1215 Royal St. George Dr., Naperville, IL 60563 Map · Phone number

About Cress Creek Country Club

To the honored couple:

Congratulations on your engagement! Thank you for considering Cress Creek Country Club for your special day. Let us create an unforgettable wedding that you and your family will cherish forever.

Whether planning a small, intimate ceremony or a festive reception, no detail is too small for our talented staff. With charming ambiance, delicious food, and exceptional customer service, Cress Creek is eager to exceed your every expectation. Planning and executing every detail to perfection is our top priority, making your special celebration a most memorable one.

The plantation style clubhouse offers beautiful views of our award-winning golf course. The Executive Chef and Culinary team offer some of the finest foods in the Naperville area, creating memorable dining experiences. Thus, you and your guests can enjoy each other's company while lavishing in a unique and fun atmosphere that we customize to your wishes.

Please rest assured that once you choose Cress Creek Country Club for your wedding, it will be seamlessly orchestrated. Feel free to contact Cress Creek's Catering Director, Kelly Lynch, at 630-355-7300 ext. 13 or at catering@cresscreekcc.com to set up a tour or to inquire about date availability. We look forward to helping you plan your special day!

Follow Cress Creek Country Club on

Cress Creek Country Club 5
Cress Creek Country Club 6
Cress Creek Country Club 7

Mary · Married on 10/06/2018

Couldn't Stop Getting Compliments! Exceeded Expectations!

My parents and I could not be more happy that we did the reception at Cress Creek! Kelly Lynch, the venue coordinator, always responded quickly to our emails or phone calls and gave us suggestions along the way.
    We felt our money spent went a long way and was a great overall value relative to other venues we looked at in the area. This is especially when we are hearing from guests that our food (the passed out hors d oeuvres, steak, and wedding cake) was the best they had at a wedding!! Seriously I don't know how the chef cooked all those steaks to perfection!
    Cocktail hour being out on the back verandah (with heated lamps) was a beautiful way for our guests to start our reception, ending the reception with late night Chicago dogs, which were gobbled up. Kelly even let our whole wedding party take golf carts out for pictures and helped coordinate our sparkler exit.
    We have been beyond happy with choosing Cress Creek and the wedding packages they offer! With the quality, their staff, and our guest happiness, you won't find anywhere in the area better :)

Cress Creek Country Club 8
    Cress Creek Country Club 13
    Cress Creek Country Club 14
    Cress Creek Country Club 15

Katie · Married on 09/29/2018

Cress Creek was the BEST decision we made!

While I was wedding planning, I had to make hundreds of decisions – I had to pick the flowers, the music, the decorations, and countless other things. It was exhausting because I am a painfully indecisive person. However, I can honestly say, without hesitation, that my decision to have our wedding reception at Cress Creek was the BEST decision I made during the planning process. And while Cress Creek is an absolutely beautiful venue, this wasn’t the reason that I booked at CC – it was Kelly.

Kelly was, simply put, amazing and she was the Wedding Coordinator of my dreams. Within minutes of meeting her, I loved her. She was incredibly easy to talk to (even for an introvert like me), she was charismatic and, most importantly, it was very apparent that she was genuinely passionate about making our wedding day 100% perfect. And I can honestly tell you that she not only followed through, but she even exceeded my wildest expectations. In fact, the week before my wedding, I dropped off all of my decorations with Kelly and, when she asked where I wanted to put all of them, I told her that I had no idea. But when Kelly first revealed the room to me on my wedding day, I was so overwhelmed with joy that I cried. She somehow brought my vision to life, even when I didn’t have one. And, at the end of the night when I had to say goodbye to Kelly, I cried again at how perfect she and the CC staff made our day – and she even cried with me because she clearly genuinely cared about making us happy.

Kelly’s organization, coordination, and customer service skills are unparalleled. She responded to my emails within a matter of hours, if not minutes, at all times of day (which is NOT how most vendors operate). She answered every single stupid question without making me feel bad, eased every panicked worry (no matter how ridiculous), and always left me smiling or laughing at the end of our conversations in-person and on the phone. She was flexible and often bent over backwards to give us everything that we wanted, even when we thought it wasn’t possible. Kelly (and the entire staff at Cress Creek) were professional, accommodating, and just perfect in every way.

I do also want to give a HUGE shout-out to David, the Executive Chef, and his team. I cannot tell you how many compliments we received on the food at our wedding. We decided on the Tuscan Chicken entrée for our guests and let me tell you – it was to die for! The hors d’oeuvres were also wonderful (thank you to the staff for making sure I tried every single one!), the mashed potatoes and jumbo asparagus spears were a hit, and the cake from DeEtta’s was perfect!!

I could go on and on about all of my wonderful memories working with Kelly and the Cress Creek staff the year before my wedding, but I will end with a message to all the future brides out there:

I know that you are going to make whatever decision is right for you. But if you are even barely considering the possibility of having your wedding at Cress Creek, you should make an appointment with Kelly. I have no doubt that you will fall in love with her and Cress Creek within minutes. I promise you won’t be disappointed!

Eliana · Married on 09/01/2018

Kelly was very helpful, kind, and attentive to all of our needs and concerns. Our wedding wouldn't have been the same without all of her hard work.
    Her attention to detail and her professionalism was impeccable. We would recommend that venue to anyone because of how she worked with us.
    We would recommend the Cress Creek Country Club Venue to anyone because of all of her hard work, and the hard work of all the staff at the facility.

Award

Cress Creek Country Club FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 59.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 50.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 59.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 40.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Set Up, Clean Up, Cake, Cake Cutting, Dessert, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Tastings, Chairs, Tables, China, Linens, Flatware, Glassware
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 29.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Limited Bar, Open Bar, House Beer, House Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Signature Drink
  • What event services do you provide? Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Breakfast / Brunch, Buffet, Cake, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Lunch, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Kosher, Nut Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Liquor License, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Limited Bar, Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables