Bellevue Floral Company

Napa, CA View map

$2,500 Typical Price

Good design is powerful. With it, we capture a mood and aesthetic that will set the entire ambiance for your wedding day. From the precise blend of hues we select for your bridal bouquet to the type of greenery we use to build your ceremony arbor, each design element is thoughtfully chosen with your story in mind. I often refer to our work as floral artistry... that's because when your wedding comes around, it's not just another event that comes and goes. I know how important this day is for you and I look at each wedding as a piece of art that can't be replicated again. I can spend hours mulling over the exact tone in your flowers and how one type of foliage may flow versus another. Balance, texture, and movement are just a few things I obsess over when I design. Simply put, flowers are a language of their own and it's my job (and honor) to use them as a medium for storytelling on one of the most important days of your life.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$225.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$85.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$95.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$185.00

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2500.00

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

• Staci
    Staci C. Married on 03/02/2021

Beautiful flowers and so amazing to work with!

Bellevue Floral Co. did the flowers for my wedding in February, and we are absolutely in love with how everything turned out! Christina was so amazing to work with throughout the entire planning process. She was quick to respond and answer any questions and was also really great about offering cost saving suggestions. In fact, after we spoke initially, she even provided two different quotes - one included everything on our wish list and the other had a similar aesthetic but with some cost saving alternatives. We ended up blending the two together, and Christina was really flexible with making adjustments throughout planning.

I love Christina's soft, romantic style and knew I'd love anything she put together for us. It was so nice to just give her a few specific flowers and our colors and let her run with it from there. With everything else to keep track of during wedding planning, it was such a relief to know the flowers were in such good hands. And the flower arrangements Christina put together were GORGEOUS! Many of our guests complimented them as well, but most importantly, my husband and I loved them.
  • Josephine
    Josephine Married on 12/28/2019

I cannot rave about Christina and team enough

To be honest, I was not the most excited about picking out flowers due to my budget. I assessed almost all options from DIY to fake florals to multiple florists in the Bay Area and cannot rave enough about Christina and her incredible work. She provided cost-saving ideas, decor insight, and nailed my winter wedding aesthetic beyond I could imagine. People couldn't stop raving about the atmosphere. I'm still reeling from the experience.
  • Lisa
    Lisa N. Married on 06/15/2019

Incredible!!

Christina was a dream to work with. She was so thorough in our consultation call, and after chatting with several florists, we knew she was the one. I changed my color scheme a couple of times throughout the planning process and she was so patient with me! On the day of the wedding, when she walked in with the bouquets, my jaw dropped. My entire bridal party and my mother were all speechless – they were the most gorgeous bouquets I have ever seen. She not only captured the vision and aesthetic I was going for, but exceeded all expectations. The decorations at the venue were also amazing – the table decorations, the ARCH, the swing covered in lush greenery...seriously incredible. I could not ask for a better vendor to work with, and I want to thank Christina & her sweet mother for making all my floral dreams come true!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Real Weddings

• Linda & Julius
    58 photos · 09/22/2018

PO Box 272 Napa, CA, 94559
Location of (Bellevue Floral Company)

Other vendors in Napa Valley for your wedding