1780 Massachusetts Ave., Cambridge, MA 02140 Map · Phone number

About Daniel R Spirer Jewelers, LLC

Daniel R. Spirer is a custom jewelry designer working in 18k, 22k gold and 950 platinum. Recycled metals are available for most designs. Besides an extensive unique wedding band collection, we offer unusual engagement rings using only the finest gemstones available. If you don’t see what you want we will custom make designs for you as well. We sell Lazare Kaplan ideal cut diamonds only in D-E-F color and VS2 or better clarity. Flawless stones are available. We can provide you with untreated colored stones as well. We offer extensive warranties on everything we make and guarantee satisfaction.

Follow Daniel R Spirer Jewelers, LLC on

Engagement Ring
18k yellow gold with a purple sapphire and diamonds.
Engagement Ring 18k yellow gold with a purple sapphire and diamonds.
wedding band
sapphires set in 18k yellow gold for engagement rings
platinum engagement ring with blue sapphire and diamonds
platinum engagement ring with blue sapphire and diamonds
Engagement Ring
18k yellow gold with a purple sapphire and diamonds.
Engagement Ring 18k yellow gold with a purple sapphire and diamonds.
wedding band
6goldanddia

13 Reviews for Daniel R Spirer Jewelers, LLC

1 User photo

Daniel R Spirer Jewelers, LLC 1

Daniel Spirer was the perfect jeweler for us. We have no experience in buying jewelry, and he patiently answered all of our questions honestly and helpfully. He gave us time and space to browse and ponder the jewelry on display, then discussed the intricacies of different metals, gems, and construction processes with us. My husband and Dan designed my engagement ring together; Dan remembered exactly which details and styles of rings I had liked when we browsed the shop months before, and together they made a ring that is exactly right for me, and unlike any other I've seen. We returned for our wedding rings and were struck again by the beauty of Dan's work and the care he puts into every design, whether it's for a young couple on a budget like us or the most lavish jewelry for his longstanding customers. We heartily recommend him.

Erin · Married on 07/13/2013

My fiance purchased my engagement ring and then we went on to purchase our wedding bands from Danny. My ring is handmade, unique, and gorgeous. Not only to I get many complements on it, but I absolutely adore it and have not stopped admiring it for a year now. Danny encourages me to come in to have it cleaned when I'm in the area, which is often, since I live in Cambridge so it's nice to pop in and have it shined up every so often. Danny wants his jewelry to look its best so he's happy to do this as often as you'd like.

We recently bought our wedding bands from Danny and now that we're actually wearing them, I now have two new pieces of jewelry to admire. Danny made a rose gold band to complement my platinum engagement ring and my husband has a brushed rose gold band. Mine look great together and it's great to look at him and admire his as well.

Danny is friendly, honest and great at what he does!

Claudia · Married on 09/08/2012

I have never been a woman who wanted what everyone else was having: I have my own sense of style. It was a difficult endeavor for us, to purchase an engagement and wedding ring. They all were so run of the mill and boring. But then, we were introduced to Daniel's work. I doubt my rings will ever be called "run-of-the-mill" by anyone. Daniel is a creative genius who marches with his own flair for style. He loves gold and he loves gem stones! If you want a Tiffany set solitaire, he is really NOT your man ... but if you want a ring that is as singular as you are? There is no other artist BUT Daniel Spirer!

Daniel R Spirer Jewelers, LLC FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands

• 1780 Massachusetts Ave. Cambridge, MA 02140 See on map
    6172344394 (Fax Number)
    Tue, Wed, Thurs, Fri 11– 6pm • Saturday 11-5pm • Thurs 6-8pm by appointment only