864 4th Street, Santa Rosa, CA 95404 Map · Phone number

About Stems Floral Design

Established in 1989, our Fourth Street location has become a community staple and we are dedicated to nourishing longstanding relationships with our clients. Our team will work with brides to develop a unique and affordable floral package for their wedding. We primarily service weddings in Sonoma, Napa, and Marin counties, and other areas of the greater San Francisco Bay Area.

Fresh flowers and plants come into all three of our locations every day, and we hand-pick many of the flowers early in the morning from the San Francisco Flower Market. We work with many local flower growers, who provide unique, organically grown flowers, branches, fruit, vegetables, and foliage for a lot of our designs. We also receive myriad products shipped directly from growers around the world - orchids and tropical flowers from Hawaii, Singapore, and Thailand, and off-season flowers from New Zealand, Holland, and Japan.

sonomaweddingphotography028
a058f8d29b181d85 0675 BLAINEKELSEY07252015 1024x683
chateau st john center

22 Reviews for Stems Floral Design

Kate · Married on 05/24/2018

Working with Stems/ Vanda floral Design was such a great experience. They were so helpful, setting up the centerpieces for us, and renting out lanterns so we could have the centerpieces we wanted. The flowers for our ceremony were absolutely beautiful -the bridal bouquet was GORGEOUS, I cried when I saw it. I was planning a Sonoma County wedding from Indiana, so they were very responsive and easy to work with via email. Thank you to Bryce for all of his help!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Susana · Married on 07/01/2017

These guys recently switched owners. Bryce took over my order and was incredibly professional, delivered exactly what I wanted, and delivered everything on time. The flowers were the exact palette I was looking for, and my bouquet was absolutely gorgeous!! The arbor they made for our ceremony area was also stunning, and we received so many compliments from our guests (including from my mother-in-law who is a floral decorator herself). Thank you so much Stems Floral!!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Natasha · Married on 06/10/2017

My family has been going to Stems for all of our floral needs for years! I'll be honest that they weren't my original first thoughts for my Wedding florals as I wanted something more bohemian and all I had seen from Stems was very classic, timeless displays. But wow, did they prove me wrong!!!!!!! They made me the most beautiful, organic, cascading bouquet I had ever seen. They really made it custom to my style and were willing to work with me and my vision.

Delivery day of was seamless. They are pros and execute without haste!

I brought them a palette to follow, inspiration photos from Pinterest, centerpieces to fill, and had a moongate for them. They went above and beyond and it was truly beautiful. I'm a little sad about Barb retiring, but I know her son will do the Stems legacy proud! Thank you!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Stems Floral Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 80.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 175.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 50.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage

• Blissful Events
    Blissful Events Wedding Planners

Stems is so wonderful to work with. Their flowers always put me in aaw! They are so friendly, professional, prompt, and can really get my clients exactly what they want. I love working with Stems and I know that we will continue working together for a long time.

• Vineyard Events
    Vineyard Events Wedding Planners

Stems is the best. Barbara and George are always so gracious to work with and their design work is flawless. Have done dozens and dozens of weddings with them and our clients are always 100% satisfied. Added 11-1-2010 Just did anothe event with Stems and the team was awesome as always!! I always know they will come through- even with an outdoor ceremony and the threat of rain.....STEMS ROCKS!

• Santa Rosa, 95404 See on map