801 Laguna Street, Napa, CA 94558 Map · Phone number

About Joellen Pope Weddings

We offer years of experience in the wedding industry. Rehearsal/wedding day management, full service, as well as a la carte services and elopements. Packages are designed to meet the needs of each individual client as each have different needs for this important day of celebration. All your needs: Planning, floral design, wedding cake & desserts.
Let me help take the stress away and let you be a guest at your wedding! I love weddings and would love to help you love yours as well!

Contact us for a complimentary 1 hour consultation to discuss your plans.

707-252-1435

26 Reviews for Joellen Pope Weddings

1 User photo

Joellen Pope Weddings 1

Jeanne · Married on 07/02/2018

Joellen Pope is fabulous! I had a destination wedding and planned everything via email and phone calls. Joellen completely understood my vision and my budget. My bouquet was exquisite. It was perfectly sized for my particular stature. It was even my gorgeous than I had imagined. I would recommend her over and over again. Truly outstanding!

Sent on 08/17/2018
    Joellen Pope Weddings 2

Joellen Pope Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Jeanne! It was a pleasure to be part of your most special day! Many years of happiness to you!

Debbie · Married on 09/18/2014

We were the parents of the groom. We live in Ohio and planning a fall Napa Valley wedding at a winery we love was the task at hand. Joellen Pope met the challenge and surpassed our expectations.
    She had great ideas, solved every problem, responded to emails and calls promptly, and made the entire process a positive experience.
    We flew to Napa in the spring with our son and his fiancee to meet Joellen, visit vendors, and finalize wedding plans.
    As well as being an exceptional wedding planner, Joellen also did the flowers for both the rehearsal dinner and the wedding. Her designs were stunning and the flowers were gorgeous.
    To top things off, her husband, Kevin, baked and decorated 5 beautiful and delicious cakes for us. Our wedding guests loved the selection!
    The Popes made us feel like friends and family and never once did they make us feel like just another client. What more could you ask for in a wedding planner!

Sent on 02/01/2015

Thank You D & J!
    I love you all and it was a pleasure and honor to be part of your families celebration! Thank You so much for the love in the kind words you shared it is appreciated from the bottom of my heart!

Jo Ellen was a complete dream to work with. She made my special day seamless and as a controlling bride that speaks volumes. I cant thank her enough for all her hard work and patience when making our special day perfect.

Sent on 01/20/2015

K,
    Thank You so much! You and your wonderful groom were a highlight of my wedding season!! Sweet and wonderful wedding day and I was honored to be part of it! Again Thank You for being you and making my job even more of a joy!

Joellen Pope Weddings FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 219.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 128.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 25.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 150.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 4,100.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Romantic, Rustic
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up
  • What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 5,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 7,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 125.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Charles Krug Winery
    Charles Krug Winery Winery Weddings

I had the pleasure of working with Joellen on my very first wedding in my position at Charles Krug. She and her husband were patient, kind and flexible to not only me but also the clients. They kept the focus on the guests and made sure to catch problems before they arose. When an unforeseen problem arose with the rental company, rather than panic, she broke down all the ceremony chairs herself...not an easy task. Joellen is a true professional! - Michele Querin, Special Events Coordinator for Charles Krug Winery

• Hip Service
    Hip Service Wedding Bands

Joellen was truly a pleasure to work with! Cool, calm and collected...Excellent wedding planner and we highly recommend her.

• Weddings by Image Three
    Weddings by Image Three Wedding Planners

Joellen Pope is a wonderful wedding planner and floral designer. We have worked with her on a number of occasions and look forward to partnering with her again in the future. Joellen Pope is fantastic!

• 801 Laguna Street Napa, CA 94558 See on map