2627 S. State St., Saint Joseph, MI 49085 Map · Phone number

About Creative Design Studio

It's all about you. It's all about the most important day of your life. Gregg Rizzo and Creative Design Studio capture those one-of-a-kind moments that will never happen again and makes them lasting memories in wedding albums, prints or digital format. Our photo philosophy is simple: we are flexible to meet your unique needs and want to serve you before, during and after your wedding day.

Creative Design Studio is based in St. Joseph, MI. has photographed engagement shoots and weddings throughout the midwest. Please call today for a free, no obligation appointment.

Courtney1
82aeafef5a7331c6 1248296100964 MG0143copy
1Jacq

6 Reviews for Creative Design Studio

Marilyn · Married on 10/24/2009

Thank goodness Mr. Rizzo had a great idea of the over-view and adjusted and adapted to make everything go smoothly. He helped put everyone at ease and relieve the stress of the wedding day and we had a great time. I cherish the vast array of photos he took, the candids and the formals really caught everything we were looking to catch. We're extremely pleased with the outcome and his continiung support in choosing our albums. Gregg would be a great asset to anyone wise enough to hire him. There's a great value in the quality you get. I would highly recommend him.

Marilyn

Sent on 11/19/2009

Melissa · Married on 10/17/2009

I love the shots you took of us!!! There very nice! One thing that might help in the future is that the some of the shots like for example when the bridal party/ bride & groom come in, maybe should be a little less blurry. I love candid shots and I don't know cameras at all but maybe a faster shutter speed would help? They were not "crisp" like I thought they would be but still nice. Another would be to make sure that posed shots everyone's eyes are open and that someone isn't caught looking funny. I had a few shots with important family members from out of town and either I wasn't looking/smiling or they weren't. Just think maybe count down some of those kind of shots so that everyone knows to be ready. All in all there are amazing shots and I am very happy that you could share that important and special day with us. Thanks again for everything.

Sent on 10/22/2009

Kimberly · Married on 10/10/2009

Gregg was amazing. I had disaster after disaster while planning my wedding until a friend of mine suggested Gregg Rizzo. He pulled some strings and made some arrangements to help me. Not only did he do a fantastic job, he also showed me that he truly cares about his clients. I wouldn't recommend anyone else!

Sent on 11/16/2009