Santa Rosa, CA 95404 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 45

About l'Relyea Events

l'Relyea Events is a premier event planning and design firm located in Sonoma Wine Country. We combine creativity and style with precise planning skills and cool-headed event management. We believe in personal commitment to each and every client, from the first consultation to the conclusion of an absolutely flawless event. l'Relyea Events has established great relationships with elite vendors in the industry and will help you select the vendor to best suit your style, personality, and budget.

Follow l'Relyea Events on

Videos 1 vídeo

19 Reviews for l'Relyea Events

Caitlin Jensen · Married on 07/07/2018

Lindsey is the best!

I would absolutely HIGHLY recommend Lindsey to any bride. We were so thrilled with Lindsey and her team and could not say one negative thing about the experience. I have already given her name to many brides just starting off. I loved many things about Lindsey but to name a few top:

Lindsey had such a professional demeanor but was also friendly and fun, someone I actually wanted to be around and enjoyed spending the year planning with her. She has a great way of saying "I don't think that's the best idea" without completely shutting anyone down. Because, you are paying for someone with an experienced opinion so you want them to give it to you, and Lindsey did it in the most polite and professional way. I saw her interact with my family, in-laws, all the vendors, and everyone respected her and she was nothing but polite and professional. And, most importantly, if I as the bride got stressed and testy (it happens) Lindsey handled it with the most poise and calming presence. I 100% trusted her.

Lindsey has a great design eye. One worry I had with a planner was that they would just brand themselves and not see my vision. Absolutely not the case with Lindsey, she totally captured my vibe and vision and gave me many options, never pushed me towards something that was "her style".

Lindsey was very budget friendly and always gave me multiple options to review. For example, I got at least 10 options for florals. I went with the cheapest, and trusted her opinion that for the price it was great value. I was not disappointed, the flowers were perfect and I was happy to save some money in that area.

Lindsey executed the big day without a single hic-up and to me that says it all. I did not worry one bit the whole day and literally every detail fell in to perfect place thanks to Lindsey and her team. She is truly amazing!

I could go on and on! Brides will not be disappointed with choosing Lindsey. If you are on the fence, I recommend meeting Lindsey in person. We met up for coffee before choosing her. You will immediately love her attitude, professionalism, and poise,. and you'll want to spend the next year of planning with her!

Sent on 02/01/2019

Kelsey · Married on 09/24/2017

Working with Lindsey and team made all the difference for our destination wedding in Sonoma/Kenwood. We live on the east coast, so Lindsey was our eyes and ears for a lot of our vendor decisions and long-distance planning. I can't say enough about how organized and helpful she was-- and how a majority of our phone calls turned into therapy sessions while I vented about family, planning and more. Lindsey beautifully managed our rehearsal the day before the wedding and ran the show on the day of. Every guest, detail, musical cue, candle and napkin was exactly how I wanted it, and the end result was absolutely perfect. It was *literally* the perfect day. I wish Lindsey could plan my whole life! I met with a number of planners in Sonoma in preparation for the wedding and Lindsey stood out because she was firm, professional and supportive. Exactly what you need when gathering 100 of your nearest and dearest in wine country. Thank you Lindsey and team!!

Sent on 03/19/2018

Courtney · Married on 06/20/2015

I hired L'Relyea events as the day of coordinator for my June 20, 2015 wedding. And I could not be happier with my decision! My mom and I met with Lindsey, Julia, and Delaney about a month before the big event. They helped us get organized and put the finishing touches on everything! They had great ideas that complemented my overall vision perfectly. When the big day finally arrived Julia and Delaney were there with smiles on their faces to help set-up and run the rehearsal. Thank goodness they were there since it turns out that trying to get 10 family members to set tables for 200 people can be quite complicated without expert guidance! We needed a chief, thank goodness Julia was there for us! Our wedding turned out to be absolute perfection!! Julia and Delaney kept everything and everyone on schedule. Literally nothing went wrong! It was the perfect day. I could go on and on... but I will keep it short(ish) and just say: Lindsey and her team clearly love what they do and know how to execute an event flawlessly. Hire them. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 07/11/2015

l'Relyea Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 8500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Event Design
    Full Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Bellarosa String Quartet
    Bellarosa String Quartet Wedding Musicians

L'Relyea staff create memorable and breathtaking events. They are always delightful to work with!

• AE Pictures Inc.
    AE Pictures Inc. Wedding Photographers

Lindsey and her crew were such a joy to work with! Her fresh ideas, enthusiasm, attention to detail and professionalism set a platform for me to do my job with ease. I very much look forward to working with l'Relyea again and would recommend them to future brides!

• A Beautiful Ceremony Napa Valley
    A Beautiful Ceremony Napa Valley Wedding Officiants

I have had the pleasure of working with Lindsey on many wedding events. She is extremely talented and touches the lives of so many brides and grooms. I have also gotten to know her personally and she truly a great person inside and out. I fully endorse her company. Wishing you much success!

• Santa Rosa, 95404 See on map