Joellen Pope Weddings

Napa, CA View map
$5,000 Package Price

$5,000 Package Price

We offer years of experience in the wedding industry. Rehearsal/wedding day management, full service, as well as a la carte services and elopements. Packages are designed to meet the needs of each individual client as each have different needs for this important day of celebration. All your needs: Planning, floral design, wedding cake & desserts.
Let me help take the stress away and let you be a guest at your wedding! I love weddings and would love to help you love yours as well!

Contact us for a complimentary 1 hour consultation to discuss your plans.

707-252-1435

weddings@joellenpopeweddings.com

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$3500.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$5000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$7000.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$125.00

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Lori Married on 09/02/2019

Florist for destination wedding

John Ellen was great! She was recommended by our officiant for our elopement in the Napa Valley. She had excellent response time when it came to communication by email. I sent her pictures of what I was interested in and she duplicated nicely! No complaints!

Joellen Pope Weddings's reply:

Lori,

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure being part of your wedding day.
    Many happy years to you love birds!
    Best,
    Joellen

Jeanne Married on 07/02/2018
    Joellen Pope is fabulous! I had a destination wedding and planned everything via email and phone calls. Joellen completely understood my vision and my budget. My bouquet was exquisite. It was perfectly sized for my particular stature. It was even my gorgeous than I had imagined. I would recommend her over and over again. Truly outstanding!

Joellen Pope Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Jeanne! It was a pleasure to be part of your most special day! Many years of happiness to you!
    Sarah Married on 05/26/2018

Joellen's work is art!

We hired Joellen as our wedding florist and oh my, we were blown away by how beautiful everything was! I have high expectations in general and I had the highest expectation for the wedding arch. Joellen's arch went beyond my expectation -- It was full, exactly the colors we wanted, and it shaped so beautifully as we exchanged our vows -- I literally was crying looking at it! She was thoughtful and professional to my requests, and I really enjoyed the entire process with her. It's rare to find someone like her -- Joellen's work is art.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Charles Krug Winery Charles Krug Winery Winery Weddings

I had the pleasure of working with Joellen on my very first wedding in my position at Charles Krug. She and her husband were patient, kind and flexible to not only me but also the clients. They kept the focus on the guests and made sure to catch problems before they arose. When an unforeseen problem arose with the rental company, rather than panic, she broke down all the ceremony chairs herself...not an easy task. Joellen is a true professional! - Michele Querin, Special Events Coordinator for Charles Krug Winery

Hip Service Hip Service Wedding Bands

Joellen was truly a pleasure to work with! Cool, calm and collected...Excellent wedding planner and we highly recommend her.

Weddings by Image Three Weddings by Image Three Wedding Planners

Joellen Pope is a wonderful wedding planner and floral designer. We have worked with her on a number of occasions and look forward to partnering with her again in the future. Joellen Pope is fantastic!

801 Laguna Street Napa, CA, 94558
Location of (Joellen Pope Weddings)

Other vendors in Napa Valley for your wedding