Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Glenn Roush Entertainment

A Different Kind of DJ

Choosing a DJ Just Got Easier...

When you think about your reception, do you envision yourself doing the chicken dance?  No!  So why hire a DJ that thinks silly dances will get the crowd involved?

I specialize in working with brides who want their reception to be elegant and fun without all the cheesy gimmicks.

It’s your wedding- you have invested a significant amount of time and resources into planning this one day.  My job is to make your dream come true.  You and I will work together to customize a reception that fits your personality and your vision.

My approach to creating classy receptions and easy to understand pricing will make hiring your wedding entertainment simple.

Categories: Wedding DJ

MC (1)
One Event Per Day (1)
Microphones (1)
Sound/PA System (1)

He listens to all the little details. I had mentioned I love Linkin Park and wanted to walk down the aisle to a version of My December but it was a little dark. During dinner all of a sudden I heard a softer version of My December playing and it just put an even bigger smile on my face. He did a Grease remix towards the end of the night (my favorite movie) and even got a mic out for our Best Man to sing along to every word of Ice, Ice baby. We had way less guests than expected and the party started to die down a little early so between him, Chelsea and Wendy we did our grand exit and let the 7 or so guests left who weren’t in the bridal party leave and we came back inside and partied with our closest family and friends for another 30 min. He came to the rehearsal and was really a calming presence and I was soo glad he was there. All around just a stand up guy.

Profile Picture bobbileigh, 6/22/18, 10 Reviews
Category: DJ

Glenn was amazing and made our day wonderful and a breeze. He helped us design the flow of the day and every detail that we hadn't even thought of. He made the music match the energy and kept everyone moving along with helping us have a friend do karaoke. He was awesome and recommend him fully.

Profile Picture Monica, 11/3/16, 9 Reviews
Category: DJ

I chose Glenn for our DJ for two reasons. First, I saw his work on youtube and I think it's great that he takes control and does fun little games to focus on the bride and groom. Second, once meeting with him, he was more charismatic than I expected. Now that we have hired him, he has this wonderful client portal where you can sample thousands of songs and make lists of songs for specific moments of the night and songs that he must play, or must not play. He also provides a number of lighting services and is very flexible. Can't wait to see what he has in store for our wedding!

Profile Picture Shelby, 4/18/15, 10 Reviews

Uplighting
Disco Ball
8 AWARDS

11 ENDORSEMENTS
If you don't ever want to leave the dance floor, and you need a good emcee, this is the group for you! Glenn Roush Entertainment will leave your guests ( and you) wanting more. Highly recommend for those who really want to have a great time!

Favorite DJ hands down - knows how to keep a dance floor full but best of all an amazing MC. On the microphone Glenn is professional and speaks like a friend, your guests will think you have known him for years. He has an ease that is hard to find. Love working with Glenn and his team.

What a great opportunity is was to meet and work with this company. Highly recommend!

Glenn, by far, is one of the best DJs in the industry. Prompt, courteous, professional,thoughtful, flexible, etc. etc. etc. I always know that everything will be perfect when I know that Glenn will be there. I don't hesitate one second to give him the highest recommendation.

I recently shot a wedding in which Glenn Roush Productions provided the emcee and entertainment (DJ) duties. Glenn was both a great emcee and a solid, yet understated DJ. His play list was excellent, catering to attendees of every age. If you want solid performance, look no farther than Glenn Roush.

88 PROS I KNOW

Events

1170 Quaker Street, Dallas, TX 75207   See On Map
214-302-8517 (phone) 214-302-8572 (fax)
Meetings by appointment.