429 Park St., North Reading, MA 01864 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,000

About Daniel Doke Photography

Daniel will give your wedding his personal attention, capturing the story of your special day and creating incredible signature albums. Every important moment of your wedding will be beautifully remembered through photography that reflects Daniel’s award winning style and personal dedication to each couple.

Our team of photographers, from Daniel Doke’s Park Street Studio, has been personally trained by Daniel and reflects the same style and dedication he provides for each wedding. Photography is our passion, and our goal is to create timeless wedding collections that will truly capture the memory and joy of your day. You will not find a more passionate & energetic team of photographers.

Follow Daniel Doke Photography on

Daniel Doke Photography 4
Daniel Doke Photography 5
Daniel Doke Photography 6

Susan · Married on 11/25/2017

Amazing experience. Dan and a 2nd photographer (I apologize that I do not remember his name, but he was equally amazing) arrived and immediately began to capture the most beautiful moments. He moved the process along without making us feel so that we could go and enjoy the cocktail hour. It was a truly wonderful experience. Highly recommend Daniel Doke Photography. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 11/27/2017

Gina · Married on 06/16/2017

Ok so...I am not one that likes myself in pictures. I really don’t, like most women I am hyper critical of my body, my face, the way my eyes look...you get it. I also didn’t see a need for a professional photographer (honestly that’s from my dad…#wantedtosavemoney)

Here are my thoughts on Dan Doke Photography - Dan as my photographer…

HIRE DAN DOKE PHOTOGRAPHY! I can’t even BEGIN to describe to you how from the second I met Dan, to my engagement photo session and down to my actual day of marriage how taken care of and happy I was to work with him.

When I met Dan, he immediately made me feel comfortable and confident in his presence. He is the best around and I knew I wanted him for my photographer, but we were on a strict budget. After chatting with him, and making sure to get the photographer booked a year early, Dan worked with us to get his price down a smidge so he could be a photographer!

Ladies, the day of my wedding Dan came in with his calming presence, and was able to get very shot of what I wanted to capture. He had a massive undertaking with our families (we had 5 LARGE families we had to get through) and Dan was able to usher them in and out with such a great level of professionalism and poise that we got through everyone in 30minutes.

We also were able to get a second photographer and it made all the difference. Cindy, who was working with Dan, was able to capture all the moments I missed with Pat and all the reactions of our families. During the ceremony they got so many different angles without ever intruding on the ceremony itself and were able to pivot and get me some BEAUTIFUL shots after the rain stopped!

I got the photos back a couple of days ago and can’t stop looking at them. I’ve never felt more beautiful in my life. Dan and his team made me feel incredible and I was so blessed to get to work with him.

Sincerely,

Gina Crane (An ecstatic Dan Doke Bride!)

Sent on 07/21/2017

Lani · Married on 10/09/2016

We had both Dan and Ramzi as our photographers up at Searles Castle on October 9. To put it simply, they are INCREDIBLE. My husband and I decided to allow both Dan and Ramzi to just take photos as they see fit; in other words allow them to utilize their creative licenses. We didn't come in with a list of ideas we had seen on pinterest, but rather just an idea of the various locations we wanted to go on the castle grounds and maybe a list of 5 pictures we definitely wanted that we had seen from Dan's other work at the castle. Both Dan and Ramzi are super personable and will do anything you ask, but I highly suggest you allow them to be creative. Dan captured some of the most stunning photos I have ever seen. In fact, some of our friends say many of the pictures Dan and Ramzi captured belong in the wedding hall of fame! :) There is one photo in particular that is just breathtaking. Dan and Ramzi are genuinely excited about what they do, which make them so easy and fun to work with. We had the photographers for 6 hours and they took 1500+ pictures... WHAT?! That's a full day's worth in a fraction of the time. They captured every single moment perfectly. The pictures tell our wedding story and we are able to relive our day over and over again. They both even agreed to take pictures outside in the pouring rain because I was dying to have umbrella pictures. They went above and beyond anything I could have asked for.
    Dan is top notch - he has photographed numerous magazine covers, gets excited about his own work, and really captures pictures you will love. We received all of our photos first on an online viewing gallery and then later on a flash drive in the mail within 2 or 3 weeks. Dan and his staff are excellent. I'm sure anyone that works under Dan is amazing, but these 2 gentlemen in particular are worth every penny. Photos last a lifetime, be sure you go with someone that you know will produce unreal photos and Dan is DEFINITELY that!

Sent on 12/07/2016

• Handy & Dallaire Events Inc.
    Handy & Dallaire Events Inc. Wedding Planners

Creative, talented and unique are all words that I would use to describe Dan Doke and his team. I have worked with Dan Doke on various weddings, photo shoots and corporate events and each time I am amazed. The images that he captures are truly remarkable; his way with clients is superb as he makes each person comfortable in front of the camera.

• Get Down Tonight Entertainment, Inc.
    Get Down Tonight Entertainment, Inc. Wedding DJs

LOVE LOVE LOVE working with Dan and his Associates. The are the best at what they do. Easy and very professional to work with and their photo's are incredible!

• 429 Park St. North Reading, 01864 See on map