LG Artistry Reviews

26 Reviews for LG Artistry

26 LG Artistry Reviews

Tiffany · Getting married on 12/08/2018

Lauren is amazing!!

I can't even begin to thank Lauren enough for all that she did for me! I 100% recommend her to any brides looking for a makeup artist or if you're just looking to get your makeup done for any occasion! She is amazing and so sweet! She really goes above and beyond to make sure that you really love your look and to make you feel beautiful. She also does spray tans, which are also amazing - so if you're looking into getting a spray tan I highly recommend her as well!! Such a natural perfect glow! Thank you thank you thank you, Lauren! All other brides....book her immediately! You won't regret it!! :)

Toniann Decamp · Married on 10/29/2018

Amazing artist!

Absolutely amazing. Lauren is professional and extremely talented. She always makes me look beautiful for every event I attend. Thank you Lauren!

Salon Bianca · Married on 10/26/2018

She’s simply magic!

What an artist! Lauren’s work is stunning, lasts all day, and just spending the time with her is amazing all on its own. ♥️ Love her and HIGHLY recommend

Alicia Ana · Married on 10/02/2018

First Professional Makeup for Shoot

Lauren is the first MUA I had the pleasure of working with during a shoot. She is extremely professional and personable. My look was gorgeous and I wish I had her on hand everyday to make me flawless.

Alexa Cohn · Married on 09/22/2018

Lauren is amazing!

I can’t say enough good things about Lauren! She provided an incredible service and was so knowledgeable and professional. I instantly felt comfortable with her and trusted that she would do a great job. I highly recommend her for makeup and airbrush tans!!

Tricia · Married on 09/09/2018

Lauren was the best! I had an important client gala to attend and Lauren was able to rearrange her schedule and had me looking in beautiful in no time. Her cost is fair, she was extremely open to listening to my skin concerns, and my look was natural and flawless. I would not hesitate to refer any of my friends to her and will definitely use her again.

Kristina Cavalcante · Married on 09/07/2018

Lauren is the BEST! Amazing service and make up.

Where to begin! Lauren is amazing. She’s a wonderful person who made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day. She’s so professional and you’ll feel like you’ve known her forever. She listened to exactly what I wanted and I still looked like me. I highly recommend her hands down. My make up lasted all night!! Love her!

Meagan · Married on 08/25/2018

Outstanding !!

Lauren is the best! She did an absolutely outstanding job on my wedding make up. She worked around my crazy schedule and was completely understanding and on time. I absolutely recommend her to anyone for any occasion! She was completely receptive to any requests or preferences I had. She did an amazing job and made me feel great for my event! So many compliments! Definitely recommend her for everyone and will definitely be calling her for my future events= )

• I

Ilana Heckler · Married on 07/28/2018

Perfection!! Everything you could ever want in a makeup artist!

If I could give more than 5 stars, I would. Lauren is everything you could want in a makeup artist. She did my bridesmaid makeup for my brother’s wedding. In addition to being extremely knowledgeable and skilled, Lauren listened to everyone’s individual requests, and was an AMAZING support system!!!! Lauren NAILS the effortless looking natural makeup look. Her airbrushed foundation looked flawless, was full coverage while still being incredibly light weight. Most other makeup artists charge extra for airbrushing! Not Lauren. Most incredibly, the makeup was extremely long lasting, and did not budge, even in 90 degree July heat in New York City. Seriously. We all got so many compliments on our makeup. In addition to applying our makeup, Lauren suggested some bomb songs for our Spotify playlist, AND literally saved the day by swooping in to help with all of the buttons on the brides wedding dress!!!!!!! XD I am recommending her to everyone I know.

LG Artistry 1
    LG Artistry 2

Leora Rizzuto · Married on 07/07/2018

Simply the BEST there is!

Lauren from LG Artistry did my makeup and my bridal party’s makeup for my wedding. Let me start by saying- WOW! She was so professional, yet funny and sweet. Her personality lit up the room and she was such a pleasure to have with me the morning of my wedding. She helped keep me calm and relaxed my nerves. And most importantly my makeup was literally flawless!! It was more beautiful than I even dreamed. She listened to exactly what I wanted, even though I did a horrible job explaining it. She just knew what would work for me and for the cameras. Every single person who attended my wedding commented on how stunning my makeup was. It lasted through the July heat, tears, sweat, and a million kisses from my guests. I felt like the most beautiful woman in the world. I would recommend Lauren a thousand times over and wouldn’t change one thing about my makeup. Thank you thank you thank you Lauren!! (I have referred you to so many people!)

Athena · Married on 06/30/2018

FLAWLESS!!! She is the best!!

I used herfl for a photoshoot before my wedding. I wished I would have met earlier so she could have done my wedding makeup!!!! She is amazing she makes you feel so beautiful amd really listens to what you want and need. I have used her again and cant wait until i need my makeup done because i know who to call ... CALL LAUREN!!! if you want to look gorgeous and flawless then call her if not call someone else!!!!She is the best!

