205 Miron Drive, Southlake, TX 76092 Map · Phone number

About BluDoor Studios

Fun, outgoing, and passionate about Photography....this team of four professional photographers will capture the details, emotions and special touches of your wedding day. We have made lifelong friends with many of our clients and enjoy photographing their special moments as their families grow!

302a
302a
f5daa6fef40dafba 1216484945364 van71275
RR250a

30 Reviews for BluDoor Studios

I would give Mike and RaJana a thousand stars if I could! They are an amazing couple. They are so kind and can capture everything amazingly. They take all your suggestions for pictures that you would like and spend as much time as you would like. They have great prices and you receive awesome work.

Sent on 05/09/2016

We used Bludoor for my engagements, bridal photo shoot and wedding. I just received the link last week to my wedding photos and I am blown away. Mike and ReJana are so fun and easy to work with and their product speaks for itself. They provide quality work at a reasonable price.

Sent on 11/05/2013

Jessamine · Married on 10/17/2009

Bludoor Studios are such great people to work with. They were very accommodating with our schedules and if I ever had a concern they addressed them very quickly and always answered any question I had for them. I get very nervous in front of the camera and they made me feel so comfortable and at ease. The quailty of the pictures are AMAZING, we have gotten so many complimnets about their work. Before we booked Bludoor for our wedding, I looked at so many other photographers and no one offers such great packages as they do. If I had to do it all over again, it would be hands down, without a doubt on who our photographers would be. If you are looking for a photographer, Bludoor should be your pick. You will not be disappointed!

Jessamine & Leo Garcia

Sent on 01/20/2010

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

BluDoor Studios FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints

• A Stylish Soiree
    A Stylish Soiree Wedding Florists

Edward, Mike, & ReJana are fantastic. Their photography is amazing, and their personalities make them fun to work with. They put our brides and grooms at ease which makes the pictures turn out so natural and fabulous!! We love to work with them.

• LoveNotes
    LoveNotes Wedding Officiants

Mike and ReJana Krause bring a unique and warm style to your wedding pictures. They seek to capture the beauty of the moment with grace and elegance. Many times the end product is a reflection of one's personality. Because Mike and Rejana are a fun couple who exhude a passion for life, that enthusiasm will be reflected in your pictures. Your portfolio will reflect all the emotion and joy of your special day because Mike and Rejana know how to capture just the right moments at just the right time. Perfect pictures from the perfect couple.

• 205 Miron Drive Southlake, 76092 See on map