Burlingame, Burlingame, CA 94010 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Bellevue Floral Company

Good design is powerful. With it, we capture a mood and aesthetic that will set the entire ambiance for your wedding day. From the precise blend of hues we select for your bridal bouquet to the type of greenery we use to build your ceremony arbor, each design element is thoughtfully chosen with your story in mind. I often refer to our work as floral artistry... that's because when your wedding comes around, it's not just another event that comes and goes. I know how important this day is for you and I look at each wedding as a piece of art that can't be replicated again. I can spend hours mulling over the exact tone in your flowers and how one type of foliage may flow versus another. Balance, texture, and movement are just a few things I obsess over when I design. Simply put, flowers are a language of their own and it's my job (and honor) to use them as a medium for storytelling on one of the most important days of your life.

Follow Bellevue Floral Company on

Bellevue Floral Company 6
Bellevue Floral Company 7

Clarissa · Married on 11/10/2018

Better then Dreamed!

Oh my gosh! They were so amazing. They took my ideas and made them better than I even expected! They created the most gorgeous flower arrangements for the arch we were married under, and table settings that were to die for. Other than the color scheme and size variety and some ideas for the table setting and placements, the thing I asked to be incorporated was seasonal fruit. And WOW was it delivered, better than I had thought possible. She took persimmons, mini apples, and open and closed pomegranates and turned them into full, colorful, inviting decor. She also made a really cool centerpiece out of open books that had flowers coming out of them. The bouquets were also above and beyond expectations and were so beautifully arranged. The boutonnieres were exactly what I envisioned, only better. I couldn't have asked for a better florist! She was thoughtful, listened to what I wanted, gave ideas, and took everything to a top-tier level. I highly recommend them as a florist for any occasion.

Sent on 01/09/2019
    Bellevue Floral Company 8
    Bellevue Floral Company 9
    Bellevue Floral Company 10

Bria · Married on 09/02/2018

We planned our Napa, CA wedding all the way from Chicago, and Christina was super helpful and responsive! We had a hard time envisioning exactly what we wanted for our wedding and reception design, but Christina stepped right in to offer ideas and inspiration while still remaining in our budget. Not just with flowers - she also provided some of our decor items, like table numbers and centerpieces and super cute chalkboards. Thank you so much - you did an awesome job!!

Sent on 09/12/2018
    Bellevue Floral Company 11
    Bellevue Floral Company 12
    Bellevue Floral Company 13

Brittany · Married on 09/01/2018

Gorgeous, Gorgeous, Gorgeous

Choosing the right florist was a huge priority for me and I am so happy that we went with Christina at Bellevue Floral Co. The florals were stunning and the perfect compliment to the venue. Christina produced arrangements that were better than I could imagine. She listened to my jumbled ideas and created the most perfect centerpieces, and aisle arrangements. Christina is so creative and used little kumquats in my bouquet which were so fun and perfect for our summery citrus colored wedding! She also created 3 different arch arrangements, attached flowers and greenery to a swing & made the most amazing floral chandelier for us to dance under. I loved the entire process so easy. She was so responsive and her proposal was so detailed and easy to follow. I can't say enough good things about Christina and I recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Bellevue Floral Company FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 225.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 95.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 185.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

Real Weddings