Addison, TX 75001 Map · Phone number

About Jeremy Minnerick Photography

I create finely crafted and vividly emotional wedding and family photojournalism for the deeply connected.

Some of the most important photographs possible in your life and in the lives of those you love will happen on your wedding day.

Your wedding is the one time everyone you are deeply connected to is gathered in one place. Your life partner, long-time companions and friends, the people who cared for and loved you as you grew into you, and you, of course, at your happiest and most grateful. The thoughtful images I create for you will reflect the people and relationships you value in authentic, relevant, artful and interesting ways.

As your lives move forward and you look back at your wedding images, I want you to remember how loved you are and how much you love. I want you to be filled with gratitude for your wedding experience and for the people who shared and championed that experience with you. I want you to always remember how that felt.

Unequivocally, I take the long view of wedding photography, creating a collection of images that will increase in value over time. I envision you and your partner in your senior years, holding hands and reflecting on your life together, reminiscing on when and where it all began, joyful from the feelings and connections I captured for you.

Follow Jeremy Minnerick Photography on

d7bb44663f60f9e0 1481141805504 wedding photographer jeremy minnerick 21
wedding photographer jeremy minnerick 21

35 Reviews for Jeremy Minnerick Photography

Shereen · Married on 09/17/2016

I recently received the first set of photos from my wedding and they are absolutely magical. Jeremy is a master at his craft, not to mention he's extremely personable and just an overall great person! Finding the perfect photographer was one part of wedding planning that I spent a lot of time in, and based on the stunning pictures I've received I can say we definitely got the perfect photographer. I highly recommend Jeremy!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Nothing I could write in this small comment box would be able to describe how impressed we are with these two! Not only are they simply genuinely nice people, they are flexible & and thoughtful. Jeremy & Amber have the ability to make you feel really comfortable, which allows the true tenderness of love to show. All of that - and their pictures are STUNNING!

My dad is a person who really doesn't like to have his picture taken. He had this to say, " I detest having my picture taken but have never been more at ease in front of a camera. You were everywhere yet never intruded on the event itself. I have yet to see the pictures but if yesterday's caring professionalism is any indication they will be brilliant."

If you aren't convinced, just take a look at their website and meet with them for 20 minutes.

Sent on 11/03/2013

I haven't recieved all of my pictures yet, but I still would give them a 5 out of 5, because what I so far have is STUNNING. Amber and Jeremy are the sweetest people to work with, yet on the day of our wedding I hardly knew they were there- but they still captured EVERY moment. If you are looking to capture the emotion of every step of your wedding in a creative and amazing way- they are exactly what you need. The value you get for your money is unbeatable.

Sent on 03/04/2013

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Jeremy Minnerick Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 6,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress

• Demers Banquet Hall
    Demers Banquet Hall Banquet Halls

• Dallas.DJ
    Dallas.DJ Wedding DJs

Just look at my Facebook pages and you'll see why these two are awesome! Every event with Jeremy and Amber is going to be a fun one. When you love the people that you work with, it's definitely not work. Their eye is incredible and it's always fun to see the pictures as they get posted after the event. The moments in time that they capture are truly art. On a personal level, Jeremy and Amber are great people. We've really enjoyed their warmth and seeing how they interact with each of their clients. Love you guys!

• Justine's Flowers
    Justine's Flowers Wedding Florists

Amazing images. A young, fresh approach to wedding photography. We loved working with Amber and Jeremey and our bride (who just happened to be my sister) was more than pleased with the outcome. Many thanks. J. Chapura

• Addison, TX, 75001 See on map