15630 SW Boones Ferry Rd, Portland, OR 97035 Map · Phone number

About David A. Barss, Photographer

David A. Barss, Photographer is a wedding photographer based out of Portland, Oregon. David has been photographing weddings and special events for over 15 years. While he often photographs events locally, he has also traveled across the state of Oregon helping couples tell their unique love stories through the art of photography. He has been awarded and recognized for his work, both within the state of Oregon and abroad. With David by your side, you can create the kind of wedding photos that you'll cherish for many years to come.

David A Barss, Photographer specializes in contemporary, photojournalistic, and traditional photography. As well as beautiful imagery, he also provides couples with the option of albums, digital files, flush mounts, matted prints, prints, proofs, save-the-dates, and thank-you cards. Some of the services that he offers include:

• Additional hours

0093favoritesdavidbarssphotographer2009
0005favoritesdavidbarssphotographer2009

11 Reviews for David A. Barss, Photographer

Melanie · Married on 07/20/2015

I just had my wedding, so I haven't seen the photos yet. David and his assistant made my life very easy. They were on time, and willing to wait for distracted, not ready, me.
    They were a pleasure to with. He made a great effort to make sure the light was right, which is the main reason I booked him.
    He truly has an artistic vision, and I know our photos will be beautiful.

Sent on 07/21/2015

Heh Shin · Married on 05/30/2010

David was outstanding! Having an great photographer was one of our priorities for my wedding and we are so glad we chose David. He does excellent work and took amazing photos, both on our wedding day and at our Korean ceremony/rehearsal dinner. I forwarded his photo slideshow to our wedding guests and everyone commented on how beautiful all of the photos were. He has an amazing eye and is truly an artist. David managed to capture our wedding day perfectly!

Sent on 01/18/2011

Aundra · Married on 08/02/2008

I loved working with David Barss. If one of your main priorities in your wedding is to have photographs and an album that you can look at 50 years down the road and still be awed and taken back to that perfect moment – his company will do that.

The photography packages might seem expensive but his services are well worth it. For me, that's saying a lot. (and I am a very thrifty and budget-oriented type of person. I stayed to my budget within pennies).

My personal experience was wonderful. They captured all the right moments. His creativity is above par (very important aspect for me). He was able to understand my needs as a client, when I couldn't even articulate what I wanted. For me personally, photography was probably the most important aspect of the wedding. I was more apt to cut back my budget on almost everything else, to ensure I had the best photographer. With David Barss, you will get the best.

Not only is his work amazing, but his work ethic and professionalism is exactly as expected. He is easy to work with, punctual, and worked very well coordinating with all other vendors. He was very workable & accommodating, and held up to his word - a very rare trait these days.

The finished product was above and beyond my expectations.

I highly recommend him if you want beautiful, creative, and timeless pictures.

Sent on 01/18/2011

Award

David A. Barss, Photographer FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 500.00
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Professional Parties DJ Service
    Professional Parties DJ Service Wedding DJs

Love working with David! Always a pro who develops a great connection with his couples. Looking forwward to working together again soon!

• A Perfect Ceremony
    A Perfect Ceremony Wedding Officiants

David is terrific! I have watched David shoot formals, the ceremony and the reception in over a dozen weddings, and I have seen his finished work. He knows his stuff technically and is on top of each wave of new technology. His images reveal true creativity, taking advantage of all aspects of the setting for each wedding. He knows how to work with his clients and their families and guests so everyone has a good time. Fully HALF of Wedding Photography has nothing to do with photographic skills, but with how the photographer deals with people. David is easy-going and adds no stress to the day. He works quickly and skillfully to create perfect photographic memories of one of the most important days in your life.

• EJP Events
    EJP Events Wedding Planners

I have worked with David on many weddings over the past 10 years I have been in Portland. He is extremely low-key and laid-back, yet at the same time seems to be everywhere at once. And then to receive the artful images after the event and relive the outcome of all of my hard work is a joy.

• 15630 SW Boones Ferry Rd Portland, OR, 97035 See on map