P.O. Box 3171, Roanoke, VA 24015 Map · Phone number

About CORSAIR Floral & Decor

CORSAIR Floral & Décor takes events to a higher level. It's concept was fashioned after the larger metropolitan cities that hosts total event production businesses. This firm engages flowers with art and interior layout. Roanoke and surrounding areas now have that anchor destination dedicated to customizing their weddings and events.

Ensuring the 'creative journey' with brides, CORSAIR limits event bookings. By only booking one event per weekend, CORSAIR can carefully orchestrate and personally design that ballroom venue or that backyard social.

Owner, Angela Courser and an equally phenomenal staff, share one mission; approach every event with new energy and fresh ideas. With this collective inspiration, they have developed a reputation for transforming an event from average to stunningly captivating. The usage of special order flowers, coordinating linens, distinctive applications and great lighting, has powerful results.

CORSAIR works with each and every bride personally, to build a profile of the bride's personality and style. They then, fuse their ideas with the bride's wishes. So whether your style is domestic, trendy, or of international flair they will help you to supersede your vision with unparalleled customer service.

kernodle545rc21
corsairadvtile1
IMG4981

2 Reviews for CORSAIR Floral & Decor

Julia · Married on 06/11/2011

I LOVED working with Angela. She is truly the best at what she does and wants to make each wedding unique and special. I gave her my ideas and told her my "vision" for the day and what she came up with was truly amazing and went above and beyond my expectations.

Angela was so helpful with guiding me through the process of which flowers would fit my theme, and which flowers would actually hold up to an outdoor reception (ie: hydrangeas will wilt if it's too hot, this flower will go flat if it's too humid, etc). She actually went above and beyond just bouquets and centerpieces and suggested changing my linens to add more splashes of color and different things I could do to add gentle touches to the day. Everything was absolutely beautiful and the decor was simply stunning. I have received nothing but compliments on how well every detail of my wedding fit together, and Angela was a huge part of that.

Sent on 06/28/2011
  • kheitmann

Kimberly · Married on 06/19/2010

Angela, and the rest of the staff at CORSAIR, provided the flowers for our wedding! We met with Angela in person only once and when our wedding day finally came, everything was just perfect--actually MORE than perfect. Throughout the planning, I had an idea in my head of what the reception would look like, and it actually looked 10 times BETTER than I ever thought it could! She was able to work within my budget, which was on the lower end, but you'd never be able to tell! Angela was genuinely excited to work with us and you can tell she has a true passion for flowers. Thank you again to Angela and her staff. You helped make our wedding day truly amazing!

Sent on 06/21/2010

CORSAIR Floral & Decor FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

• Ode to Joy Weddings and Events
    Ode to Joy Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

Love working with Angela and her staff. They communicate with the bride and ensure that she is happy and thrilled with her flowers. She does AMAZING work!

• Studio Belle Visage
    Studio Belle Visage Wedding Photographers

We love working with Corsair. Always stunning work and beautiful details for us to photograph.

• Kemper Mills Fant Photography
    Kemper Mills Fant Photography Wedding Photographers

Hmmmm....what can I say about Corsair? Well, for starters they make stunningly creative florals and decor. How nice it is to see the personality of your client reflected in a magnificent floral creation. Sometimes when I come into the wedding day and I take a peek at the flowers for the very first time, I'm just amazed at what Angela and her peeps can do. It's so fun to just look at them (and photograph them!) all the time thinking...wow, how do they do it! Besides their awesome creative talent, there is a level of professionalism with Angela and her team that makes the day so smooth. You see, almost more important than how the flowers look is the critical need for them to get there ON TIME! You just know that when Corsair is in charge, you're not going to have to wait around for flowers in order to maintain your critical timeline for portraits and details shot. They'll be there, fresh and gorgeous. Love me some Corsair :)

• P.O. Box 3171 Roanoke, 24015 See on map