Terrace Avenue, San Rafael, CA 94901 Map · Phone number

About Studio Wildflower

Based in San Rafael, California, Studio Wildflower is a wedding floral company that provides clients with beautiful flowers for their big day. Passionate about their craft, the designers collaborate with couples to create individualized designs that meet their vision and wedding budget. Whether the style is rustic charm or modern-glam, Studio Wildflower brings unique designs to life for your celebration.

Couples are provided timeless floral designs for their rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception. Studio Wildflower uses premium blooms to create bouquets, boutonnieres, mother corsages, aisle and altar decor, chuppah decor, flower crowns, and flower girl baskets. The team provides flowers for events of all sizes and types of celebrations. Floral services offered include the following:

• Consultations

905305f217908a01 082017 Triple S Styled Shoot courtney stockton photography 5

4 Reviews for Studio Wildflower

Adrienne · Married on 06/02/2018

Floral Magic!

Maria did nothing short of magic with the floral for my wedding and I strongly recommend her work!

About 3 weeks until my wedding date I had to make the very painful and difficult decision to part ways with the florist that I had been counting on because she was proving extremely unreliable. I was in a mad scramble. My wedding was in a rustic location and the floral was an important component to making everything come together. I was reaching out to florists across Marin trying to find someone who could produce the look that I had planned on, work within my budget, oh... and that was willing to jump in and get up to speed quickly!

After talking with about 4 potential florists I chose Wildflower because Maria took extra time to listen to what I wanted and made certain that she understood my needs, was very clear on how she would approach the work and then was able to creatively and quickly partner with me. She was able to point out suggestions, provide recommendations and help me feel secure and supported throughout the process.

Then, on the day of the wedding, Maria delivered more than I even hoped for. Due to my budget I didn't think I would get nearly as many gorgeous peonies as I did but she skillfully placed them where they mattered most, she fit in the gorgeous little pops of blue just as we had discussed, sprigs of lavender on the plates, all these little touches that made the entire look turn out to be exact right amount of warm-welcoming-yet-add-a-little-sophistication that I wanted. And despite temps in the 90's everything held up amazingly well.

Again, I can't thank Maria enough for her calm, skillful, creative and supportive approach to our floral. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Ed · Married on 05/19/2018

Maria Lang did a beautiful job with our wedding flowers - from the table arrangements to the boutonnières and flower girl arrangements, everything was exquisite and gorgeous. Thank you, Maria, for making our wedding an affair to remember. Joe & Ed.

Sent on 05/31/2018

Christina · Married on 10/29/2016

Maria did such an amazing job with the flowers for my Wedding. She completely exceeded my expectations. One of the best memories from that day was walking into our reception and seeing the work Maria had done -- the most beautiful flower arrangements I had ever seen. She did a long garland of greenery for our head table and hydrangea arrangements for individual guest ones. She totally over-delivered on all off the bridesmaids bouquets, and mine too. I was honestly sad to leave my bouquet behind when we left for our honeymoon. Besides her exceptional work, Maria is such a kind, friendly person. She was so easy to work with and really listened to what I wanted. She really gets a sense of your style early-on and quickly builds on it. I cannot recommend Wildflower enough.

Sent on 06/01/2017

Studio Wildflower FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 16.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 85.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

• Terrace Avenue San Rafael, CA, 94901 See on map