118 Oak Lawn, Dallas, TX 75207 Map · Phone number

About BELLA FLORA

Bella Flora of Dallas is full-service floral and event design studio specializing in luxury weddings, corporate and social events. We take great pride in our exquisite florals, customized details and unique approach to each and every event.

Beginning with a series of in-depth consultations, our team of professionals will work to design a concept that perfectly matches your vision… or help you find your vision if you don't have one! Our designers will listen to your needs and desires, creating a design plan fully tailored to your wedding. Most of our new business comes as a result of referrals, because our past clients find they can trust us with the most important day of their lives. No matter what style you choose, our designs will be executed in a flawless and timely fashion.

Our passion for flowers, colors and innovative design is what inspires us to continue creating breathtaking environments. With more than 16 years of experience, our seasoned team of professionals is sure to create an event that you and your guests will be talking about for years to come.

screen shot 2016 12 29 at 4 55 33 pm
screen shot 2016 12 29 at 4 49 23 pm

108 Reviews for BELLA FLORA

samantha · Married on 06/01/2019

Best Florist EVER!

Cesar at Bella Flora was beyond amazing to work with. He executed my dream wedding with the most beautiful floral and decor I have ever seen. Every guest was in awe at how beautiful the floral and decor looked! Cesar was so patient during the whole process and really listened to what I wanted. I can't recommend Bella Flora and Cesar enough :).

Sent on 06/13/2019

Mary M. · Married on 05/26/2019

Easy to Work With

From the moment we described our vision for the wedding, Cesar showed us exactly what we wanted. Then, when close to the wedding we needed to make a few changes, he seamlessly and kindly adapted and the flowers were beautiful!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Allison Searfoss · Married on 05/25/2019

Best floral & design. No question!

To say that Bella Flora's service, execution and vision is exceptional is an understatement. The team at Bella Flora truly goes above and beyond, and I don't know what I would've done without them for my wedding. My husband and I were married on May 25, 2019, and we began partnering with Cesar at Bella Flora in the Fall of 2018. From the very beginning, Cesar made us feel like we were the most important client he had, despite how busy he and his team are! His attention to detail, his creativity and his patience added up to the greatest experience and the most beautiful wedding I have ever seen. From a gorgeous wisteria halo and chandelier over the dance floor, to designing the floor layout, linens, chairs & chargers, and creating tall & low arrangements as well as a stunning cake floral waterfall - Cesar took a small vision I had, and made it into a space that only dreams are made of. From day one I had the utmost confidence in him and in his team, and I was not disappointed. The creation by the Bella Flora team was breathtaking, and all my guests were in absolute awe. I will recommend Bella Flora and Cesar to all family, friends and strangers I come in contact with! Thank you thank you thank you Bella Flora!!!!!

Sent on 06/19/2019

BELLA FLORA FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 300.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 400.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 10,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Non-Floral

• Aves Photography
    Aves Photography Wedding Photographers

Bella Flora is absolutely WONDERFUL. We have had the pleasure of working with them many times, and each time we have been blown away by their gorgeous work. They make our pictures look beautiful! We would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a fabulous vendor.

• 118 Oak Lawn Dallas, 75207 See on map