Hip Service

San Francisco, CA View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Hip Service loves weddings! Soon-to-be brides and grooms know that choosing the right wedding band is one of the most important decisions you’ll have to make for the big day. Weddings are special. While there may be a band at a club or concert that you absolutely LOVE, they may not have the expertise necessary to make your once-in-a-lifetime event shine the way it should. Hip Service was created for the sole purpose of delivering an exceptional and unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Wedding professionals and venue coordinators love working with Hip Service and our team of professionals.

Experience
Since 1996, Hip Service has been generating crowd-pleasing music for couples on their wedding day. The band consists of world-class performers, including star-quality vocalists, a sizzling horn section, and a tight funky rhythm section. Customizable 8-12 piece band specializing in high-energy dance music that packs the dance floor! Options are also available for ceremony musicians, cocktail hour, and dinner music.

Couple’s Choice Award - Wedding Wire 2012-2022
America’s Best Dance Band by the National Music Awards
Best Local Entertainer - Sacramento Magazine
The Bay Area’s Top Pick for Best Dance Band - San Francisco Magazine
Event Solutions Spotlight Finalist - Entertainment of the Year

Members of BBB Accredited A+ Rating

Members of ILEA - International Live Events Association

Hip Service will create a flexible program so your wedding day is unique. They offer music for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. Their services include:

• Learning new songs
  • MC/ DJ
  • Customized entertainment and special requests
  • Lighting
  • Sound/PA system
  • Different genres
  • Celebrity guests
  • Ceremony musicians
  • Cocktail Hour Music

Areas Covered
Hip Service is located in Northern California and travels throughout the US and beyond!

• San Francisco
  • Las Vegas
  • Sun Valley, ID
  • Mexico
  • Hawaii

Which of the following are included in the price?

Sound/PA System

Which of the following are included in the package?

Sound/PA System

Are you an agency or a band?

Band

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?

Acoustic
R&B / Soul
Rock
Swing
Top 40

What music services do you provide?

Instrumentals
Karaoke Services
Cocktail Hour Music
Rehearsal Dinner Music
Vocals
Willing to Travel

What items are available?

Disco Ball

Message vendor

• Casi
    Casi C. Married on 05/14/2022

Incredible wedding band!!

We absolutely loved having Hip Service play at our wedding this spring, and we have only great things to say about the experience!! The band itself was amazing - great range of songs and styles, with something for everyone, and we were incredibly appreciative of their flexibility as our timing was adjusted day-of due to some unforeseen delays. It was also really great working with the band manager, Steve - we worked closely together to co-create the setlist, and while I’m sure that’s not a typical thing it made a difference to me personally. I didn’t leave the dance floor once all night! They also provided the sound system for our ceremony, and a DJ for after the band, and amazing lighting - really was the full package. 10/10 would recommend.
    Allison R. Married on 05/07/2022

Great band

We hired HipService for our wedding in Sonoma and had an absolutely amazing time! My dad and my husband's best man both played with the band, which was so much fun. They brought a ton of energy and everyone was dancing. It was amazing. I highly recommend hiring them!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Every Last Detail Every Last Detail Wedding Planners

If I could give them 10 stars I would! I am a wedding planner in the Seattle area and was looking for the perfect high energy dance band for my client's destination wedding in Sonoma. My clients were very picky in what they wanted so I was so thankful when I researched Hip Service and it sounded like they were everything we were looking for. Nothing cheesy, just classy, extremely talented and fun. We hired them for ceremony piano, PA system and guitarist for the cocktail hour, their jazz band for dinner and the 11 piece Hip Service experience for the rest of the event. Steve was so easy to work with, easy going with our questions and changes leading up to the wedding. As a planner, it made my job so much easier. I must say that even with all of my high expectations and excitement for this band going into it, on the wedding day, they absolutely blew me away and I've been working with event bands for over a decade. They nailed it perfectly on each and every portion of the event. Hip Service is SIMPLY THE BEST I have ever seen. Northern California, you are lucky to have them! Hire them and see for yourself!

Joellen Pope Weddings Joellen Pope Weddings Wedding Planners

I love Hip Service! Wonderful music, wonderful, friendly, band members. Working with them throughout an event is smooth and fun. When you need to make adjustments they are happy to accommodate and helpful as well. If you are considering a band for your event then by all means book Hip Service! I hear lots of bands and don't often make recommendations for all of them...this one is the ONE! Thank You all for being so wonderful all around!

One Fine Day Events One Fine Day Events Wedding Planners

Awesome band- high energy, great performers, and they get everyone dancing!

Serving San Francisco, 7277 Lone Pine Dr, Suite 201 San Francisco, CA, 95683
Location of (Hip Service)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding