Blissful Events

Petaluma, CA View map
$4,990 Package Price

$4,990 Package Price

Welcome to Blissful Events! We specialize in Elopements, Micro Weddings and full service wedding planning. We can't wait to create the wedding of your dreams! We work with couples from all over the world to style, design and bring to life their amazing day!

• ELOPEMENTS AND MICRO WEDDINGS - That is where we shine! We want to help all couples create the wedding of their dreams, in whatever way that looks for them! Whether it's just the two of you, 10 guests or 300 guests, we are here to make your day blissful in every way we can!
  • LAID BACK LUXURY WEDDINGS - Elegant weddings in California’s Wine Country come to life seamlessly with Samar and the Blissful Events team. Working with the area’s best wedding vendors, and giving you access to hidden locations for your ceremony, reception and photos, the Blissful Events team will elevate your destination wedding to a soiree swathed in laid back luxury.

Blissful Events specializes in Elopements, Micro Weddings and is a full-service, luxury event company that offers the following wedding planning services:

• Elopements
  • Eco-friendly
  • Military
  • Non-religious
  • Religious

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$3200

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4990

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$12000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Jocelyn Married on 08/31/2019

The best in the biz!

Your search ends here! Samar is absolutely top notch and amazing. She was always there to answer ANY and ALL questions I had throughout our engagement no matter how big our small - and had the best answers to them all. I do not know how she does it! Our timeline was perfect, her vendor recommendations were perfect - she got who we were as a couple and what we were trying to execute in terms of our vision for the day of. I was freaking out the week prior and Samar was my rock. The day of, I put placing all of our decor in her hands - and dang, even I could not have done a better job even though it was my vision! It was better than I could have imagined. On top of all this, she is so fun, sweet, down to earth and an incredible human being.

Blissful Events's reply:

You are so amazing my dear!! Thank you so much for your amazing words!! It was such a pleasure and an honor to work with you and Danny! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your day! xoxo
    Amy Married on 05/05/2018
    Samar really made our event so special, unique, and perfect. She is one of the nicest, most supportive and positive people I have ever met which is perfect for the wedding planning process. She is incredibly organized and punctual and made the entire process stress-free. She was a perfect match for us! She was very helpful in recommending excellent vendors, and I loved every one she suggested. She was also mindful of our budget throughout and helped us stay on track. On the day of the wedding she was amazing. She kept everything running smoothly and was a wonderful calm presence. Multiple guests came up to me at the wedding to tell me how great she was.
    Thank you Samar!!!

Blissful Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Amy!! You are too kind! It was an absolute honor to be a part of your day. Thank YOU for being so wonderful to work with! xx
    Danielle Married on 10/15/2017
    I have to admit, I wasn’t sure we needed a coordinator for our wedding. Well, let me tell you ladies and gentlemen: YES WE DID. And so do you. It was the best investment we made, and I am so glad we went with Blissful Events. Samar is so well-connected in the NorCal wedding scene. She handled the things I didn’t want to handle, like rounding up contracts for our venue, and recommended an amazing stylist. She was super responsive when I wanted to bounce ideas off of her for decor and other touches. On our wedding day, she made great decisions we were too busy make (like putting a bunch of giant balloons inside our venue rather than outside at our cocktail hour as planned because of wind) and was so warm while also making everything happen! At the end, she felt like a friend. I’ll be recommending her to all my friends when they get engaged!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Gretchen Gause Photography Gretchen Gause Photography Wedding Photographers

Samar is a dream coordinator! She brings a smile and her deep sense of organization to every single event I've worked with her on and that's been quite a few. I can always count on Samar to stay in touch with me as the planning unfolds and to take every vendor's needs into consideration, every time. She cares about each client deeply and expresses their needs in a clear and easily understood way. As a wedding photographer, being clear about the day's schedule and aware of all of the moving parts is critical. Samar keeps everyone informed and does it was ease and joy! Looking forward to working with you Samar!!

Nilou Weddings Nilou Weddings Wedding Officiants

As a vendor who relies on the Event Coordinator for the organization, logistics, timeline and updates, I am always amazed and impressed with Samar's attention to detail, ease of communication, professionalism, calm demeanor and smiling face. She's got all the right qualifications for being in this business, and it's always a pleasure working with Blissful Events!

Aaron Lee Films Aaron Lee Films Wedding Videographers

Samar has stlye. You can't put a price on that. She's also perfect for the job of ORGANIZING your wedding. Do yourself and your family a favor and hire a professional.

120 4TH STREET #2163, Petaluma, CA, 94952
Location of (Blissful Events)

Other vendors in Napa Valley for your wedding