david's bridal

• Ivory & Birch Bridal
  • Finery
  • Modern Brides

18 Reviews for david's bridal

I actually found my dress online. However I had previously called and made an appointment, I ended up having to cancel due to work and a remodel on my home. But this particular store did not forget me, called and made sure I had everything I needed 2 weeks before my wedding. Amazing people they have working there.

Sent on 03/15/2017

Shelby · Married on 06/26/2015

At first, I was hesitant about going to David's Bridal for my wedding dress. I knew that they were known for being a bit more on the expensive side but the fourth dress I tried on was "the one"! David's Bridal's employee Andrea was very helpful in finding my dress because I had no idea what I wanted and it was my first time shopping for a wedding dress. The store was even having a sale that day so I got my dream dress at a discounted price!! I would definitely recommend David's Bridal to anyone that is looking for a nice, quality wedding dress!

Sent on 01/15/2015

Erica · Married on 08/30/2014

Everyone was willing to work with me and they all gave feedback. They even made recommendations for dresses I would have never thought of trying on. They are very helpful and great to work with.

Sent on 06/03/2014

• Huntsville See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (david's bridal)