New York, NY 10019 Map · Phone number

About Dan Loh Photography

www.danloh.com

DAN LOH is a former Associated Press staff photographer and recipient of a Pulitzer Prize for a photo of White House intern Monica Lewinsky and her attorney William Ginsberg. His prize-winning photo can be viewed at the Newseum in Washington D.C., and is published in Moments: The Pulitzer Prize Winning Photographs and Capture the Moment: The Pulitzer Prize Photographs. As an AP staff photographer, Dan was assigned to the bureaus of Pennsylvania (Philadelphia), Mississippi and Louisiana (Jackson), Massachusetts and Rhode Island (Boston), and Missouri and Kansas (Kansas City). In addition to President Clinton's impeachment, Dan also contributed to AP's photographic coverage of the 9/11 attacks at the World Trade Center in New York. An alumni of Rochester Institute of Technology (BFA Photography), Dan currently works as a photographer in the greater New York City area. In 2011, Dan, along with six other RIT Pulitzer Prize-winning alumni, received the Isaiah Thomas Award in Publishing, presented by RIT's School of Print Media in recognition of outstanding contributions made to the publishing industry. Dan received his MFA in Photography from New Jersey City University in Jersey City, NJ.

CONTACT

Dan Loh Photography 5
Dan Loh Photography 6
Dan Loh Photography 7

Leslie · Married on 12/02/2017

I’ve been lucky enough to have used Dan (and Amy) for professional photography on many occasions over the past 10 years and been overwhelmingly happy with his work and the amazing shots he captures. Dan was my photographer for my annual holiday picture for the past 10 years, as well as for my son’s bris, my son’s Bar Mitzvah 3 years ago and he’s about to shoot my middle son’s Bar Mitzvah next month. Not only is Dan professional, on time, kind and patient with subjects of all ages, he has an uncanny knack of capturing the true emotions of every event. He can handle everything from taking pictures of babies to navigating the crowd at a lively party. He has a great ability of not missing anything, he’s always snapping away. He’s constantly aware of everything that’s going on. You will not be disappointed!!!!

Mindi · Married on 10/12/2017

Dan Loh is an amazing event photographer! He's extremely easy to work with, and has all of the talent and none of the attitude of a real superstar. Dan is thoughtful, creative, and not at all intrusive. He captures the photos needed to tell the story of the event in the most beautiful way...from formal shots to casual conversations. You will not be disappointed with Dan Loh as your photographer.

ANDREA · Married on 12/31/2016

I had the pleasure of meeting Dan back in 2005! He was the photographer at my sister's wedding. He and Amy were incredible! I was blown away at how they worked together...they captured moments that will forever be able to look back on and that meant the most to me then, even at my sister's wedding. Our family formed a special bond with Dan over the years and I knew whenever I got married, I would be having Dan as my photographer. And 11 years later, NYE 2016 I got married and Dan and Amy were there doing their thing and celebrating with us, ringing in the New Year! His photo style was exactly what I wanted...those candid, heartfelt, sincere moments, the ones you know you will always want to look back on 20, 40, 50 years from your wedding! He made my wedding day just absolutely perfect! I had nothing to worry about with Dan and Amy. I cried when I saw all my photos. I was in love with EVERY single photo!! And there were so so so many photos! Communication with Dan was just easy and that's just it. He is so humbled and passionate about his work. When it came time to make the album, we exchanged emails regularly and he was very quick to respond and address my needs and wants when it was time to pick out photos, placement of photos, colors, sizes, changes, etc.... he was AMAZING!!!!!! I cherish my album...it's a piece of Dan's work that brings me so much happiness and brings me back to re-live my wedding day. There's even a photo of me and Dan and me and Amy in my album...I wanted to include them because they just made everything on my wedding day so special! I am so grateful to have met Dan 11 years ago, he made it that easy for me to know he was going to be my photographer for our day. If anyone ever has the chance to meet Dan and have him as your photographer, you will see that he will be the greatest asset to your wedding day. Truly, forever happy to cross paths with Dan!

Dan Loh Photography 8
    Dan Loh Photography 15
    Dan Loh Photography 16
    Dan Loh Photography 17

Dan Loh Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress

• New York, 10019 See on map