Jeremy Minnerick Photography

Addison, TX View map
$6,000 Most Popular Price

$6,000 Most Popular Price

I create finely crafted and vividly emotional wedding and family photojournalism for the deeply connected.

Some of the most important photographs possible in your life and in the lives of those you love will happen on your wedding day.

Your wedding is the one time everyone you are deeply connected to is gathered in one place. Your life partner, long-time companions and friends, the people who cared for and loved you as you grew into you, and you, of course, at your happiest and most grateful. The thoughtful images I create for you will reflect the people and relationships you value in authentic, relevant, artful and interesting ways.

As your lives move forward and you look back at your wedding images, I want you to remember how loved you are and how much you love. I want you to be filled with gratitude for your wedding experience and for the people who shared and championed that experience with you. I want you to always remember how that felt.

Unequivocally, I take the long view of wedding photography, creating a collection of images that will increase in value over time. I envision you and your partner in your senior years, holding hands and reflecting on your life together, reminiscing on when and where it all began, joyful from the feelings and connections I captured for you.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,100

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$6,000

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Albums
Matted Prints
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Toning
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Proofs

Shereen Married on 09/17/2016
    I recently received the first set of photos from my wedding and they are absolutely magical. Jeremy is a master at his craft, not to mention he's extremely personable and just an overall great person! Finding the perfect photographer was one part of wedding planning that I spent a lot of time in, and based on the stunning pictures I've received I can say we definitely got the perfect photographer. I highly recommend Jeremy!
  • User1418489 2+ years ago
    Nothing I could write in this small comment box would be able to describe how impressed we are with these two! Not only are they simply genuinely nice people, they are flexible & and thoughtful. Jeremy & Amber have the ability to make you feel really comfortable, which allows the true tenderness of love to show. All of that - and their pictures are STUNNING!

My dad is a person who really doesn't like to have his picture taken. He had this to say, " I detest having my picture taken but have never been more at ease in front of a camera. You were everywhere yet never intruded on the event itself. I have yet to see the pictures but if yesterday's caring professionalism is any indication they will be brilliant."

If you aren't convinced, just take a look at their website and meet with them for 20 minutes.
  • User1102164 2+ years ago
    I haven't recieved all of my pictures yet, but I still would give them a 5 out of 5, because what I so far have is STUNNING. Amber and Jeremy are the sweetest people to work with, yet on the day of our wedding I hardly knew they were there- but they still captured EVERY moment. If you are looking to capture the emotion of every step of your wedding in a creative and amazing way- they are exactly what you need. The value you get for your money is unbeatable.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Demers Banquet Hall Demers Banquet Hall Banquet Halls

Dallas.DJ Dallas.DJ Wedding DJs

Just look at my Facebook pages and you'll see why these two are awesome! Every event with Jeremy and Amber is going to be a fun one. When you love the people that you work with, it's definitely not work. Their eye is incredible and it's always fun to see the pictures as they get posted after the event. The moments in time that they capture are truly art. On a personal level, Jeremy and Amber are great people. We've really enjoyed their warmth and seeing how they interact with each of their clients. Love you guys!

Justine's Flowers Justine's Flowers Wedding Florists

Amazing images. A young, fresh approach to wedding photography. We loved working with Amber and Jeremey and our bride (who just happened to be my sister) was more than pleased with the outcome. Many thanks. J. Chapura

Addison, TX, 75001
Location of (Jeremy Minnerick Photography)

Jeremy Minnerick Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Jeremy Minnerick Photography include in the starting price?

Jeremy Minnerick Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Prints

What photography services does Jeremy Minnerick Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Jeremy Minnerick Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Albums
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What photography styles does Jeremy Minnerick Photography offer?

Jeremy Minnerick Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Jeremy Minnerick Photography offer?

Jeremy Minnerick Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Toning
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Jeremy Minnerick Photography offer for wedding events?

Jeremy Minnerick Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Jeremy Minnerick Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Jeremy Minnerick Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding