Nearby Vendors to Consider

About LG Artistry

Enhancing the most beautiful, confident YOU!

Lauren is a Professional Makeup Artist, thoroughly trained and certified by the world-renowned Make Up Designory (MUD), in SoHo, NY. Specializing in High Definition Airbrush Makeup, Lauren uses the highest quality products and trendsetting techniques for all of your events, specializing in Bridal and Special Occasion. She believes in enhancing your own beautiful features and has built her business with a focus on making her clients look and feel their most confident.

She works on site, in all areas of Long Island, New York City and beyond.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Wedding Party Makeup (1)
Eye Makeup (1)
Natural Makeup (1)
On-Site Makeup (1)

Lauren was the best! I had an important client gala to attend and Lauren was able to rearrange her schedule and had me looking in beautiful in no time. Her cost is fair, she was extremely open to listening to my skin concerns, and my look was natural and flawless. I would not hesitate to refer any of my friends to her and will definitely use her again.

Profile Picture Tricia, 9/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I used Lauren as a make-up artist for my wedding and she was amazing to work with from start to finish!! She really listened to what I wanted and made me look flawless on my wedding day! Lauren is so sweet and all of my bridesmaids had nothing but good things to say about her. Anytime I had a question, she was always very quick to respond. I would not hesitate to refer her to anyone in the future!

Profile Picture Shari, 11/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

All I can say is amazing! So thankful that Lauren was part of my special day. She made me look and feel like a princess! I will definitely be using her again and will be referring her to my friends! She's professional, courteous, keeps all her brushes and makeup clean, did SUCH an awesome job and listened to exactly what I wanted. Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 10/8/17, 1 Review