pick everything up after the wedding as well. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Olesya & Kyle

Profile Picture Olesya , 4/26/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My daughter wanted something unique for her wedding flowers. The moment we sat down and met with Katie we loved her ideas! She and her mom Robin are artists! We received the most outstanding compliments on the flowers. Each table was uniquely designed with a beautiful arrangement using vintage and antique touches. Beautiful ladies! They far exceeded our expectations!!!

Profile Picture Diane, 4/18/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My flowers were gorgeous! When I meet with Katie I knew she would carry out my vision for my wedding flowers. The colors and the style were perfect and everything that I dreamed about. They completely blew me away. Katie is very fun to work with and on the day of the wedding her staff was very professional. Katie was always reachable by phone or email, and she worked within my budget. Katie made the process of picking out all the boutiques, table arrangements, rehearsal dinner flowers, and ceremony flowers a fun and easy process. You can tell she really loves what she does and you can see her passion as your talking about each aspect of the floral of the planning process. We really loved that we were able to leave the consultation with a detailed description of all the flowers as well as the prices. We booked her before we left; we couldn’t imagine having another florist with us on our wedding day.

Profile Picture Hillary, 4/11/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Robin was great to work with. She was easy to communicate with, very professional with great recommendations. She was able to capture the romantic, simple yet elegant, somewhat vintage theme we were going for. We went with everything she recommended! I later found out she went above & beyond when some of the pre-ordered flowers arrived but were not up to her standards. Instead of using the less than perfect hydrangeas, she was able to obtain fresh beautiful flowers locally without involving us! She was also quick to add in 3 extra corsages to our order. I appreciated Robin's knowledge, quality control, professionalism, and personality. She really seemed to enjoy serving us! Thank you Robin and Di Fiori!

Profile Picture Jo Ann, 1/18/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

As someone who knows zip about floral design, I entrusted my vision to Katie and Robin at DiFiori. They totally delivered! I gave an approximate budget to them, and although I spent a little more than I had planned, I think they did an outstanding job. Other important information I gave DiFiori included my wedding colors, my Pinterest board, and that I loved roses (typical, but also in season most of the year). Katie took that and ran with it. I can tell that she is very passionate about her work, and just reading the description of her planned floral arrangements made me excited about seeing this on my wedding day. I had a chance to peruse the arrangements before all the guests arrived (and before the day passed by in a blur), and they were gorgeous and classy. I definitely recommend DiFiori for their exceptional customer service and professional eye for what makes a beautiful wedding.

Profile Picture Melissa, 11/15/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Katie saved the day when my florist backed out a week before our wedding. The flowers were beautiful and she was great to work with.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/25/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Flowers always make a wedding gorgeous, but Di Fiori's flowers at our wedding truly made the ceremony and reception beautiful. We had several large floral arrangements that were breathtaking. Guests came up to me all night commenting on the arrangements saying how they were so gorgeous.

Working with Katie and planning the flowers before the wedding was also very easy. She took notes the whole time we spoke and even took us back into their work room several times to show us their vases and flowers.

I highly recommend Di Fiori for your flowers. You will not regret it!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/25/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Robin and Katie were excellent! They were both very sweet and extremely flexible to work with. Their main priority was to stay within our budget and make sure to match the style and colors we were looking for. The bouquets and all the floral and candle centerpieces turned out beautifully for our wedding!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/4/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Di Fiori was a joy to work with! I told Robin about my general concept and she really helped us put together a cohesive floral plan. She was also very flexible with us. We had to change the number of table centerpieces several times, we wavered a bit about decorations for the aisle, and we added additional floral arrangements at the last minute, and Robin was very helpful the entire time. Most importantly, on the day of the wedding, the bouquets, boutonnieres, and floral arrangements were all beautifully put together.

Profile Picture User3748091, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Finding a florist was very stressful for me. I had a budget in mind, but everyone I talked to told me I should be spending more instead of working with what I had. Enter Robin and Katie at Di Fiori. They took the time to sit down and listen to what I wanted, and then we figured out how to make it work with my budget, and the end result was fabulous. I had a lot of flowers, and everything was flawless. I received several compliments on my bouquet and centerpieces. These ladies not only have a beautiful eye for putting flowers together they really understand customer service. Thank you Di Fiori!!

