Saint James, Saint James, NY 11780 Map · Phone number

About LG Artistry

LG Artistry is a professional on-location bridal makeup artist and spray tan specialist based in Saint James, New York. Lauren has always been passionate about the magic of makeup and works with brides to enhance the natural features they already possess. She creates custom beauty looks with each bride using a light hand and a natural approach. Her goal is to make each bride look their most confident on wedding day, while feeling like themselves! Lauren is thoroughly trained and certified by the renowned Make-Up Designory (MUD) in SoHo, New York.

LG Artistry is one of the most sought after bridal makeup artists in Long Island and travels on-site throughout Long Island and beyond, by request.

She also specializes in airbrush spray tanning to give her brides a natural glow.

74331fe98b91dd04 lauren pro shot

LG Artistry 4
  • Alanna

Alanna · Married on 06/08/2019

Never felt so beautiful.

Lauren is not only a long time friend but truly a professional at her craft. She is the master of the " natural look". She is timely she is courteous and most importantly she listens to you and what you want. Lauren made my wedding morning exceptionally calm and made sure everyone was done ahead of schedule. Book her ASAP- there is no other makeup artist like her!!

Sent on 06/28/2019

Melissa · Married on 04/27/2019

Wonderful experience!

Lauren was so sweet, patient, and professional during the whole process from answering my questions, to executing on the day-of! She was always relaxed and kind, and ensured everyone was happy with their makeup application before she left. She's great at an enhanced natural look, with airbrush makeup that lasted all day (from 9am to midnight)! I definitely recommend her and her team!!

Sent on 06/14/2019

LG Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Melissa!! I loved being a part of your big day!! 💗 You were such a gorgeous bride, it was a pleasure to work with you and the beautiful women in your life!
  • Meaghan

Meaghan · Married on 02/16/2019

The absolute best!

I got married this past February and I was extremely fortunate to have Lauren as my make up artist. Having Lauren do mine and my bridal party’s make up was easily one of the best decisions I made while planning my wedding. Lauren is an incredibly talented make up artist who truly listens to her clients and works so hard to bring out the beauty that already exists in them. She is able to use make up to bring the best out of each and every person she works with. I wanted a very natural make up look and Lauren executed my vision beautifully. Lauren is also so versatile because one of my bridesmaids asked for a natural look with a bit more glam and she also executed this look gorgeously as well. In addition to being an amazing make up artist, Lauren is also a wonderful person. She has the most calm, positive, and warm demeanor that is exactly everything you would need and want on your wedding day. My mom and bridesmaids have continually told me how much they enjoyed working with Lauren and how much she felt like a friend upon first meeting her. My mom also keeps asking me when we will have another event so that we can work with Lauren again. I truly cannot recommend Lauren enough. I am so blessed to have worked with Lauren and she helped make my wedding day an experience that I will always cherish. I will continue to recommend Lauren to anyone I meet!

Sent on 04/05/2019