Beijaflor Botanicals Reviews

10 | Sebastopol, CA

10 Reviews for Beijaflor Botanicals

Hannah · Married on 04/13/2019

Auna is a true artist and master of her craft. We hired her to do our wedding flowers this past weekend and I am still in awe of what she created. When I first contacted her I gave her very little direction and didn't really know much about what I wanted other than the photos I had seen from other weddings. With just a few examples, a rough color scheme and an understanding of the overall vibe of the day, Auna created bouquets that were more perfect and more beautiful than anything I could have ever imagined. The level of detail and attention she provided, even down to a hand-dyed ribbon that was dyed from one of the flowers in my bouquet, was outstanding. I knew her work was going to be amazing, but even then I was completely blown out of the water with what she delivered. Thank you Auna!!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Jessica · Married on 10/27/2018

you can stop your florist search here.

Hire Auna. I really didn't know much about florals when it was time for my wedding, and Auna was a guiding light. I sent her a bunch of photos that I liked, and told her I didn't really know what I was doing. She said "OK, let me tell you what I like in these pictures" and guided me through how to make decisions for florals. She was always the quickest vendor to respond via email. On the day of the wedding my mind was completely blown. I really didn't think I could care that much about flowers but WOW. My bouquet was incredible, the centerpieces were gorgeous. My heart is breaking as my bouquet wilts. We had a small flower budget and she still created substantial art well within our budget. You will not go wrong trusting her with your wedding

Sent on 10/29/2018

Jessica · Married on 08/04/2018

I feel so grateful and lucky that we found Auna for our August wedding in Sebastopol!

Auna is a dream to work with. My husband and I are the sort of people who aren't 100% sure of what we want, but we're always sure of what we don't. She listened for things we really cared about, inspired us and guided us on things we weren't sure about. She went over our pinterest boards with us, sent us inspiration images to help us narrow down our vision and in the end, she created beautiful florals that wow'd us and our guests, and truly made our venue feel like a perfect summer wedding.

If you're lucky, you'll also get a chance to work with her! So many thank yous, Auna for making our wedding feel so special...I'll never forget how amazing it felt to hold your bouquet while standing under the most beautiful arch arrangement you imagined up for us.

Sent on 10/07/2018

Beijaflor Botanicals's reply:

Thank you so much, Jessica! It was a pleasure to work with you, I loved playing with some color and being able to use unusual flowers in the arch. Wishing you many happy years together!
  • Jenn

Jenn Wohlgemuth · Married on 05/12/2018

Stunning florals!

Auna was fantastic to work with! She stepped in very close to our wedding date after a mishap with another vendor. She was kind and responsive. She listened to what I had in mind, talked through logistics, and followed up quickly with some beautiful ideas she had. Auna is very talented - she created unique arrangements and captured just what we had talked about perfectly. I'm still obsessed with my bouquet! Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Lindsey · Married on 10/07/2017

Hire Auna, hire Auna, hire AUNA! Truly, Auna at Beijaflor Botanicals made my wedding absolutely incredible. She was one of the first vendors I hired and she went way above and beyond to help me scope out the vision for my wedding and not just the flowers. But the flowers... oh my goodness. Day of, no one could take their eyes off these gorgeous creations. The men felt dapper, the women felt gorgeous, and I as a bride felt like a queen. ...BUT WAIT, there's more! Auna's team made us customize, incredible, delicious cocktails that blew my mind. I may sound like I'm over exaggerating, but I really can't tell you how many compliments we got on Beijaflor Botanical's services and creations and I can't imagine my wedding day without them.

Sent on 10/28/2017

Sarah · Married on 10/06/2017

I can't say enough positive things about Auna. She really made our wedding so beautiful and I was beyond impressed with her work (and I was picky!) It was truly one of my favorite things about our wedding. She went above and beyond and really added a beautiful and unique look. Not only does she do amazing work, but she's also so great to work with and is willing to meet with you beforehand and really listens to what you want. Choosing her was one of the best decisions we made throughout the wedding process!

Sent on 12/16/2017

Tiffany · Married on 09/03/2017

Auna is the best! It was important to me that for our wedding we embrace Sonoma and everything it had to offer. That meant I wanted local flowers, grown by local farmers. Auna made that happen, and she was a complete joy to work with. Auna is extremely professional and personable. She took me to a dahlia farm where we picked out the exact flowers and colors to be used for the wedding. Her arrangements were spot on and absolutely stunning. My bouquet was precisely what I wanted. There was a record breaking heat wave that weekend in Sonoma. You would never have known by looking at the flowers. Her vision and attention to detail were outstanding and truly appreciated. Auna is a gem to work with and I would recommend her to anyone for any event. Thank you, Auna.

Sent on 01/23/2018

Beijaflor Botanicals's reply:

Thank you, Tiffany! You were an absolute joy to work with as well...

Natalie · Married on 07/02/2017

Auna created vibrant and beautiful bouquets and wearables for our July wedding - even when our main flower of choice (dahlias) wasn't blooming yet, she went above and beyond to make sure we had our exact vision for florals. In our consultation, she opened my eyes to some wonderful combinations of flowers and textures for our arrangements. Her communication was flawless and I would definitely work with her again. Thanks so much Auna!

Sent on 01/17/2018

Susana · Married on 06/10/2017

Auna with Beijaflor Botanicals was the perfect floral artist for my Sonoma wedding. My planner and I found her to be so fun, professional and easy to work with. I wanted my outdoor wedding to be infused with jewel tones, fresh herbs and interesting plants and flowers. What Auna created, through her own artistry and resourcefulness took my breath away! My bouquet was so unique, and every arrangement an original piece of art. I follow her on social media and am continually inspired by her floral creations and projects. I highly recommend hiring Beijaflor Botanicals to make your big day as beautiful and special as can be!

Sent on 02/09/2018

Paulina · Married on 08/25/2018

The most gorgeous, amazing, homegrown flowers I have ever seen. Auna is a magician with flowers and I am so happy we hired her!

Sent on 08/31/2018