Profile Picture Rebekah, 5/24/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Katie and Robin are amazing!
First of all, I know Nothing about flowers!
I told Katie the colors I liked and the style of my wedding and she provided feedback with some pics. It was exactly what I was looking for!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 5/3/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We loved working with the professionals at DiFiori. Katie and her team were eager to provide the best service and product possible within our budget. Katie totally understood our vision and created just stunning arrangements and bouquets. Several guests commented on the flowers. I would definitely use DiFiori again.

Profile Picture User3867146, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Di Fiori did an absolutely wonderful job on our flowers, and I think we got a LOT of flowers for our money. My bouquet was perfect and the floral arrangements were just lovely. I'm pretty sure they even added a floral arrangement for free! Katie totally got my vision and helped me make design decisions along the way. Their set up was flawless-they missed nothing. Katie was friendly, responsive, and easy to work with, even though I emailed a lot way in advance of our wedding. She was always generous with her time, easy-going, and fun. I can't say enough good things about Di Fiori. I love looking at the photos we have of our floral arrangements.

Profile Picture User3193962, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Robin, you and your team made our dreams come true. Everything was just as I envisioned. I would highly recommend Di Fiori.

Profile Picture Maria, 11/30/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The mother daughter team of Di Fiori was amazing. They were professional, flexible, and created the ambiance we were looking for. They can create anything you need, and do so with your budget in mind. Be sure to ask them to look around their inventory...it will inspire you and they will bring it to life. I highly recommend them for any special occasion!

Profile Picture susan, 10/20/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Di Fiori was AMAZING! I had a last minute freak-out that the flower colors we selected in our meeting were wrong. Katie listened to what I said and immediately ordered completely different flowers. I didn't know exactly how the flowers would look the day-of, but Di Fiori blew me away. They were perfect. It was as if Katie read my mind (without the best guidance from me). I would use them again in a heart-beat.

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/19/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Di Fiori was the best decision we ever made! Our floral was absolutely gorgeous! I brought in inspiration I found on Pinterest and worked with Katie. She is AMAZING!!!! She literally was so creative and completely saw my vision!! Our wedding was simply perfect.

Profile Picture Katie, 10/5/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

This business is hands down one of the best. They actually care Robin and Katie are honest and bend over backwards for there clients. Thank you ladies for such a beautiful day!

Profile Picture Matlie, 6/21/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Unique Services (Other)

Best wedding florist in town! The ladies at Di Fiori really worked with my budget and gave me some great ideas for flowers at my venue. They were always quick to respond to emails and were patient with me when I wanted to add/change my flowers. My bouquet was so beautiful and was exactly what I told Robin and Katie that I wanted.

Our wedding was outside and we had vases of flowers hanging from the tree we got married under; all of our wedding guests commented on how beautiful the flowers were! I would highly recommend Di Fiori!

Profile Picture Lauren, 3/29/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The sweetest ladies, I highly recommend them. Great value and very creative. Thank you robin and Katie

Profile Picture Susan , 11/3/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I highly recommend Di Fiori. We used them for our bouquets and boutonnières/corsages, only. The flowers were perfect! They were exactly what I had hoped for. Most importantly, Di Fiori was professional, easy to contact (I live out of state), and willing to work with my budget. You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Kristine, 10/13/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I met with 2 other florists before meeting with Robin, and I have to say it was one of the easiest decisions I made choosing Di Fiori as the florist for our wedding. During the consultation, I felt that Robin completely understood my vision, and she had amazing ideas for the bouquets and centerpieces. I loved that she was as excited about our wedding as I was! Katie and Robin were both a joy to work with during the entire planning process, and were always there to answer my questions right away! I chose Di Fiori because I knew that I could trust them with my vision, and I have to say I was blown away when I saw the bouquets and decor on the wedding day! Everything was better than I could have imagined, and exactly what I had envisioned. They even took time out of their busy morning to drop my bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquets off at the hotel, before heading to the venue, so that we could have them for photos before the ceremony. They went above and beyond, and it's easy to see that they love what they do, and they are amazing at it! Thank you Robin and Katie making our wedding day absolutely perfect!

Profile Picture Kelcie, 9/22/12, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I took me a while to find a florist and when I met with Katie and her mom, I knew they would be the perfect florist for my wedding! Not only do they create AMAZING floral arrangements, but they also have the best personalities which made them a joy to work with! They made it a point to stick within my budget and still made everything look beautiful! They both had such fantastic ideas and really made my vision come to life and more!! My only regret is that I wish I could have found them sooner in my wedding planning process so I could have got to know them better! I would definitely reccommend this company for your wedding or any other event (large or small) for your floral needs!

Profile Picture Shannon, 7/28/12, 5 Reviews