Mixed Company NYC

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,000 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,000 Package Price

Mixed Company is a one-stop wedding and event design studio serving The NYC and beyond. We offer a magical mix of creative and coordination services to streamline any party planning process and make your event less stressful and more special, down to the last detail. Ensuring you have a wonderful experience is our HIGHEST priority. Wedding planning can be alot. So we work to make it fun and love filled, encouraging couples to embrace the details that make their day unique
( no two weddings are the same ) and reassuring clients that no task is too big, as long as you have a solid plan.

Our passion is crafting bespoke bashes for those who value design and wonderous, one-of-a-kind celebrations. From invitations to floral design and timelines to tents, we’ve got you covered. We love weddings and parties of all shapes and sizes and adore coordinating, curating and creating unforgettable personalized experiences for allkind!

SERVICES OFFERED

Mixed Company NYC offers full, partial planning and day of planning for ANY event. Here's a list of what we do make things easier...

• Full Planning
  • Styling
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$3,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$5,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$12,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Laura
    Laura Z. Married on 06/18/2022

Spectacular!

We had an opportunity to work with Tara on a wedding at Mama Farm. Her ability to multi-task and effortlessly oversee several key areas of production made the wedding a great success. A very sophisticated and demanding client walked away extremely happy from the experience. Tara's eye for design in combination with her insight into the couple's vision and a vast background of experience made for an evening of dreams come true. We can't wait to work with her on the next one!
    Lori S. Married on 06/02/2022

Hire tara keleher and her team!

Mixed Company is the most creative, visionary and hard working design team. They have worked with The Fresh Air Fund for several years creating all materials for our annual Spring Benefit- from the invitation, room décor to party favors. Tara Keleher is a dream to work with - her enthusiasm for the work and sensitivity to a non profit budget are to be heralded.
  • Rachel
    Rachel C. Married on 05/28/2022

Mixed company (tara) is the best!

TARA!!! Omg. Easily the best decision I made during the wedding planning process. I was stubborn and thought I didn't need a partial planner - boy, was I wrong. She made the entire experience and day seamless, and I don't know what I would've done without her. On a more personal level, she handled bride stress like a champ (held my hand when I stress cried, made me laugh until my stomach hurt always). She felt like a friend and I am SO grateful for her. All my friends, family, and vendors are still talking about how fun, funny, and how much of a BOSS lady she is!!!! HIRE HER!!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

The Wild Bunch The Wild Bunch Wedding Florists

We've had the pleasure of working with Mixed Company on numerous events, & it's always a wonderful experience! Tara always surprises with a little creative genius where you least except it, & her team is such a joy to work with.

Austin Charnis Guitar Austin Charnis Guitar Wedding Musicians

I had the privilege of working on an event with Tara and Mixed Company NYC at Handsome Hollow in upstate NY. She was really thorough and easy to work with both leading up to and during the event. She put together a beautiful, detailed event timeline for the vendors that was second to none. During the ceremony Tara gave me perfect cues that made it easy to transition from one song to the next. The bride and groom were very pleased, and so was I! Looking forward to working together again soon.

350 Irving Avenue 2R, 2R Brooklyn, NY, 11237
Location of (Mixed Company NYC)

Other vendors in Greater New York City Metro for your wedding