Hip Service

PO Box 679 7277 Lone Pine Dr, Suite 201, Sloughhouse, CA 95683 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 14

About Hip Service

Hip Service is a nationally recognized, multi-award winning band located in Sacramento, California. They create a fun and entertaining experience that you and your guests will want to dance to all night long. Hip Service creates an unforgettable evening with state of the art lighting, sound, and service.

Experience
Since 1996, Hip Service has been generating crowd-pleasing music for couples on their wedding day. The band consists of multiple vocalists, horn players, a funky rhythm section and dancers. They've won many awards, including:

Couple’s Choice Award - Wedding Wire 2012-2017
America’s Best Dance Band by the National Music Awards
2016 Best Local Entertainer - Sacramento Magazine
The Bay Area’s Top Pick for Best Dance Band - San Francisco Magazine
Event Solutions Spotlight Finalist - Entertainment of the Year

Hip Service likes to create a flexible program so your wedding day is unique. They offer music for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. Their services include:

• Learning new songs
  • MC
  • Music during breaks
  • Lighting
  • Sound/PA system
  • Different genres

Areas Covered
Hip Service is located in Sacramento, California but they travel all over, including:

• San Francisco

Hip Service 1
  • Ted

Ted Arbuckle · Married on 08/10/2019

Best wedding band ever

I heard them at a friend's daughter's wedding, and knew I had to hire them for my daughter's wedding. They really made the day and capped off the evening with great music. If I had another daughter, I would hire them in a heartbeat.

Sent on 08/13/2019

Randi H · Married on 07/06/2019

Best band ever

I cannot day enough great things about this band- they were AMAZING!! I’ve never seen more New Yorkers up and dancing at a wedding in my life and we are a hard bunch to please. These band was so much fun and so amazing, they kept the crowd going all night long. Steve bloom was a fantastic partner- he accommodated all of our requests and took the time to get to know us and understand what we were looking for. We had some unique requests and he was totally willing to accommodate everything. My guests have not stopped talking about how amazing this band was!!!! I highly highly recommend this band if you’re looking for a fun, non stop dance party wedding :)

Sent on 07/17/2019

Hip Service FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Music, Learning New Songs, Lighting, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sound/PA System
  • Which of the following are included in the package? Ceremony Music, Learning New Songs, Lighting, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sound/PA System
  • Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 7+
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Acoustic, Big Band, Classic Rock, Dance, Funk, Gospel, Jazz, Motown, Oldies, Pop, R&B / Soul, Rock, Swing, Top 40
  • What music services do you provide? Instrumentals, Ceremony Music, Karaoke Services, Cocktail Hour Music, Learning New Songs, MC, Reception Music, Music During Breaks, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Vocals, Liability Insurance, Willing to Travel
  • What items are available? Disco Ball, Fog Machine, Gobo Projector, Lighting, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System

• Every Last Detail LLC
    Every Last Detail LLC Wedding Planners

If I could give them 10 stars I would! I am a wedding planner in the Seattle area and was looking for the perfect high energy dance band for my client's destination wedding in Sonoma. My clients were very picky in what they wanted so I was so thankful when I researched Hip Service and it sounded like they were everything we were looking for. Nothing cheesy, just classy, extremely talented and fun. We hired them for ceremony piano, PA system and guitarist for the cocktail hour, their jazz band for dinner and the 11 piece Hip Service experience for the rest of the event. Steve was so easy to work with, easy going with our questions and changes leading up to the wedding. As a planner, it made my job so much easier. I must say that even with all of my high expectations and excitement for this band going into it, on the wedding day, they absolutely blew me away and I've been working with event bands for over a decade. They nailed it perfectly on each and every portion of the event. Hip Service is SIMPLY THE BEST I have ever seen. Northern California, you are lucky to have them! Hire them and see for yourself!

• Joellen Pope Weddings
    Joellen Pope Weddings Wedding Planners

I love Hip Service! Wonderful music, wonderful, friendly, band members. Working with them throughout an event is smooth and fun. When you need to make adjustments they are happy to accommodate and helpful as well. If you are considering a band for your event then by all means book Hip Service! I hear lots of bands and don't often make recommendations for all of them...this one is the ONE! Thank You all for being so wonderful all around!

• One Fine Day Events
    One Fine Day Events Wedding Planners

Awesome band- high energy, great performers, and they get everyone dancing!

• PO Box 679, 7277 Lone Pine Dr, Suite 201 Sloughhouse, 95683 See on map