West Barnstable, MA 02668 Map · Phone number

About Daylynn Designs

Hi, welcome to Daylynn Designs! My name is Rachel, and I am the founder and creative influence behind the business.

I have a strong sense of fashion and design that I developed personally and professionally through my education and career. I studied Art and Communications at Roanoke College, and found it to be the perfect balance of creative expression and business minded thinking.

My involvement in the events industry began in the summer of 2013, when I helped to make weddings and events happen throughout Cape Cod. I was exposed to many of the most prestigious venues and estates in the region early in my career. After my first season, I knew I loved being a part of special events, and accepted a role in marketing for a seasoned events vendor in Boston. I have been working in both events and styling ever since.

At Daylynn Designs, I am committed to offering elevated style through impeccable design curation, organization and planning - for brands, couples and individuals across New England and select destinations.

Follow Daylynn Designs on

Seaside Bohemian Dining Style
Seaside Bohemian Dining Style
a119127ce6702754 Rachel Lynn Cape Cod and Boston Wedding and Event Planner

Daylynn Designs FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly
  • How many planners are on your team? 1