Saint James, Saint James, NY 11780 Map · Phone number

About LG Artistry

LG Artistry is a professional on-location bridal makeup artist and spray tan specialist based in Saint James, New York. Lauren has always been passionate about the magic of makeup and works with brides to enhance the natural features they already possess. She creates custom beauty looks with each bride using a light hand and a natural approach. Her goal is to make each bride look their most confident on wedding day, while feeling like themselves! Lauren is thoroughly trained and certified by the renowned Make-Up Designory (MUD) in SoHo, New York.

LG Artistry is one of the most sought after bridal makeup artists in Long Island and travels on-site throughout Long Island and beyond, by request.

She also specializes in airbrush spray tanning to give her brides a natural glow.

• Val’a Rosa Bridal

32 Reviews for LG Artistry

• Alexandra

Alexandra · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Hire LG Artistry!

I can’t say enough good things about Lauren! This is the second time I was lucky enough to have my makeup done by Lauren. It is such a breeze to work with her! She’s so professional and just all around great at what she does! I’m extremely picky when it comes to makeup but I know I don’t have to worry when I sit in Lauren’s chair. She is such a phenomenal artist! She was spot on with matching the makeup to my skin color and the makeup looked amazing! I got so many compliments! Best of all it held up the entire day even in the middle of summer! I can’t wait to work with her again! Thank you Lauren!!

Sent on 07/26/2020

Megan Hoole · Married on 07/27/2019

Absolutely excellent experience working with Lauren!

Lauren was simply the best - there are no other words! I heard about her through a friend who used Lauren as her makeup artist- I fell in love with how natural and beautiful her look was and needed it for my day!

Lauren immediately scheduled a trial with me after I reached out. Lauren was so good about explaining what she was using on me and took all of my questions and concerns into consideration when trying out a look. We started with a really soft natural look that we could build upon until we found the perfect amount of glam!

Lauren was punctual, and is contagiously sweet and fun! All of my bridesmaids fell in love with her immediately and especially their glam! My sister who is getting married in a few weeks even changed her makeup look to be what Lauren did for her at my wedding! Needless to say, I love Lauren and her work and I would recommend her over and over again! I can’t wait to work with her again!

Sent on 09/11/2019
  • Alanna

Alanna · Married on 06/08/2019

Never felt so beautiful.

Lauren is not only a long time friend but truly a professional at her craft. She is the master of the " natural look". She is timely she is courteous and most importantly she listens to you and what you want. Lauren made my wedding morning exceptionally calm and made sure everyone was done ahead of schedule. Book her ASAP- there is no other makeup artist like her!!

Sent on 06/28/2019

LG Artistry FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Makeup
    Tanning
    Skincare
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What tanning services do you offer?
    Airbrush Tanning
    Spray Tanning

• Saint James Saint James, NY, 11780 See on map
    Location of (LG Artistry)