Hoboken, Hoboken, NJ 07030 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Grace Brown Photography

Grace Brown Photography is a Hoboken, New Jersey-based professional wedding photographer. Grace thoroughly enjoys documenting special wedding day moments, doing so naturally and in a way that honestly represents each couple and their love. From a young age, photography has been an influential part of Grace’s life. She looks forward to sharing her honed skills with clients celebrating one of the most special days of their lives

Aside from wedding day photography, Grace also provides engagement, trash-the-dress, and boudoir photo shoots. Her signature photographic style embraces both contemporary and candid techniques. Some other services offered by Grace Brown Photography include:

• Wedding portraits
  • Additional hours and multiple-location options
  • Destination and travel services
  • A second available photographer
  • Proofs
  • Photo albums
  • Canvas, flush-mount, and matted prints
  • Digital files

Other couples have also viewed

• Danny U Photography
Destination Wedding Anguilla
NYC Church Wedding
NYC Church Wedding
Montclair Wedding
In glowing natural light (Grace Brown Photography)
In glowing natural light (Grace Brown Photography)
On the special day (Grace Brown Photography)
On the special day (Grace Brown Photography)
Final touches (Grace Brown Photography)
Final touches (Grace Brown Photography)
NYC Wedding
Contemporary wedding design (Grace Brown Photography)
Contemporary wedding design (Grace Brown Photography)
The ring (Grace Brown Photography)
The ring (Grace Brown Photography)
The happy couple (Grace Brown Photography)
The happy couple (Grace Brown Photography)
A seaside kiss (Grace Brown Photography)
A seaside kiss (Grace Brown Photography)
Happiest together (Grace Brown Photography)
Happiest together (Grace Brown Photography)
A black and white shot (Grace Brown Photography)
A black and white shot (Grace Brown Photography)
A romantic kiss (Grace Brown Photography)
A romantic kiss (Grace Brown Photography)
(Grace Brown Photography)
(Grace Brown Photography)
caroline sajeels wedding teasers 51 1000150 1560479072

20 Reviews for Grace Brown Photography

• Jessica

Jessica C. · Married on 07/11/2020

Grace Brown Photography is a must!

My husband and I recently got married October 2020 - after having to change our wedding date three times due to Covid, we found ourselves with no photographer just six weeks until the big day. I found Grace through social media - after looking through her photos it was obvious how talented she was. Not only was she extremely quick to respond, she was professional, and sweet! I knew from our initial phone call that she was perfect - so on top of her game. Her experience was evident in how she coordinated the day to capture each photo perfectly. Your wedding photos are timeless - they are the memories you will show your kids and the legacy that will outlive you. You want Grace to be the person to capture this. Her work is nothing short of timeless, classy, and beautiful. We hit the jackpot finding Grace.

Sent on 11/11/2020
  • Julide

Julide G. · Married on 05/22/2020

Grace is your Wedding Photographer- here is why

Hiring Grace was one of the best decisions I made for my Wedding. Whether you have just started your search for a photographer or are torn between her and others, my hope is this review will help with what I know is an overwhelming process (planning a wedding!) filled with so many decisions that need to be made. Let me help you cross one of those to do’s off your list. Hire Grace, and you will have your wedding captured in the most breathtaking and timeless way.

I found Grace through social media- I kept stumbling on beautiful wedding photography and so much of it was done by her. I knew I had to consider her. Grace was actually the first photographer I spoke with- I interviewed and had calls with many others after that- but I was so drawn to her work and the instant connection we had during our conversation, I ultimately knew she was the right choice. She took the time to understand what our vision was from our first meeting, determined what a time line could look like, and clearly articulated how she would bring the day to life after getting to know me and Andrew what we wanted from our day.
    Leading up to the event she was so professional, quick to respond, proactive, and I knew she was not only and expert but was genuinely and personally invested in making our day perfect. And she was so flexible, understanding, and empathetic through the date switches and unknowns that came with planning a COVID wedding. My wedding was originally scheduled for May 30th, and we pushed and downsized it to September 5thand Grace was flexible and accommodating through all the ups and downs which definitely helped reduce the stress that came with this.

Lastly, the photos Grace creates are ABSOLUTELY STUNNING. She is so incredibly talented and has an eye for capturing a beautiful, honest, yet editorial image. My fiancée and I felt so incredibly comfortable in front of her and when I got her photos, I kept calling her a magician because I was so blown away by how outstanding and gorgeous everything looked. She welcomes your ideas if there are specific poses, looks etc. you want captured (and reviews this in detail with you before the event) but also just captures and directs the most natural and beautiful imagery. She is excellent at balancing the wants of her clients and her artistry. She captures the most flattering and heartwarming candid shots. She is worth every dollar- An outstanding value - especially when you consider the team that accompanies her, the time she puts in before during and after the event and the priceless work she delivers.

Grace is an artist. And each time I go through my wedding gallery- so thoughtfully designed - I notice more and more her impeccable attention to detail and her ability to evoke emotion through a photo. I truly relive the magic of the day, time and time again. Grace is a dream photographer, and I am so thankful I made the decision to have Grace capture what will be one of my favorite lifelong memories.

Sent on 10/25/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Grace Brown Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3500
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    High-Res Images
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4500
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Canvas
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Prints
    Proofs

• Hoboken Hoboken, NJ, 07030 See on map
    973-370-9052 (Phone number)
    Location of (Grace Brown Photography)