9 Reviews for LG Artistry

Eye Makeup (1)
Natural Makeup (1)
On-Site Makeup (1)
9 LG Artistry Reviews

Lauren was the best! I had an important client gala to attend and Lauren was able to rearrange her schedule and had me looking in beautiful in no time. Her cost is fair, she was extremely open to listening to my skin concerns, and my look was natural and flawless. I would not hesitate to refer any of my friends to her and will definitely use her again.

Profile Picture Tricia, 9/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I used Lauren as a make-up artist for my wedding and she was amazing to work with from start to finish!! She really listened to what I wanted and made me look flawless on my wedding day! Lauren is so sweet and all of my bridesmaids had nothing but good things to say about her. Anytime I had a question, she was always very quick to respond. I would not hesitate to refer her to anyone in the future!

Profile Picture Shari, 11/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

All I can say is amazing! So thankful that Lauren was part of my special day. She made me look and feel like a princess! I will definitely be using her again and will be referring her to my friends! She's professional, courteous, keeps all her brushes and makeup clean, did SUCH an awesome job and listened to exactly what I wanted. Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Lauren did a beautiful job with my sister and my makeup for my giddaughter’s Christening. I would definitely hire her again!

Profile Picture Kim, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Lauren is absolutely the best to work with. I loved my makeup and all my bridesmaids looked so stunning. Can't wait to see the photos. She is going to do my best friend's wedding in March as well! Thank you so much!!

Profile Picture Jackie, 9/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I can’t say enough about how much I loved Lauren and her passion for her work! She was extremely accommodating, friendly and patient. Lauren listened to exactly what I wanted and made it happen, she made my day extra special and perfect! I have recommended Lauren to many of my friends & I can’t wait to use her again!

Profile Picture Briana , 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Lauren was an absolute joy to work with! She is so professional and provides a very relaxing and casual atmosphere! She really made me feel like a million bucks on my special day. My bridesmaids were so thankful that you were able to accomadate them at the last minute. You blew them away! I can’t wait to work with Lauren again! Thank you so much Lauren for making me feel so special and making my dreams a reality!

Profile Picture Marissa, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Lauren came highly recommended from a friend of mine who used her for her wedding and wedding party. After seeing how beautiful her makeup came out, I asked to do a trial with her for my brothers wedding and she did an amazing job ! She ended up doing the bridal parties makeup along with mine and everything came out beautifully. All of our makeup looked natural and lasted the evening! I since then have hired her to do my makeup for smaller events as well. She was very accommodating, on time and ready to work each event she's done for me. Whichever makeup look I have asked her to do (neutral, smokey eye and even blemish cover ups) have come out great! Definitely recommend her!

Profile Picture Alicia, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Lauren's work is FLAWLESS.
Lauren was on time, at my home by 7am to do my makeup for my best friends wedding.
I didn't have a photo of what I wanted and I did a poor job of explaining it, yet somehow she got it exactly right. My makeup was dramatic but not at all overdone. It was perfect. I got so many compliments.
I look forward to another formal invitation somewhere so Lauren can do my makeup once again. She's amazing!
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND LAUREN.

Profile Picture M, 9/19/10, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Makeup, Skincare