Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

17 Reviews for Corey Pro Photography

We hired Ben to do our engagement photos and he was amazing to work with. We are having a destination wedding and had a really hard time finding a photographer willing to do an engagement shoot without us hiring them for the wedding. Ben was happy to do it! He was also incredibly responsive to my emails, humored all of my questions, and was very flexible. We are so happy with the final product.There are so many good ones, we're not sure what to do with them all!

Profile Picture User2853480, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I can't say enougth wonderful things about Corey Pro Photography! We knew from the first meeting with Ben that we wanted to work with him. He is very laid back and made us feel very comfortable during our photo sessions. Ben Corey not only captured amazing pictures, he was always available when we had any questions. By getting to know us during our first meeting he was able to capture our wedding the way we always imagined it. We are so lucky to have these amazing images to relive our wedding day over and over again! If he is available for your wedding day book him ASAP! You won't regret it

Profile Picture Jen, 5/18/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ben was incredible! I got married in April in New England, there is typically not a lot of greenery at the time, but Ben was able to get the colors in my pictures to be much more brilliant than I could have hoped for! My family, friends and myself love my photos from both the engagement shoot and wedding. Ben was on time, professional, and he is incredibly talented. I was absolutely blown away by my pictures! It's going to be difficult to choose which ones to place in the album.

Profile Picture Kristen, 4/7/13, 2 Reviews