Christine · Married on 06/24/2018

Amazing Wedding Makeup

Lauren did my makeup for my wedding day. I was beyond hesitant for somebody who doesn't normally wear much but she made everything look and feel natural and flawless. My makeup stayed all day and made me glow in my pictures. Couldn't recommend more!

Brendan Hammond · Married on 06/23/2018

Lauren made my bride the most beautiful bride in the world!

When I first saw my bride (Arielle) walking down the aisle, I was blown away. She is naturally gorgeous, but Lauren made her look SO beautiful! She was the most beautiful bride I have ever seen! She looked shining and natural, like I’ve never seen her before. She looked as beautiful walking down the aisle as she did by the end of the night, it lasted the entire night. (She didn’t want to wash it off before our honeymoon the next morning). Thank you for all you did for her on her most special day.

Morgan Petraco · Married on 06/21/2018

Amazing makeup artist

Lauren did my makeup for prom and did an amazing job! She knew how to give me a natural tone while still giving me a splash of pink on my cheeks! She also blended my eyeshadow without making my eyes too dark. I really reccomend using Lauren for an event.

Lindsay Arndt · Married on 02/24/2018

Fantastic work !

Lauren did my makeup for a photoshoot I was doing and literally had me repetitively looking at myself in the mirror. I’m not very picky about makeup application as far as colors and such so I pretty much left it up to her own judgement as to what would look best on me. Well with that said, she completely nailed my look! She has a gentle touch and an outstanding eye when it comes to bringing out an elegant look that really accentuates natural beauty. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a perfect and professional experience !

Shari · Married on 11/24/2017

I used Lauren as a make-up artist for my wedding and she was amazing to work with from start to finish!! She really listened to what I wanted and made me look flawless on my wedding day! Lauren is so sweet and all of my bridesmaids had nothing but good things to say about her. Anytime I had a question, she was always very quick to respond. I would not hesitate to refer her to anyone in the future!

Jacqueline · Married on 10/08/2017

All I can say is amazing! So thankful that Lauren was part of my special day. She made me look and feel like a princess! I will definitely be using her again and will be referring her to my friends! She's professional, courteous, keeps all her brushes and makeup clean, did SUCH an awesome job and listened to exactly what I wanted. Thank you!!!

Kim · Married on 09/24/2017

Lauren did a beautiful job with my sister and my makeup for my giddaughter’s Christening. I would definitely hire her again!

LG Artistry 3
    LG Artistry 4

Jackie · Married on 09/10/2017

Lauren is absolutely the best to work with. I loved my makeup and all my bridesmaids looked so stunning. Can't wait to see the photos. She is going to do my best friend's wedding in March as well! Thank you so much!!

Briana · Married on 08/19/2017

I can’t say enough about how much I loved Lauren and her passion for her work! She was extremely accommodating, friendly and patient. Lauren listened to exactly what I wanted and made it happen, she made my day extra special and perfect! I have recommended Lauren to many of my friends & I can’t wait to use her again!

Sofia Ikonomou · Married on 08/19/2017

Amazing makeup artist !

Lauren is beyond words when it comes to her talent. She has done my makeup for many occasions and i could not be happier! I always get compliments and the “who does your makeup?!” every single time. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for someone who is not only amazing but reliable and super friendly.

Marissa · Married on 07/22/2017

Lauren was an absolute joy to work with! She is so professional and provides a very relaxing and casual atmosphere! She really made me feel like a million bucks on my special day. My bridesmaids were so thankful that you were able to accomadate them at the last minute. You blew them away! I can’t wait to work with Lauren again! Thank you so much Lauren for making me feel so special and making my dreams a reality!

Alicia · Married on 07/09/2016

Lauren came highly recommended from a friend of mine who used her for her wedding and wedding party. After seeing how beautiful her makeup came out, I asked to do a trial with her for my brothers wedding and she did an amazing job ! She ended up doing the bridal parties makeup along with mine and everything came out beautifully. All of our makeup looked natural and lasted the evening! I since then have hired her to do my makeup for smaller events as well. She was very accommodating, on time and ready to work each event she's done for me. Whichever makeup look I have asked her to do (neutral, smokey eye and even blemish cover ups) have come out great! Definitely recommend her!

Ginger · Married on 10/03/2013

Best makeup artist ever

My best friend hired Lauren to do her wedding party and we all could be happier. She made all of us look and feel so beautiful. And all our make up LASTED all day and night. It was amazing. And she achieved any look we wanted. Some of the girls wanted a more natural look and some of us wanted to be glamours. She accommodate everyone and did exactly what we wanted.
    Anyone looking for a true make up artist, Lauren is definitely your girl!!!

M · Married on 09/19/2010

Lauren's work is FLAWLESS.
    Lauren was on time, at my home by 7am to do my makeup for my best friends wedding.
    I didn't have a photo of what I wanted and I did a poor job of explaining it, yet somehow she got it exactly right. My makeup was dramatic but not at all overdone. It was perfect. I got so many compliments.
    I look forward to another formal invitation somewhere so Lauren can do my makeup once again. She's amazing!
    I HIGHLY RECOMMEND LAUREN.