13500 So. Hwy 101 Ste J, Hopland, CA 95449 Map · Phone number

About Dandelion Floral

Dandelion is a unique floral art studio specializing in creating perfect arrangements for any event or occasion. Our Artistic designs range in style from the natural abundant garden to the sleek modern minimalist. Let us be inspired by your unique vision to create an unforgettable celebrated event.

Dandelion is dedicated to bringing you the freshest, highest quality arrangements. We provide quality event services throughout the greater Bay Area. Our studios are by appointment only, so please give us a call (707) 472-0426 or e-mail at Info@Dandelionfloral.com

Owner and designer, Dena Watson-Krasts has been working in the floral industry for over 20 years and has designed many large-scale, as well as intimate events. She has worked with a variety of top design studios and shops throughout the years, traveling up the California coast and designing events as far as Washington DC. She holds two bachelors degrees in Fine Arts emphasizing history and design from the University of California at Santa Cruz. Dena founded Dandelion in 2002, creating a floral art studio that holds to her high standards by allowing her to focus solely on individual events and décor.

Designer and Marketing Director, Richard Stuart has been working in the design and floral business for over 25 years. He has worked with some of the most innovative and renowned designers of the time, marking himself among those whose artistic flair has been enjoyed by a variety of celebrities. Richard’s work has appeared on various television shows and in feature films, as well as on the Academy Awards. Since returning to the Bay area, Richard has focused primarily on designing floral décor for high end venues such as Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn and Spa, exclusive special events and intimate gatherings. We are honored to have his talents in planning and design at Dandelion.

At Dandelion, Our experience and passion for flowers shows in our work and dedication to the craft and the client. We bring genuine enthusiasm to our work, from the initial consultation to the last detail of the set up. We love what we do and it shows!

Our Studios are by appointment only, so please give us a call at (707) 472-0426 or email at info@dandelionfloral.com

Follow Dandelion Floral on

vino de mayo3
Untitled 1

7 Reviews for Dandelion Floral

Meagan · Married on 09/06/2015

Our wedding budget was very limited- so limited that when I went to a different floral salon she laughed at me and said I would get only bouquets and boutineers from her. Based on that (terrible) interaction, we were decided to do our own flowers to save on wedding costs, then I started reading reviews about Laurel at Dandelions.

From our initial phone conversation I was in love. Laurel met with us and hashed out a plan that would work for our budget and still produce beautiful centerpieces. Laurel goes above and beyond to make you feel at ease with every phase of the process. She was also the best vendor with regards to returning emails and phone calls. She was also our only vendor in which I had complete, 100% trust in. She just gets your vision and runs with it.

The bouquets, boutineers, and centerpieces came out BEAUTIFUL. People were fighting over who could take centerpieces home. She also used the lace from my mom's dress for my bouquet and for my mom's corsage, a really sweet sentimental touch. She even decorated the fire place mantel which created a beautiful backdrop for our sweetheart table.

I also need to mention her versatility. The weekend of our wedding we went to her shop and she had my bouquet next to another brides. The other bride had selected these very vibrant pinks, oranges, and then randomly succulents. I wouldn't think to put those flowers together and expect that they work but my goodness they were stunning!! It was the literal opposite of my vision and it was stunning.

So, long story short, if you are looking for someone who is dependable, creative, and a joy to work with, go with Laurel. She is simply fabulous.

Sent on 10/20/2015

Dena was fabulous and had lots of creative ideas. She was tons of fun to work with and was very responsive. It was such a pleasure to have the flower plan 'done' early and not have to worry about them for the last few months of planning. She did an amazing job of bringing my vision into reality. My mom came in and told me during my hair and make up that she was 'having an orgasm' over the flowers. LOL! Highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/05/2013

Torey · Married on 06/15/2013

I owe few people a bigger THANK YOU for my dream wedding than Richard of Dandelion Floral. I got married in June 2013 at Chateau St. Jean in Kenwood, CA, and Richard turned a beautiful venue into a true fairy tale.

From the first conversation, he got my 'vision' of colors (blues and purples) and style (romantic, classic). He thought of so many amazing touches (for ex: our altar was flanked with vintage wine barrels & flowers cascading down the sides), and I'm happy to say that I'm preserving my bridal bouquet so I can look at my flowers for a long time to come.

If you're getting married in the Sonoma area, I highly recommend Dandelion Floral. They're a dream to work with (and every bride knows this isn't true of every vendor), and Richard was pure fun + creativity.

Sent on 12/02/2013

Dandelion Floral FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 225.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 90.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 20.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 85.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,030.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

• Rose Bell Events
    Rose Bell Events Wedding Planners

Dena has an amazing eye for color and texture. She is very accommodating and creates a very natural and elegant array of floral arrangements that never fail to make the event pop in just the right way. It is always a pleasure to work with Dandelion Floral.

• Nelson Family Vineyards
    Nelson Family Vineyards Winery Weddings

Dandelion Floral creates the most beautiful floral art! In fact Dena is so talented my sister chose her to do flowers for her wedding and was extremely happy with the results.

• 13500 So. Hwy 101 Ste J Hopland, 95449 See on map
    7074720426 (Phone number)
    By appointment only. We use multiple Studio locations throughout the greater bay area to better serve our clients.