Plated, Buffet, Stations

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Creedon & Co., Inc.

Creedon and Co., Inc. is a family-owned catering company that has been serving happy couples since 1985. We realize that your big day is something you've been dreaming about forever, and we intend to make it a day you'll remember fondly for years to come.

Our motto “Your Style Is Our Style” means that we take pride in making your celebration individualized and personalized to meet, then exceed your needs. We offer you the most delectable food, professional service and courteous staff possible. Whether a formal, elegant affair or a more personal backyard tented occasion, Creedon and Co., Inc. is ready!

We offer wedding packages that include hors d'oeuvres, buffet or plated meals, specialty desserts and always complimentary cake cutting.

In addition, our rental division has all the equipment you'll need: from chairs and tables to china, linen and specialty items and including tents of all sizes. This allows us to provide you with seamless service - even taking a "blank canvas" like a field or yard and creating an event space from scratch.

Categories: Wedding Caterer

Regions serviced: Boston

Follow Creedon & Co., Inc. on

8 Reviews for Creedon & Co., Inc.

Delivery (2)
Cash Bar (1)
Limited Bar (1)
Liquor License (1)
Champagne Toast (1)

Creedon was beyond our expectations in delivering a delicious meal and matching service for our wedding, and Jackie’s attention to detail throughout the planning process made our lives easier! Jackie was a true pleasure to work with, as was Julie, who even went so far as to offer to help bustle my dress at one point during pictures. When we met with Creedon during the vendor selection process the team truly felt like ”our people” - engaging, fun, organized, and committed to our event. A nut-free facility, they took our other allergen concerns for guests very seriously. They were able to be very conscious of our budget and help maximize our selections to have an impressive meal to offer our guests. Walking around greetings guests at their tables I noticed empty plates and received the feedback from our guests that it was the best “wedding food” they had ever had. The setup of tables was beautiful and when we walked into the reception hall for photos we were taken aback by the table settings and how well everything was set up. I cannot recommend Creedon for their catering enough - the team is a group of true professionals, but also personable. I would use Creedon for another event in a heartbeat and will be recommending them as often as possible!

Profile Picture MaryKate, 1/21/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Gluten Free, Nut Free, Vegetarian, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, American, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

I can't say enough great things about Creedon and their employees! From the minute I contacted them they were so responsive and helpful. During the planning process I worked mostly with Jackie and she was amazing! As someone who didn't know the first thing about wedding planning, I was nervous to ask some of my questions but she answered every one, no matter how small, putting me at ease.
After working all the details out with Jackie, I got a little nervous when they told me someone else would be working the function, but it was SEAMLESS! You never would've guessed that it wasn't Julie I had been working with from the beginning. She knew every little detail, checked in with me regularly, and even was able to calm my nerves in the minutes right before walking down the aisle.
I also had a few moments with John, though he was more "behind the scenes". As I was hiding from guests as they were taking their seats, I realized I hadn't eaten all day and was starving. He immediately stopped what he was doing and got me some food and water right away! This brother/sister duo are what you NEED for your wedding to be perfect. I guarantee it's because of them that absolutely nothing went wrong.
I didn't even mention the food... they put together a burrito bar for us and it was amazing and delicious! I don't know how you can make a burrito bar set up look classy, but they did it.
I could go on and on and on about them. They went above and beyond and weren't even close to breaking the bank.

Profile Picture Christine, 11/5/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, Limited Bar, Liquor License, American

Creedon is the real deal, y'all. There's a reason they have the best reputation in the area for catering and event services!

Our event coordinator was unbelievably professional, responsive, patient, friendly, and accommodating. We had to plan our wedding from across the country since we live in LA, and they made it crazy easy on us. They provided us updated layouts, helped us reconfigure the room when we had way more guests than planned, were flexible on creating a custom menu (we really wanted a burrito bar, and they made it happen!), etc. I can't even begin to estimate how many emails we sent back and forth over the months, and they stayed on top of every single detail. It was so impressive and made us feel so confident in choosing Creedon.

On the actual day, it was seamless and smooth. Julie ran the show, and she is everything - literally, everything. She was on top of literally every detail, every person, every tiny thing, and she handled it with a smile - and home girl is about 97 months pregnant! Her staff was professional, polite, unobtrusive, and provided amazing service to us and our guests, half of whom didn't speak much English (husband is from Germany). The passed apps were a huuuuuge hit during cocktail hour; apparently the soup shooters were the hottest item. The staff then flipped the room during cocktail hour and it was smooth and easy and no one knew what was happening behind the pipe and drape. I have no clue how they got it all done in just an hour - but clearly these people will hustle for you!

For the reception, the table scapes came out beautiful, everything was set up perfectly, and the staff took such good care of us. They made sure our drinks were never empty (we had the hangovers to prove it...) and made sure all our guests' needs were met. The burrito bar was a big hit as well.

We are so thrilled with Creedon, and we recommend them 100%!

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/2/15, 4 Reviews

1 VIDEO

Creedon and Co., Inc.
0:34 minutes

1 ENDORSEMENT
Over 25 years ago we had Creedon & Co cater our wedding. Now we have the opportunity to work with Creedon & Co at our new wedding venue. They are great to work with and their food is fabulous. We highly recommend Creedon & Co.

2 PROS I KNOW