Verde Natural Florals

Charlottesville, VA View map

$3,000 Typical Price

Verde Natural Florals is a Charlottesville Virginia-based floral design studio specializing in vineyard and outdoor weddings and events throughout central Virginia.

The words “Verde” (Spanish for “green”) and “Natural” are in our name for a reason. We create handcrafted wedding and event designs that are nature-inspired, using seasonal flowers, herbs, foliage, and other garden and natural elements. We prioritize sustainability, keeping our impact to a minimum by composting, recycling vases, minimizing the use of floral foam, and ordering from local flower farms whenever possible.

We’re passionate about the environment and our community, and we serve clients from all walks of life. We would love to bring wild and beautiful flowers your wedding or special event.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$195

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$85

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$18

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$95

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$250

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Eclectic
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Kirsten Getting married on 03/02/2023

Beautiful, unique florals

I ordered my wedding bouquet and two other bouquets from Rosie for our microwedding. I let her know that I was really interested in sustainable florals where possible (this was in February!), and had the added challenge that my wedding skirt was a deep pink. With that bit of guidance and a photo of the skirt in terrible lighting, Rosie's creativity shined - she created such unique arrangements, all locally sourced & using some dried components, that coordinated with my outfit perfectly. My bouquet is the first thing everyone comments on when they see pictures: "Wow, your flowers are GORGEOUS." To top it off, she was professional, so easy to work with, and lovely all around.
    Jordan G. Married on 11/12/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

10/10 blew me away - BONUS local and sustainable!

Rosie at Verde Natural Florals created the stunning florals and greenery for our wedding last weekend. During planning, I had a few "non-artistic regular person" descriptors in mind - earthy, texture, movement, Tuscany. You know, helpful stuff. Well, Rosie took my wedding palette and poorly verbalized vision and DELIVERED at a level I did not know existed. Everything she touched turned to gold, and green, and ivory, and pink, and copper, and ... (you get it). She was kind, patient, easy to communicate with, and TALENTED. I don't plan to get married again, but if I do, I would choose Rosie and Verde Natural Florals every single time!
    Molly W. Married on 09/17/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Stunning Flowers & An Amazing Experience!

Rosie created the most beautiful flowers we could have imagined for our wedding! We knew early on that we wanted to work with her, as she had done the flowers for a family member's wedding and we had been blown away by them. Luckily she was available for our day, and from there it was an easy and enjoyable process. We came in with a tricky position of knowing what we would and wouldn't like when we saw it, but unable to articulate that well, plus both of our moms like flowers and had opinions as well. Rosie listened and took all of our random trains of thought, plus our inspiration images, and created arrangements and bouquets even better than we could have tried to describe! When we all arrived at the venue, we really could not stop exclaiming about how beautiful everything was.

On top of that, she was extremely responsive and easy to work with. She also helped us think through our setup and what could make sense for our wedding site when we were stumped.

Could not recommend Verde Natural Florals more highly!
  • illustration stars

21 photos · 11/19/2017
David & Deanna
24 photos · 10/03/2016

Exchange Events & Catering Exchange Events & Catering Wedding Caterers

Sandy is so creative - every wedding we do with her is different! From unusual South African Protea, to delicate baby's breath and hydrangea arrangements, she is able to create beautiful arrangements that speak to the seasons, and to each couple. Love working with her!

Charlottesville, VA, 22903
303-915-8272
Location of (Verde Natural Florals)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding