M Designs Floral And Event Designs

Santa Rosa, CA View map Visit website

$3,840 Typical Price

M Designs Floral And Event Designs is a wedding floral arrangement company based in Santa Rosa, California. Offering couples a dedicated, personalized experience, this studio aims to add a custom touch of elegance to your special celebration. From delicate boutonnieres to elaborate centerpieces, this talented designer is here to cater to you.

M Designs Floral And Event Designs welcomes couples to meet with Maria, the main designer, to create a personalized floral package. Using locally sourced flowers when possible, these stunning arrangements also offer a sustainable experience for you. Additionally, Maria is open to visiting your venue when possible to learn more about how they can best adorn it for your special day. Other services available from this resourceful studio include:

• Altar decor
  • Chuppah decor
  • Consultations
  • Delivery and setup

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$185

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$90

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$25

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$95

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$165

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3840

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Crowns
Flower Petals

Kim N. Married on 02/11/2021

Best florist!

Maria Chesmore is an amazing florist! She was very accommodating to our unique situation due to COVID. With our wedding being postponed to 2021, we decided last minute to elope at the end of 2020 and asked if we could use our deposit towards a bouquet and some center pieces and she happily did so even with such notice. She was very communicative during the entire process and made the florals perfect for our special day. I would recommend her to anyone that is looking for flowers for any special occasion!
    Jordan H. Married on 06/25/2016

Mrs. Jordan Hall

Maria was great to work with! She was able to bring my floral vision to fruition while also incorporating unique details to make the arrangements special to my family.

Pricing

M Designs Floral And Event Designs Price Rates

Team

Maria Chesmore
Maria Chesmore
Owner/ Designer

Hello!!!

I LOVE flowers and am so blessed to create floral designs for a living! I started my floral design business back in 2018 and ran it out of my home studio until this November when I opened my shop. What a scary time to open a shop smack dab in the middle of COVID....but I believe as we move through this tough time we will see wedding celebrations come back bigger than ever!!! I am so excited to see what 2021 bring for all of us!

I will be celebrating my 53rd birthday in early January and proud to say that I have pivoted my occupation from the financial industry to floral industry! Definitely a life changer!

I am a mom of four grown children and two gorgeous grand daughters! To say that I am blessed is an understatement!

I love everything beautiful and natural! I love how flowers have their own curve, color and purpose in a bridal bouquet! I work hard not to fight that nature and let each flower do what it's gonna do! I get so excited about floral design that I lose sleep wondering how I can make your wedding flowers a showstopper!

I am excited to meet you!!!

2322 Midway Drive Santa Rosa, CA, 95405
Location of (M Designs Floral And Event Designs)
2322 Midway Drive Santa Rosa, CA, 95405 See on map