Sebastopol, CA 95472 Map · Phone number

About Beijaflor Botanicals

Beijaflor Botanicals founder Auna Lorin was born and raised in rural Sonoma County and has always had an affinity for creating beauty with local foraged and cultivated flora. She can truly make your floral visions come to life on a conscientious budget. Please feel free to contact her directly with any questions!

Follow Beijaflor Botanicals on

Beijaflor Botanicals 5
Beijaflor Botanicals 6
Beijaflor Botanicals 7

Hannah · Married on 04/13/2019

Auna is a true artist and master of her craft. We hired her to do our wedding flowers this past weekend and I am still in awe of what she created. When I first contacted her I gave her very little direction and didn't really know much about what I wanted other than the photos I had seen from other weddings. With just a few examples, a rough color scheme and an understanding of the overall vibe of the day, Auna created bouquets that were more perfect and more beautiful than anything I could have ever imagined. The level of detail and attention she provided, even down to a hand-dyed ribbon that was dyed from one of the flowers in my bouquet, was outstanding. I knew her work was going to be amazing, but even then I was completely blown out of the water with what she delivered. Thank you Auna!!

Sent on 10/11/2018
    Beijaflor Botanicals 8
    Beijaflor Botanicals 9
    Beijaflor Botanicals 10

Jessica · Married on 10/27/2018

you can stop your florist search here.

Hire Auna. I really didn't know much about florals when it was time for my wedding, and Auna was a guiding light. I sent her a bunch of photos that I liked, and told her I didn't really know what I was doing. She said "OK, let me tell you what I like in these pictures" and guided me through how to make decisions for florals. She was always the quickest vendor to respond via email. On the day of the wedding my mind was completely blown. I really didn't think I could care that much about flowers but WOW. My bouquet was incredible, the centerpieces were gorgeous. My heart is breaking as my bouquet wilts. We had a small flower budget and she still created substantial art well within our budget. You will not go wrong trusting her with your wedding

Sent on 10/29/2018

Jessica · Married on 08/04/2018

I feel so grateful and lucky that we found Auna for our August wedding in Sebastopol!

Auna is a dream to work with. My husband and I are the sort of people who aren't 100% sure of what we want, but we're always sure of what we don't. She listened for things we really cared about, inspired us and guided us on things we weren't sure about. She went over our pinterest boards with us, sent us inspiration images to help us narrow down our vision and in the end, she created beautiful florals that wow'd us and our guests, and truly made our venue feel like a perfect summer wedding.

If you're lucky, you'll also get a chance to work with her! So many thank yous, Auna for making our wedding feel so special...I'll never forget how amazing it felt to hold your bouquet while standing under the most beautiful arch arrangement you imagined up for us.

Sent on 10/07/2018
    Beijaflor Botanicals 11
    Beijaflor Botanicals 12

Beijaflor Botanicals's reply:

Thank you so much, Jessica! It was a pleasure to work with you, I loved playing with some color and being able to use unusual flowers in the arch. Wishing you many happy years together!

Award

Beijaflor Botanicals FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 126.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 20.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 70.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 103.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,000.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Eclectic, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

• Sebastopol, 95472 See on map