Saint James, Saint James, NY 11780 Map · Phone number

About LG Artistry

LG Artistry is a professional on-location bridal makeup artist and spray tan specialist based in Saint James, New York. Makeup artist Lauren has always been passionate about the magic of makeup and now works with brides to enhance the natural features they already possess. She creates custom beauty looks with each bride using a light hand and a natural approach. Her goal is to make each bride look their most confident on wedding day while feeling like themselves. Lauren is thoroughly trained and certified by the renowned Make-Up Designory (MUD) in SoHo, New York.

LG Artistry is one of the most sought after bridal makeup artists in Long Island and travels on-site throughout Long Island and beyond by request. Lauren will meet with the bride during a consultation to discuss the bridal beauty and then schedule a makeup trial to ensure it’s perfect before the big day. She offers services such as airbrush makeup, contour makeup, eye makeup, natural makeup, adding fake eyelashes, and covering any tattoos. She also specializes in airbrush and spray tanning to give a glow to a bride’s skin. On the wedding day, she can also work with bridal parties of 20 or more with makeup and tanning needs.

74331fe98b91dd04 lauren pro shot

LG Artistry 4
  • Meaghan

Meaghan · Married on 02/16/2019

The absolute best!

I got married this past February and I was extremely fortunate to have Lauren as my make up artist. Having Lauren do mine and my bridal party’s make up was easily one of the best decisions I made while planning my wedding. Lauren is an incredibly talented make up artist who truly listens to her clients and works so hard to bring out the beauty that already exists in them. She is able to use make up to bring the best out of each and every person she works with. I wanted a very natural make up look and Lauren executed my vision beautifully. Lauren is also so versatile because one of my bridesmaids asked for a natural look with a bit more glam and she also executed this look gorgeously as well. In addition to being an amazing make up artist, Lauren is also a wonderful person. She has the most calm, positive, and warm demeanor that is exactly everything you would need and want on your wedding day. My mom and bridesmaids have continually told me how much they enjoyed working with Lauren and how much she felt like a friend upon first meeting her. My mom also keeps asking me when we will have another event so that we can work with Lauren again. I truly cannot recommend Lauren enough. I am so blessed to have worked with Lauren and she helped make my wedding day an experience that I will always cherish. I will continue to recommend Lauren to anyone I meet!

Sent on 04/05/2019

Tiffany · Married on 12/08/2018

Lauren is amazing!!

I can't even begin to thank Lauren enough for all that she did for me! I 100% recommend her to any brides looking for a makeup artist or if you're just looking to get your makeup done for any occasion! She is amazing and so sweet! She really goes above and beyond to make sure that you really love your look and to make you feel beautiful. She also does spray tans, which are also amazing - so if you're looking into getting a spray tan I highly recommend her as well!! Such a natural perfect glow! Thank you thank you thank you, Lauren! All other brides....book her immediately! You won't regret it!! :)

Sent on 10/19/2018

Toniann Decamp · Married on 10/29/2018

Amazing artist!

Absolutely amazing. Lauren is professional and extremely talented. She always makes me look beautiful for every event I attend. Thank you Lauren!

Sent on 10/20/2018