Curated by Kelsrita

Long Island City, NY View map Visit website

$3,000 Package Price

Curated by Kelsrita is a wedding and special event planning company operating out of Long Island City, New York. Owner and operator Kelsey is a talented, passionate, and detail-oriented professional who takes great joy in bringing her clients’ visions to life. She collaborates closely with couples, working diligently to ensure that every element of their day honors their one-of-a-kind love stories.

Curated by Kelsrita provides clients with a number of offerings to choose from to ensure a stress-free planning experience. Packages can include varying levels of service ranging from day-of coordination to full event design. Your planner will be on-hand throughout every step of the way, providing guidance and assistance with RSVP tracking, budget planning, and much more. Kelsey has experience in planning a number of different celebrations, including religious, non-religious, cultural, and eco-friendly ceremonies, as well as elopements and destination weddings.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Alison
    Alison C. Married on 06/05/2021

The absolute best

I hired Kelsey as a day of coordinator for my June 2021 wedding. Not did she make my day run perfectly, but she met with me multiple times before to help with decor ideas and styling, discuss how to deal with vendors that I wasn't super impressed with, and set up a timeline with exactly how I wanted the day to go. At the wedding, she even had my florist replace dead flowers in the centerpieces and moved around our neon sign to wherever the party was. She made everything so stress free. I wish I had hired her as a full planner, not just day of, because she was full of amazing ideas and vendor recommendations, which would have been so beneficial at the beginning of the planning process. Kelsey is truly amazing and you are in great hands with her!

Alison,
    What an absolute pleasure it was working with you for your wedding! I knew, once I heard all of the ideas you wanted to bring to life for your wedding, that we were a perfect fit. I had so much fun styling your wedding with you and will forever be grateful for the time spent. Thank you so much for these kind words, it makes me so happy that you were stress free! I think I may still be tearing up from when I first saw you in your wedding dress, you were such a beautiful bride!
    Kristina N. Married on 05/02/2021

Your event wouldn't be complete without her!!

If you have ANY event coming up and you think it'll require even a tiny bit of work, call Kelsey. She will be so happy to take on any task, big or small. I promise you, she will not let you down! She delivers and then some. P.S. if you have conflicting ideas with other people (i.e. mother in law *cough*) Kelsey will be the girl to bring everyone to a common ground in the most professional and understanding way. I hired her for my sisters mini wedding at Prime and she automatically knew who to contact there and how the event should be styled. The vendors she hires are really incredible and her extensive vendor list is super impressive. She not only kept in constant communication with me, but I never felt nervous about how everything was going to look. I showed up to the wedding in complete AWE and my family could not stop complimenting her and the work she did. HIRE HER!!!! Just do it.

Kristina,
    It was such an absolute pleasure working with you! I had so much fun styling your sister's wedding and bringing your vision to life. It was so sweet you gifted your sister with planning and styling her dream micro-wedding! I will never forget it.
    Your kind words mean everything!
    Jillian M. Married on 05/23/2020

Life saver

Kelsey is the best there is. I used her for my wedding in May, and she was so unbelievable throughout my postponement process (3 separate dates). She’s professional, creative, quick to respond, thoughtful, and so organized. I didn’t know I even needed a Day of Coordinator and then I met Kelsey. She will contact all your vendors for you, give you ideas for whatever vibe you’re going for, has contacts with dozens of vendors, and truly listens to understand your vision. I had tons of decor to set up the day of my wedding. Kelsey was there at the crack of dawn before anyone, and way after we left boxing and sorting through decor. I always thought “oh the venue will do it for you.” NOBODY can do what Kelsey does. I felt so unbelievably calm to have her take so many things off my plate. The day of I could truly relax and enjoy every second knowing she had everything covered. My only regret is I didn’t decide to do day of coordination sooner. Originally I just hired her for set up, and really wish I had decided well in advance to hire her full event planning services, because they are so worth it!

Sweet Jill,
    Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a wild ride and I remember the moment when we finally knew you could have your wedding, I was so happy for you! I think we both smiled the entire time on the call we had right after. I am so happy you felt calm, that is my ultimate goal! You looked so beautiful on your wedding day and all of your guests had the best time. I look forward to future events together!
    Kelsey

Serving Long Island, NYC, NJ, Hudson Valley and Beyond Long Island City, NY, 11106
516-407-7997
Location of (Curated by Kelsrita)

Other vendors in Greater New York City Metro for your wedding